Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Journey of the 3 [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[columns][item=Navy Head Wrap][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 5[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Customisation[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- It might've been a day for celebration when waking up in the morning Brush realised he was finally growing into his colours himself, but homeless and with Doodle still healing, it didn't feel right to celebrate. But there was a swell of satisfaction that he couldn't quite keep down knowing that although he was the last of the three to begin developing any markings or new colours, he wouldn't be bland forever. The three continued travelling, heading across the fields until they found a forest growing on the horizon and a strange pull towards the trees and bamboo that was growing there. Maybe in those trees they'd find their new home, and maybe it would be a permanent home too. Weary and just wanting to rest, they continued onwards until the trees and bamboo surrounded them, and the sounds of birds and small animals filled the air. And with the sun beginning to set, they curled up together, exhausted from their travelling, and fell asleep. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar[/center] A little more story progression, and Pinkerton really is trying to get me to go broke. No breeding for me until I have at least one other dragon, after writing them as siblings it'd feel wrong to make them breed now even if mechanically it would work. That, and also the breeding cooldown's still on 20 days for all 3 of them.
Navy Head Wrap - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 5
Customisation

It might've been a day for celebration when waking up in the morning Brush realised he was finally growing into his colours himself, but homeless and with Doodle still healing, it didn't feel right to celebrate. But there was a swell of satisfaction that he couldn't quite keep down knowing that although he was the last of the three to begin developing any markings or new colours, he wouldn't be bland forever.

The three continued travelling, heading across the fields until they found a forest growing on the horizon and a strange pull towards the trees and bamboo that was growing there. Maybe in those trees they'd find their new home, and maybe it would be a permanent home too. Weary and just wanting to rest, they continued onwards until the trees and bamboo surrounded them, and the sounds of birds and small animals filled the air. And with the sun beginning to set, they curled up together, exhausted from their travelling, and fell asleep.

Pinglist

@Sightlesz @Naxxar

A little more story progression, and Pinkerton really is trying to get me to go broke. No breeding for me until I have at least one other dragon, after writing them as siblings it'd feel wrong to make them breed now even if mechanically it would work. That, and also the breeding cooldown's still on 20 days for all 3 of them.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[columns][item=Myosotis Fox][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 6[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]New Dragon[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- "Did you hear something?" Sketch asked softly and wearily, raising his head as he glanced around at the trees, the morning sun slowly filtering through the branches and leaves, beginning to dapple on the grass below. "Hm?" Brush hummed back, just as sleepily as he also lifted his head, though instead of looking at their surroundings, he fixed his gaze on his brother. "I thought I heard something." The three dragons were still in the tangled pile that they'd fallen asleep in the previous night, though as they began to wake up, Sketch broke away from the heap and stretched his wings out, flapping them a couple of times before sitting down and cocking his head to the side as he listened more intently, Brush still watching him as Doodle slept on soundly. "Monsters maybe?" Brush offered, finishing his suggestion with a wide yawn before he too extracted himself from Doodle and stretched. "I don't think so, it sounded... big..." Sketch said, sounding more than a little nervous. The three of them were still only young and not the best at fighting yet. If they had to face off against a large and most likely strong enemy, they might not survive the encounter. Brush glanced around warily at the new information from Sketch, his eyes darting to each rustle made by a small rodent in the bushes. "Maybe, maybe it was nothing..." He murmured, trying to sound reassuring but not managing to be very successful. A loud crack in the trees caused both Brush and Sketch to whirl around, staring towards the undergrowth as even Doodle lifted her head groggily. "What's going on?" She mumbled, only to be shushed in response as more rustles and noises came from the trees. Realising something was happening, Doodle scrambled to her feet and moved closer to her brothers, staring at the same patch of trees they were. The noises grew louder and closer, a flash of pink being spotted through the trees, then suddenly silence as the siblings stared into the face of another dragon. "Who are you!" Brush called out bravely, positioning himself slightly in front of Doodle and Sketch. The guardian blinked at the trio, staring at them in silence for a few moments before she lowered herself to the ground in an attempt to appear less threatening, and less huge to the dragons that were much smaller than herself. "I'm Azami." She responded gently. "I'm not going to hurt you." "What are you doing here?" Brush spoke again, a little more at ease that the dragon had declared herself not a threat, but not fully relaxed. "I'm on my Search." At the blank looks from the three nocturnes, Azami continued. "I'm looking for my charge, the place, thing or someone, someones, who I'll protect for my life. You could call it a coming of age ritual I suppose." "And what happens when you find your charge?" Doodle asked softly, poking her head around Brush to get a better look at Azami. "I'll stay with it and protect it." Azami said simply before she offered the siblings a gentle smile. "Can I rest with you for a while? It'll be nice to have company again, I've been travelling alone for quite a while." The siblings glanced at each other for a few moments, coming to a silent agreement before Brush looked back at Azami and nodded. "Yeah, you can." Azami smiled a little more. "And may I know your names?" "I'm Brush, and these are my brother Sketch and my sister Doodle." Brush introduced, gesturing towards Sketch and Doodle in turn, Sketch still staring at Azami, though Doodle gave her head a little bow in greeting. "Pleasure to meet you all, I hope we can maybe become friends." Azami smiled back at the three, glad she'd been accepted for the moment. ----- ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65976180][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659762/65976180_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Azami[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar[/center] And we finally have a new dragon! Say hello to Azami everyone, and say goodbye to the second rule! Things are going to get fun now!
Myosotis Fox - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 6
New Dragon

