Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Journey of the 3 [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[columns][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Ring][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 261[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Customisation[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- I'm fully broke atm because of the Crystalline Gala, but know that when I have the money, I'll be giving something to Ziggy. So, nothing's happened at the moment, but it will. ----- ----- [columns][item=Scholar][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 262[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]No Death Streak[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Zalis Weaving][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 263[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Desert Diadem][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 264[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Ember Mouse][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 265[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]New Dragon[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- With the small clan still adjusting to the number of new dragons, the day dawned with another dragon arriving at the clan. This time a guardian called Arwel, who's Search had lead her to this area, and while she hadn't yet found her Charge, she could sense it was close. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]New Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74492891][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744929/74492891_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Arwel[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] We got lucky with a no death streak today, I can't imagine it would have gone well if one of the new dragons had been paired with someone who was level 12 or 13 :) And I'll let you know when I've made the change to Ziggy, though it'll be a while at least. I'm still broke even with grinding in G&G - festivals are just like that :D
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Ring - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 261
Customisation

I'm fully broke atm because of the Crystalline Gala, but know that when I have the money, I'll be giving something to Ziggy. So, nothing's happened at the moment, but it will.

Scholar - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 262
No Death Streak

Zalis Weaving - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 263
Writing

Desert Diadem - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 264
Art

Ember Mouse - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 265
New Dragon

With the small clan still adjusting to the number of new dragons, the day dawned with another dragon arriving at the clan. This time a guardian called Arwel, who's Search had lead her to this area, and while she hadn't yet found her Charge, she could sense it was close.

New Dragons
74492891_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Arwel

Pinglist

@Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff

We got lucky with a no death streak today, I can't imagine it would have gone well if one of the new dragons had been paired with someone who was level 12 or 13 :) And I'll let you know when I've made the change to Ziggy, though it'll be a while at least. I'm still broke even with grinding in G&G - festivals are just like that :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[columns][item=Dwarf Octopus][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 266[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]30-40 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Macaroon, Gail and Lux were in the Training Fields for the full 40 battles and they all reached level 4. ----- ----- [columns][item=Chimera Hide][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 267[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Green June Beetle][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 268[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]20-30 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- It was Macaroon, Gail and Lux again, this time in the Woodland Path for the full 30 battles and they all reached level 5. ----- ----- [columns][item=Catfeather Loop][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 269[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Ambush][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 270[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Death Streak[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Wiesia, Kale and Macaroon were selected randomly for this death streak, and as per the rules they went into the Forgotten Cave. Unfortunately Macaroon was killed in the first battle by a Swiftfoot Slayer, though Kale did reach level 13 after the battle. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Dead Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72755103][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/727552/72755103_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Macaroon[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] I'm kinda sad about Macaroon's death, I was looking forwards to working on her story a little more, especially since she happened to be a G1 (and a pretty one too), though I knew this death streak wasn't going to end well when the random number picker first chose Wiesia and then Kale, though I will admit I thought Wiesia would be the one to die, considering he was the lowest level going into the death streak. But anyway, Macaroon's been exalted and you can find her memorial post [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2987908/2#post_50248690]here[/url]. And I scraped up the funds to get Ziggy's next customisation, though it wasn't a huge change. I just decided to give her pastel eyes as I felt it matched much better with her tertiary than what her eyes used to be. The next change I have planned for her is much more dramatic.
Dwarf Octopus - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 266
30-40 Battles

Macaroon, Gail and Lux were in the Training Fields for the full 40 battles and they all reached level 4.

Chimera Hide - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 267
Writing

Green June Beetle - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 268
20-30 Battles

It was Macaroon, Gail and Lux again, this time in the Woodland Path for the full 30 battles and they all reached level 5.

Catfeather Loop - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 269
Art

Ambush - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 270
Death Streak

Wiesia, Kale and Macaroon were selected randomly for this death streak, and as per the rules they went into the Forgotten Cave. Unfortunately Macaroon was killed in the first battle by a Swiftfoot Slayer, though Kale did reach level 13 after the battle.

Dead Dragons
72755103_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Macaroon

Pinglist

I'm kinda sad about Macaroon's death, I was looking forwards to working on her story a little more, especially since she happened to be a G1 (and a pretty one too), though I knew this death streak wasn't going to end well when the random number picker first chose Wiesia and then Kale, though I will admit I thought Wiesia would be the one to die, considering he was the lowest level going into the death streak. But anyway, Macaroon's been exalted and you can find her memorial post here.