"Did you hear something?" Sketch asked softly and wearily, raising his head as he glanced around at the trees, the morning sun slowly filtering through the branches and leaves, beginning to dapple on the grass below.

"Hm?" Brush hummed back, just as sleepily as he also lifted his head, though instead of looking at their surroundings, he fixed his gaze on his brother.

"I thought I heard something."

The three dragons were still in the tangled pile that they'd fallen asleep in the previous night, though as they began to wake up, Sketch broke away from the heap and stretched his wings out, flapping them a couple of times before sitting down and cocking his head to the side as he listened more intently, Brush still watching him as Doodle slept on soundly.

"Monsters maybe?" Brush offered, finishing his suggestion with a wide yawn before he too extracted himself from Doodle and stretched.

"I don't think so, it sounded... big..." Sketch said, sounding more than a little nervous. The three of them were still only young and not the best at fighting yet. If they had to face off against a large and most likely strong enemy, they might not survive the encounter. Brush glanced around warily at the new information from Sketch, his eyes darting to each rustle made by a small rodent in the bushes.

"Maybe, maybe it was nothing..." He murmured, trying to sound reassuring but not managing to be very successful.

A loud crack in the trees caused both Brush and Sketch to whirl around, staring towards the undergrowth as even Doodle lifted her head groggily.

"What's going on?" She mumbled, only to be shushed in response as more rustles and noises came from the trees. Realising something was happening, Doodle scrambled to her feet and moved closer to her brothers, staring at the same patch of trees they were.

The noises grew louder and closer, a flash of pink being spotted through the trees, then suddenly silence as the siblings stared into the face of another dragon.

"Who are you!" Brush called out bravely, positioning himself slightly in front of Doodle and Sketch.

The guardian blinked at the trio, staring at them in silence for a few moments before she lowered herself to the ground in an attempt to appear less threatening, and less huge to the dragons that were much smaller than herself.

"I'm Azami." She responded gently. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"What are you doing here?" Brush spoke again, a little more at ease that the dragon had declared herself not a threat, but not fully relaxed.

"I'm on my Search." At the blank looks from the three nocturnes, Azami continued. "I'm looking for my charge, the place, thing or someone, someones, who I'll protect for my life. You could call it a coming of age ritual I suppose."

"And what happens when you find your charge?" Doodle asked softly, poking her head around Brush to get a better look at Azami.

"I'll stay with it and protect it." Azami said simply before she offered the siblings a gentle smile. "Can I rest with you for a while? It'll be nice to have company again, I've been travelling alone for quite a while."

The siblings glanced at each other for a few moments, coming to a silent agreement before Brush looked back at Azami and nodded. "Yeah, you can." Azami smiled a little more.

"And may I know your names?"

"I'm Brush, and these are my brother Sketch and my sister Doodle." Brush introduced, gesturing towards Sketch and Doodle in turn, Sketch still staring at Azami, though Doodle gave her head a little bow in greeting.

"Pleasure to meet you all, I hope we can maybe become friends." Azami smiled back at the three, glad she'd been accepted for the moment.

65976180_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Azami

Pinglist

@Sightlesz @Naxxar

And we finally have a new dragon! Say hello to Azami everyone, and say goodbye to the second rule! Things are going to get fun now!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[columns][item=Sanded Cedar Plank][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 7[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Azami was determined to help the three siblings out while she was staying with them, if only gathering food and water for them while they began scouting out a suitable location to begin building themselves a more permanent home. And after a few hours of searching, Sketch found an ancient tree that towered above the other trees and the three decided that was a perfect place to begin crafting a home. After deciding that, the rest of the day was spent gathering materials, Azami once again lending a hand, her size and strength coming in handy as she carted materials back to the tree and by the time night fell, there was a sizeable pile of materials at the roots of the tree, ready for construction the next day. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Biography[/b][/u][/size] [size=4][i]Brush[/i][/size][/center] Brush is the eldest sibling out of himself, Doodle and Sketch. Though really, the three of them aren't actually siblings, but as their eggs hatched together and they've been together their whole lives, they see themselves as siblings. Despite being the eldest, Brush is the smallest out of the three, but he doesn't let that stop him from reminding the others that he is the eldest and they should do what he says, even if Doodle and Sketch then go on to completely ignore him. Being a nocturne, and having nocturne siblings, Brush, Doodle and Sketch are all very similar in personalities, sharing any individual traits they might have between each other, though Brush does seem to be a little more stubborn than the other two. He can be rather goofy and playful at times, a trait he might've picked up from Sketch, but is always available to sit down and listen to some problems, something he probably got from Doodle. When Brush isn't throwing his metaphorical weight around attempting to boss around his siblings, he does like to assume the role of protector of his small family, seeing it as his responsibility as the oldest to make sure the other two are safe and provided for. He doesn't really think much about why his and his sibling's eggs were abandoned, preferring to 'live life in the moment' and not really liking to dwell on the past much, though occasionally he will sit and wonder how life might've been different if their eggs hadn't been abandoned. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar[/center] Not much in the way of story writing today, but I wasn't sure I had too much inspiration, and as the thing was writing, I wrote out some of Brush's biography (some meaning the biography will update as the story progresses). But I hope you enjoy this bit for today!
Sanded Cedar Plank - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 7
Writing

Azami was determined to help the three siblings out while she was staying with them, if only gathering food and water for them while they began scouting out a suitable location to begin building themselves a more permanent home. And after a few hours of searching, Sketch found an ancient tree that towered above the other trees and the three decided that was a perfect place to begin crafting a home. After deciding that, the rest of the day was spent gathering materials, Azami once again lending a hand, her size and strength coming in handy as she carted materials back to the tree and by the time night fell, there was a sizeable pile of materials at the roots of the tree, ready for construction the next day.

Biography

Brush

Brush is the eldest sibling out of himself, Doodle and Sketch. Though really, the three of them aren't actually siblings, but as their eggs hatched together and they've been together their whole lives, they see themselves as siblings. Despite being the eldest, Brush is the smallest out of the three, but he doesn't let that stop him from reminding the others that he is the eldest and they should do what he says, even if Doodle and Sketch then go on to completely ignore him.