And I scraped up the funds to get Ziggy's next customisation, though it wasn't a huge change. I just decided to give her pastel eyes as I felt it matched much better with her tertiary than what her eyes used to be. The next change I have planned for her is much more dramatic.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[columns][item=Bicolor Petunia][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 271[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Gaea, Arwel, and Wiesia were in the Training Fields for the full 20 battles, Wiesia reached level 5 and both Gaea and Arwel reached level 3 ----- ----- [columns][item=Depleted Sacridite][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 272[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Discipline][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 273[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]No Death Streak[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Navy Chest Wrap][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 274[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Customisation[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Ziggy got a new primary gene with this; ribbon! She just needs her secondary gene changing now, and then she'll be complete! ----- ----- [columns][item=Golden Collar][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 275[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Nothing too dramatic with these, though I'm excited to get Ziggy's plan complete, assuming I can scrape together the funds, and she doesn't die before the next time I can make changes to her (though it would save me fake dragon money if that did happen!)
Bicolor Petunia - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 271
10-20 Battles

Gaea, Arwel, and Wiesia were in the Training Fields for the full 20 battles, Wiesia reached level 5 and both Gaea and Arwel reached level 3

Depleted Sacridite - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 272
Writing

Discipline - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 273
No Death Streak

Navy Chest Wrap - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 274
Customisation

Ziggy got a new primary gene with this; ribbon! She just needs her secondary gene changing now, and then she'll be complete!

Golden Collar - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 275
Art

Pinglist

Nothing too dramatic with these, though I'm excited to get Ziggy's plan complete, assuming I can scrape together the funds, and she doesn't die before the next time I can make changes to her (though it would save me fake dragon money if that did happen!)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Aberrant Idol][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 276[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Clown Charger Fin][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 277[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Song Cricket][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 278[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]20-30 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Gaea, Gail and Arwel were in the Woodland Path, Gail reached level 6 and both Gaea and Arwel reached level 4, then on the 6th battle Gaea died to a crit hit from a greenroot jaunstrap with nothing I could have done to stop it. ----- ----- [columns][item=Intact Clay Pot][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 279[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Sweet Songbird][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 280[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]40-50 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Gail, Lux and Arwel were in the Woodland Path for the full 50 battles, Gail and Lux reached level 7 and Arwel reached level 6. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Dead Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74852945][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748530/74852945_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Gaea[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Unfortunately there really wasn't anything I could do to stop Gaea getting killed, they were hit with a nature attack that also happened to be a crit hit and they were dropped from full health to nothing instantly. And as per the rules, they've been exalted, and you can find their post on The End of the Journey [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2987908/2#post_50380672]here[/url]. At least the next lot of battling went well.
Aberrant Idol - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 276
Art

Clown Charger Fin - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 277
Writing

Song Cricket - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 278
20-30 Battles

Gaea, Gail and Arwel were in the Woodland Path, Gail reached level 6 and both Gaea and Arwel reached level 4, then on the 6th battle Gaea died to a crit hit from a greenroot jaunstrap with nothing I could have done to stop it.

Intact Clay Pot - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 279
Art

Sweet Songbird - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 280
40-50 Battles

Gail, Lux and Arwel were in the Woodland Path for the full 50 battles, Gail and Lux reached level 7 and Arwel reached level 6.

Dead Dragons
74852945_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Gaea

Pinglist

Unfortunately there really wasn't anything I could do to stop Gaea getting killed, they were hit with a nature attack that also happened to be a crit hit and they were dropped from full health to nothing instantly. And as per the rules, they've been exalted, and you can find their post on The End of the Journey here. At least the next lot of battling went well.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Bamboo Cluster][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 281[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Scholar][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 282[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Death Streak[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Azami, Kale and Viktoria went into the Bamboo Falls and successfully managed their 10 battles. ----- ----- [columns][item=Venus Flytrap][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 283[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Wiesia, Arwel and Gail were in the Woodland Path for the full 20 battles. ----- ----- [columns][item=Twitching Leg Bones][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 284[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Maidens Blush][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 285[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Wiesia, Arwel and Gail were in the Woodland Path again for 20 battles, and this time Wiesia reached level 6 and Arwel reached level 7 ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Nothing too dramatic from all this and I got very lucky with the death streak! It gave me 3 dragons all within one level of each other, a healer and the venue I had to go into didn't have anything nasty like bosses or anything! So it was very calm and smooth, and pretty chill overall! :D
Bamboo Cluster - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 281
Writing

Scholar - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 282
Death Streak

Azami, Kale and Viktoria went into the Bamboo Falls and successfully managed their 10 battles.

Venus Flytrap - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 283
10-20 Battles

Wiesia, Arwel and Gail were in the Woodland Path for the full 20 battles.