Being a nocturne, and having nocturne siblings, Brush, Doodle and Sketch are all very similar in personalities, sharing any individual traits they might have between each other, though Brush does seem to be a little more stubborn than the other two. He can be rather goofy and playful at times, a trait he might've picked up from Sketch, but is always available to sit down and listen to some problems, something he probably got from Doodle.

When Brush isn't throwing his metaphorical weight around attempting to boss around his siblings, he does like to assume the role of protector of his small family, seeing it as his responsibility as the oldest to make sure the other two are safe and provided for. He doesn't really think much about why his and his sibling's eggs were abandoned, preferring to 'live life in the moment' and not really liking to dwell on the past much, though occasionally he will sit and wonder how life might've been different if their eggs hadn't been abandoned.

Pinglist

@Sightlesz @Naxxar

Not much in the way of story writing today, but I wasn't sure I had too much inspiration, and as the thing was writing, I wrote out some of Brush's biography (some meaning the biography will update as the story progresses). But I hope you enjoy this bit for today!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Cobalt Glazed Vase][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 8[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Building their new home was a slow and arduous task, even with Azami doing most of the very heavy lifting work and it was completely disheartening for the siblings to see at the end of the day how little progress they'd made. Though Doodle refused to let the disappointment get her down and went around telling everyone how great their new home was going to be once it was complete. And that although it might take them time, the wait would be worth it in the end even if it was disappointing and hard to see now. And after Doodle had done her mission of trying to lift her brother's spirits, everyone settled down, not really much in the mood for talking to one another, even if the company from their new friend was appreciated. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Art[/b][/u][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2N1htl7.gif[/img][/center] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar[/center] Art doesn't happen instantly, but when I've finished it, I'll edit this post and add it in. I know what I want to draw for this, so skill level willing, I should have it done soon enough! And I'll attempt to get everything done before I write the post, but art will always be the one exception. Edit: Hey look at me I made a gif! I'm pretty happy with this, but please excuse the poor dragon anatomy. Half of drawing the dragon was from memory and the other half was adding in details I forgot about until I was nearly finished. But it's done and I'm pleased with how it turned out! :D
Cobalt Glazed Vase - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 8
Art

Building their new home was a slow and arduous task, even with Azami doing most of the very heavy lifting work and it was completely disheartening for the siblings to see at the end of the day how little progress they'd made. Though Doodle refused to let the disappointment get her down and went around telling everyone how great their new home was going to be once it was complete. And that although it might take them time, the wait would be worth it in the end even if it was disappointing and hard to see now. And after Doodle had done her mission of trying to lift her brother's spirits, everyone settled down, not really much in the mood for talking to one another, even if the company from their new friend was appreciated.

Art

2N1htl7.gif

Pinglist

@Sightlesz @Naxxar

Art doesn't happen instantly, but when I've finished it, I'll edit this post and add it in. I know what I want to draw for this, so skill level willing, I should have it done soon enough! And I'll attempt to get everything done before I write the post, but art will always be the one exception.

Edit: Hey look at me I made a gif! I'm pretty happy with this, but please excuse the poor dragon anatomy. Half of drawing the dragon was from memory and the other half was adding in details I forgot about until I was nearly finished. But it's done and I'm pleased with how it turned out! :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Impure Sacridite][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 9[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] The day was bitterly cold with a strong wind from the Southern Icefield freezing the small group of dragons as they continued working, though moods were incredibly low and tempers began to fray a little as the day wore on. Eventually when a full blown fight broke out between Sketch and Brush in the afternoon, Doodle had to step in to break it up and all work ground to a halt. And although a truce was reached by the time night fell, the atmosphere between Sketch and Brush was still almost as icy as the wind around them. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Biography[/b][/u][/size] [size=4][i]Doodle[/i][/size][/center] For a brief spell while she and her brothers were still growing, Doodle was the largest of the three, though she reached her full size sooner than the others and it wasn't long until Sketch overtook her in size, leaving her both the middle child in age and in size, something she wasn't best pleased about. Though she was still the first to develop any kinds of markings and colourings, something she likes to hold over her brothers at any opportunity. Doodle is also the most magically gifted of the three, and has a natural ability with healing which has been put to good use with patching up herself and her brothers when they get small scrapes and bangs. And while she shares a lot of her personality with her siblings, she tends to be the kindest out of the three, and much less of a hot head than Sketch and less bossy than Brush. Doodle always tends to be the peacemaker in any kind of argument situation, and when Brush isn't being overly protective, she's rather outgoing and willing to talk to and make friends with any new faces that come their way. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar[/center] A little later today, but I had some stuff going on throughout the day so I couldn't sit down and write this until now. But here it is and better late than never! :D
Impure Sacridite - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 9
Writing

The day was bitterly cold with a strong wind from the Southern Icefield freezing the small group of dragons as they continued working, though moods were incredibly low and tempers began to fray a little as the day wore on. Eventually when a full blown fight broke out between Sketch and Brush in the afternoon, Doodle had to step in to break it up and all work ground to a halt. And although a truce was reached by the time night fell, the atmosphere between Sketch and Brush was still almost as icy as the wind around them.

Biography

Doodle

For a brief spell while she and her brothers were still growing, Doodle was the largest of the three, though she reached her full size sooner than the others and it wasn't long until Sketch overtook her in size, leaving her both the middle child in age and in size, something she wasn't best pleased about. Though she was still the first to develop any kinds of markings and colourings, something she likes to hold over her brothers at any opportunity.

Doodle is also the most magically gifted of the three, and has a natural ability with healing which has been put to good use with patching up herself and her brothers when they get small scrapes and bangs. And while she shares a lot of her personality with her siblings, she tends to be the kindest out of the three, and much less of a hot head than Sketch and less bossy than Brush.

Doodle always tends to be the peacemaker in any kind of argument situation, and when Brush isn't being overly protective, she's rather outgoing and willing to talk to and make friends with any new faces that come their way.

Pinglist

@Sightlesz @Naxxar

A little later today, but I had some stuff going on throughout the day so I couldn't sit down and write this until now. But here it is and better late than never! :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Swiftstride Tabard][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 10[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The weather was still freezing cold dawning the next day, though the bitter winds had passed and the skies were blue and sunny. And along with the freezing winds, so the bitter moods had passed too, at least for the time being. It was still so horrible working in the cold, and with seemingly so little progress being made. But progress was being made. A shell of the home that was soon to be had been erected in the ancient tree, showing to those with a little imagination what the finished home might look like. There was one large room that wrapped around the trunk of the tree, and shooting off from it a few smaller rooms, heading up into the branches with walkways connecting them. And at the top of the tree a flight platform had been built with enough room for even the largest of dragons to land with room to spare. Even Azami had been building her own room onto the rest of the structure, with permission from the siblings, as she'd announced to them that if they'd have her, she'd be happy to stay there with them. And while it was still just a shell, and it would take many more days for it to be complete, they were all heartened to see that there was progress to their hard work. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Art[/b][/u][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7KAAheg.png[/img][/center] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar[/center] The art's going to come a little later for this one, I knew what I wanted to do for the last bit but I'm not sure for this one. But as always, I'll update the post when I finish it :) Edit: I am not an expert at drawing dragons, I can count the number of dragons I've drawn (including this) on one hand. Having said that, I don't think this is terrible. I would like to be able to have the skills to be more expressive and whatnot, but that'll come with time and practice.
Swiftstride Tabard - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 10
Art