Twitching Leg Bones - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 284
Writing

Maidens Blush - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 285
10-20 Battles

Wiesia, Arwel and Gail were in the Woodland Path again for 20 battles, and this time Wiesia reached level 6 and Arwel reached level 7

Pinglist

Nothing too dramatic from all this and I got very lucky with the death streak! It gave me 3 dragons all within one level of each other, a healer and the venue I had to go into didn't have anything nasty like bosses or anything! So it was very calm and smooth, and pretty chill overall! :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Mender's Healing Staff][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 286[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Turnip][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 287[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Wiesia, Arwel and Gail were in the Woodland Path for the full 20 battles and Gail reached level 8 ----- ----- [columns][item=Maned Rasa][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 288[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]New Dragon[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The obelisk arrived at the clan in the morning, introducing herself as Dawn and explaining her love of travelling, and also romance. She was invited to stay and she graciously accepted. ----- ----- [columns][item=Clay Fertility Statue][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 289[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Ice Crystal][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 290[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]New Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75727649][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/757277/75727649_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Dawn[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] New dragon time!! Dawn is simply soft and I love her. I have a couple of ideas I want to explore with her, and it's a shame that the valentine's mini fest is over XD
Mender's Healing Staff - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 286
Art

Turnip - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 287
10-20 Battles

Wiesia, Arwel and Gail were in the Woodland Path for the full 20 battles and Gail reached level 8

Maned Rasa - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 288
New Dragon

The obelisk arrived at the clan in the morning, introducing herself as Dawn and explaining her love of travelling, and also romance. She was invited to stay and she graciously accepted.

Clay Fertility Statue - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 289
Writing

Ice Crystal - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 290
Writing

New Dragons
75727649_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Dawn

Pinglist

New dragon time!! Dawn is simply soft and I love her. I have a couple of ideas I want to explore with her, and it's a shame that the valentine's mini fest is over XD
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Dark-Tufted Featherduster][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 291[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]30-40 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- We had Wiesia and Dawn together in the Training Fields for the full 40 battles and Dawn reached level 3 ----- ----- [columns][item=Warmouth][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 292[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]30-40 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Arewl joined Wiesia and Dawn in the Woodland Path for the 40 battles, Dawn reached level 5, Wiesia reached level 7 and Arwel reached level 8! ----- ----- [columns][item=Seal Mane][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 293[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Ambush][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 294[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Death Streak[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Dawn, Kale and Viktoria were randomly selected for the death streak, and they went into the Bamboo Falls. Dawn managed to reach level 6 before she was killed in the 4th battle by a hainu. ----- ----- [columns][item=Broken Pottery Piece][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 295[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Dead Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75727649][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/757277/75727649_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Dawn[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] And just like that we say goodbye to Dawn [emoji=obelisk sad size=1] The random number generator for the death streak really wanted my weakest and strongest dragons to fight together, probably because it had gone so smoothly last time XD And like always, you can find Dawn's memorial post on The End of the Journey [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2987908#post_2987908]here[/url].
Dark-Tufted Featherduster - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 291
30-40 Battles

We had Wiesia and Dawn together in the Training Fields for the full 40 battles and Dawn reached level 3

Warmouth - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 292
30-40 Battles

Arewl joined Wiesia and Dawn in the Woodland Path for the 40 battles, Dawn reached level 5, Wiesia reached level 7 and Arwel reached level 8!

Seal Mane - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 293
Writing

Ambush - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 294
Death Streak

Dawn, Kale and Viktoria were randomly selected for the death streak, and they went into the Bamboo Falls. Dawn managed to reach level 6 before she was killed in the 4th battle by a hainu.

Broken Pottery Piece - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 295
Writing

Dead Dragons
75727649_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Dawn

Pinglist

And just like that we say goodbye to Dawn The random number generator for the death streak really wanted my weakest and strongest dragons to fight together, probably because it had gone so smoothly last time XD And like always, you can find Dawn's memorial post on The End of the Journey here.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Sicklemaw Gar][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 296[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]30-40 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- I put Arwel, Gail and Lux into the Scorched Forest, though unfortunately Lux died in the 3rd battle to a Wintermane Bowman. ----- ----- [columns][item=Scholar][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 297[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]No Death Streak[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Molted Scales][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 298[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Cracked Blackened Ribcage][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 299[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Seeker Brooch][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 300[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Dead Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75184909][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751850/75184909_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Lux[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] I was surprised Lux was the one to die in the Scorched Forest, being a water dragon he had the best chance of survival in there. But unfortunately he died and the Scorched Forest remains one of the most terrifying venues :') And as per the rules, Lux has been exalted and you can find his memorial post [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2987908/2#post_50471197]here[/url].
Sicklemaw Gar - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 296
30-40 Battles

I put Arwel, Gail and Lux into the Scorched Forest, though unfortunately Lux died in the 3rd battle to a Wintermane Bowman.