The weather was still freezing cold dawning the next day, though the bitter winds had passed and the skies were blue and sunny. And along with the freezing winds, so the bitter moods had passed too, at least for the time being. It was still so horrible working in the cold, and with seemingly so little progress being made. But progress was being made. A shell of the home that was soon to be had been erected in the ancient tree, showing to those with a little imagination what the finished home might look like. There was one large room that wrapped around the trunk of the tree, and shooting off from it a few smaller rooms, heading up into the branches with walkways connecting them. And at the top of the tree a flight platform had been built with enough room for even the largest of dragons to land with room to spare. Even Azami had been building her own room onto the rest of the structure, with permission from the siblings, as she'd announced to them that if they'd have her, she'd be happy to stay there with them. And while it was still just a shell, and it would take many more days for it to be complete, they were all heartened to see that there was progress to their hard work.

Art

7KAAheg.png

Pinglist

@Sightlesz @Naxxar

The art's going to come a little later for this one, I knew what I wanted to do for the last bit but I'm not sure for this one. But as always, I'll update the post when I finish it :)

Edit: I am not an expert at drawing dragons, I can count the number of dragons I've drawn (including this) on one hand. Having said that, I don't think this is terrible. I would like to be able to have the skills to be more expressive and whatnot, but that'll come with time and practice.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Pupowl Spawn][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 11[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The weather was very slowly beginning to warm up, with each day being a little less cold than the last, and with very visible progress being made to their new home, the small clan of dragons were excited to get it done, and hopeful it would be done soon. It was still lots of hard work gathering the materials, carrying them up into the tree and then fixing them in place, but finishing the day with a visual indicator of how far they'd come meant they went to sleep feeling proud and optimistic, rather than the dismay they'd been feeling only a few days ago. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Biography[/b][/u][/size] [size=4][i]Sketch[/i][/size][/center] Sketch is the youngest and the most energetic out of all the siblings. He's always moving, running around and wanting to do something, barely able to sit still and he loves to play games, though his timing of when to play games isn't always the best. Sketch is also the most quick to anger out of the three, though he can usually be quite easily calmed by Doodle when the need arises, unfortunately with his hot-headed ways and Brush's stubbornness, the two find it difficult to deescalate a situation without Doodle getting involved. Despite being a hot-head, Sketch gets on well with his siblings, happy in his place of youngest, especially since he's now the largest out of the three, and also convinced he'll be the best looking out of the three too. Sketch enjoys being the life of a conversation, always offering himself up to be the 'class clown' and play around to get everyone else to laugh, and Doodle says if he wasn't such a goofball, he'd be an excellent comedian. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar[/center] And here we have today's post. I'm still trying to decide what I want to draw for yesterdays, and I think I might be settling on a gijinka of one of the dragons, but we'll see!
Pupowl Spawn - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 11
Writing

The weather was very slowly beginning to warm up, with each day being a little less cold than the last, and with very visible progress being made to their new home, the small clan of dragons were excited to get it done, and hopeful it would be done soon. It was still lots of hard work gathering the materials, carrying them up into the tree and then fixing them in place, but finishing the day with a visual indicator of how far they'd come meant they went to sleep feeling proud and optimistic, rather than the dismay they'd been feeling only a few days ago.

Biography

Sketch

Sketch is the youngest and the most energetic out of all the siblings. He's always moving, running around and wanting to do something, barely able to sit still and he loves to play games, though his timing of when to play games isn't always the best. Sketch is also the most quick to anger out of the three, though he can usually be quite easily calmed by Doodle when the need arises, unfortunately with his hot-headed ways and Brush's stubbornness, the two find it difficult to deescalate a situation without Doodle getting involved.

Despite being a hot-head, Sketch gets on well with his siblings, happy in his place of youngest, especially since he's now the largest out of the three, and also convinced he'll be the best looking out of the three too. Sketch enjoys being the life of a conversation, always offering himself up to be the 'class clown' and play around to get everyone else to laugh, and Doodle says if he wasn't such a goofball, he'd be an excellent comedian.

Pinglist

@Sightlesz @Naxxar

And here we have today's post. I'm still trying to decide what I want to draw for yesterdays, and I think I might be settling on a gijinka of one of the dragons, but we'll see!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Wolpertinger Hoodie][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 12[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- "I think it'll be done soon." Azami noted proudly as she paused beside Doodle, looking up at the nearly completed structure in the tree. Doodle followed her gaze, humming in agreement as she watched her brothers fly about, working steadily on the building. There were only a few small details left, a few doors here and there, a little more detailing inside and of course the camouflage. While Doodle and her brothers had raised themselves, they still had that strong nocturne tendency to want to hide their home away, an urge that had only been strengthened since being driven from their small cave. "I can't wait for it to be done." Doodle admitted, an excited tone creeping into her voice as Azami smiled. "It'll be great." She agreed. "You've all done so well, I'm really proud of you all." Azami added, turning to look at Doodle with a beaming smile as Doodle lowered her head bashfully. "You're really that proud of us?" "Of course I am! Look what you've so nearly accomplished!" Azami gestured with a claw towards the ancient tree where their new home was. "You helped." Doodle said, smiling a little bashfully still. "You helped a lot." Azami smiled gently. "I only did what I needed to do." She responded, smiling at Doodle before looking back at the tree and Sketch and Brush flying about. "Let's get back to helping your brothers before they call us slackers." She suggested with a grin before taking off with a powerful flap from her wings, sending leaves flying up into the air along with her. Doodle hesitated only briefly before she took off after Azami, quickly catching up to the larger dragon as they flew over to join Doodle and Sketch. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar[/center] I'm sorry if there's lots of spelling mistakes in this; I'm pretty tired while writing it and I thought I was only going to write a little bit like previous days but then I ended up writing this sooooo... As always with the art ones, the art will be added once I've completed it. Though I'm happy to say I finished off the last lot of art I had to do and added that to its respective post :)
Wolpertinger Hoodie - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 12
Art

"I think it'll be done soon." Azami noted proudly as she paused beside Doodle, looking up at the nearly completed structure in the tree. Doodle followed her gaze, humming in agreement as she watched her brothers fly about, working steadily on the building. There were only a few small details left, a few doors here and there, a little more detailing inside and of course the camouflage. While Doodle and her brothers had raised themselves, they still had that strong nocturne tendency to want to hide their home away, an urge that had only been strengthened since being driven from their small cave.

"I can't wait for it to be done." Doodle admitted, an excited tone creeping into her voice as Azami smiled.

"It'll be great." She agreed. "You've all done so well, I'm really proud of you all." Azami added, turning to look at Doodle with a beaming smile as Doodle lowered her head bashfully.

"You're really that proud of us?"

"Of course I am! Look what you've so nearly accomplished!" Azami gestured with a claw towards the ancient tree where their new home was.

"You helped." Doodle said, smiling a little bashfully still. "You helped a lot."

Azami smiled gently. "I only did what I needed to do." She responded, smiling at Doodle before looking back at the tree and Sketch and Brush flying about. "Let's get back to helping your brothers before they call us slackers." She suggested with a grin before taking off with a powerful flap from her wings, sending leaves flying up into the air along with her. Doodle hesitated only briefly before she took off after Azami, quickly catching up to the larger dragon as they flew over to join Doodle and Sketch.

Pinglist

@Sightlesz @Naxxar

I'm sorry if there's lots of spelling mistakes in this; I'm pretty tired while writing it and I thought I was only going to write a little bit like previous days but then I ended up writing this sooooo...