Scholar - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 297
No Death Streak

Molted Scales - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 298
Writing

Cracked Blackened Ribcage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 299
Writing

Seeker Brooch - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 300
Writing

Dead Dragons
75184909_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Lux

Pinglist

I was surprised Lux was the one to die in the Scorched Forest, being a water dragon he had the best chance of survival in there. But unfortunately he died and the Scorched Forest remains one of the most terrifying venues :') And as per the rules, Lux has been exalted and you can find his memorial post here.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Pelagas Feathers][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 301[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Wiesia, Gail and Arwel were in the Woodland Path for the full 20 battles. ----- ----- [columns][item=Leather Arm Wraps][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 302[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Customisation[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- And Ziggy has her final gene change, morph into sarcophagus! And as of now, the only dragon I plan to give a gem gene to. I was just very excited with the new genes when they came out, and couldn't find another scry for her I liked. ----- ----- [columns][item=Blue Rose][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 303[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Wiesia, Gail and Arwel were in the Woodland Path again for another 20 battles, Wiesia reached level 8 and a plague egg was discovered too! ----- ----- [columns][item=Spiny Tail][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 304[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Blue Bill][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 305[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Ok, I was fully prepared to hatch that egg and add it into the Pinkerlocke, but then the teaser for the new ancient dropped and I'm over here assuming it's going to be a plague ancient and I kinda want to keep my lil plague egg to hatch when the new ancient releases (assuming it is a plague ancient). So for now, I'm going to keep hold of it, and if it turns out it isn't a plague ancient (I do also think the staff could make it into a nature ancient, considering all the lore behind the two flights) I'll hatch the eggie for the Pinkerlocke instead, just a little later :) Also, Ziggy's got her last gene now too!! :D
Pelagas Feathers - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 301
10-20 Battles

Wiesia, Gail and Arwel were in the Woodland Path for the full 20 battles.

Leather Arm Wraps - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 302
Customisation

And Ziggy has her final gene change, morph into sarcophagus! And as of now, the only dragon I plan to give a gem gene to. I was just very excited with the new genes when they came out, and couldn't find another scry for her I liked.

Blue Rose - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 303
10-20 Battles

Wiesia, Gail and Arwel were in the Woodland Path again for another 20 battles, Wiesia reached level 8 and a plague egg was discovered too!

Spiny Tail - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 304
Writing

Blue Bill - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 305
Writing

Pinglist

Ok, I was fully prepared to hatch that egg and add it into the Pinkerlocke, but then the teaser for the new ancient dropped and I'm over here assuming it's going to be a plague ancient and I kinda want to keep my lil plague egg to hatch when the new ancient releases (assuming it is a plague ancient). So for now, I'm going to keep hold of it, and if it turns out it isn't a plague ancient (I do also think the staff could make it into a nature ancient, considering all the lore behind the two flights) I'll hatch the eggie for the Pinkerlocke instead, just a little later :)

Also, Ziggy's got her last gene now too!! :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Gravel][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 306[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ------ ----- [columns][item=Boxwood][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 307[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Wiesia, Gail and Ramona were in the Scorched Forest together for the full 20 battles and Gail reached level 9. ----- ----- [columns][item=Emerald][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 308[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Yellow-Tinged Featherduster][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 309[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]30-40 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Wiesia, Fan and Ramona were in the Scorched Forest together, though unfortunately Wiesia died in the 2nd battle to a wintermane spearman. ----- ----- [columns][item=Overly-Engineered Buckler][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 310[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Dead Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75201898][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/752019/75201898_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Wiesia[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Again, the water dragon died in the Scorched Forest when I thought they would have the best chance of survival. But today we say goodbye to Wiesia and like always, you can find his memorial post [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2987908/2#post_50518670]here[/url]. In other news, I hatched my plague egg and turned him into a goopy baby, even if I did sort of want to hatch it for this XD Though I don't regret it, and if you want a little look at my new disgusting (affectionate) child, you can see him [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76202059]here[/url]!
Gravel - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 306
Writing

Boxwood - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 307
10-20 Battles

Wiesia, Gail and Ramona were in the Scorched Forest together for the full 20 battles and Gail reached level 9.

Emerald - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 308
Writing

Yellow-Tinged Featherduster - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 309
30-40 Battles

Wiesia, Fan and Ramona were in the Scorched Forest together, though unfortunately Wiesia died in the 2nd battle to a wintermane spearman.

Overly-Engineered Buckler - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 310
Art

Dead Dragons
75201898_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Wiesia

Pinglist

Again, the water dragon died in the Scorched Forest when I thought they would have the best chance of survival. But today we say goodbye to Wiesia and like always, you can find his memorial post here.

In other news, I hatched my plague egg and turned him into a goopy baby, even if I did sort of want to hatch it for this XD Though I don't regret it, and if you want a little look at my new disgusting (affectionate) child, you can see him here!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18