As always with the art ones, the art will be added once I've completed it. Though I'm happy to say I finished off the last lot of art I had to do and added that to its respective post :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Pretty Purple Wing Bow][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 13[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Customisation[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The day their new home was finished really was a wonderful day. The weather was warmer than it had ever been, the sun shining down brightly and dapling through to the forest floor below and gentle breezes rustling the leaves on the trees. And not only did they manage to finish their new home, but Doodle had developed even more markings, her wings looking even more beautiful than they had originally. And of course, she teased her brothers about it mercilessly, as she certainly was the quickest to be developing her colours. As for their new home, it was perfect. From the outside it was near invisible, the camouflage they'd applied hiding it away into the ancient tree like it had been there forever, even the huge landing platform at the top of the tree made to look like normal canopy. Spiralling down from the landing platform was a staircase, half carved out from the tree trunk, and this staircase lead down into the main area; a large room with space for a hearty fire in the centre and several small windows letting in natural light and also providing a view to the forest outside. Branching off from this room were two corridors, the first leading to Azami's new room which was positioned lower down on the tree, and the second corridor leading to one other bedroom, where Brush, Sketch and Doodle would sleep, this room nestled high up in the branches of the tree like a small cocoon. The three siblings had decided they wanted to continue sleeping together, curled up in a pile and keeping each other warm as they had done since they were born, deciding they didn't like the idea of sleeping alone, and so they built their rooms as one. And truly, all four of the dragons were proud of what they'd accomplished, and there was a sense of achievement and joy as they sat around the fire that night in their new home. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar[/center] Customisation time again because while they're still alive I'm determined to gene them up fully, also I still can't actually breed anyone because the cooldown's still on Brush, Doodle and Sketch. And today it was Doodle's turn again, this time with a tertiary gene. But at least I had time between this customisation and the last to save up a bit more money, though I'm going to have to spend some time getting more money now! Knowing Pinkerton he'll keep giving me apparel pieces for the foreseeable future!
Pretty Purple Wing Bow - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 13
Customisation

The day their new home was finished really was a wonderful day. The weather was warmer than it had ever been, the sun shining down brightly and dapling through to the forest floor below and gentle breezes rustling the leaves on the trees. And not only did they manage to finish their new home, but Doodle had developed even more markings, her wings looking even more beautiful than they had originally. And of course, she teased her brothers about it mercilessly, as she certainly was the quickest to be developing her colours.

As for their new home, it was perfect. From the outside it was near invisible, the camouflage they'd applied hiding it away into the ancient tree like it had been there forever, even the huge landing platform at the top of the tree made to look like normal canopy. Spiralling down from the landing platform was a staircase, half carved out from the tree trunk, and this staircase lead down into the main area; a large room with space for a hearty fire in the centre and several small windows letting in natural light and also providing a view to the forest outside. Branching off from this room were two corridors, the first leading to Azami's new room which was positioned lower down on the tree, and the second corridor leading to one other bedroom, where Brush, Sketch and Doodle would sleep, this room nestled high up in the branches of the tree like a small cocoon. The three siblings had decided they wanted to continue sleeping together, curled up in a pile and keeping each other warm as they had done since they were born, deciding they didn't like the idea of sleeping alone, and so they built their rooms as one.

And truly, all four of the dragons were proud of what they'd accomplished, and there was a sense of achievement and joy as they sat around the fire that night in their new home.

Pinglist

@Sightlesz @Naxxar

Customisation time again because while they're still alive I'm determined to gene them up fully, also I still can't actually breed anyone because the cooldown's still on Brush, Doodle and Sketch. And today it was Doodle's turn again, this time with a tertiary gene. But at least I had time between this customisation and the last to save up a bit more money, though I'm going to have to spend some time getting more money now! Knowing Pinkerton he'll keep giving me apparel pieces for the foreseeable future!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Scalescarab][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 14[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]20-30 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The day dawned bright and sunny, and along with the sun came a number of curious and aggressive creatures, not happy with the intruders who were trying to take territory away from them. But the three siblings were well practiced in fending off these kinds of creatures, and managed to not only defend their new home but drive the creatures away for the time being. Azami found she was impressed with the siblings battle capabilities, though she promised them she'd help in the future, and she'd train herself up alongside them. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar[/center] I was battling with Brush, Doodle and Sketch today in the Woodland Path and all 30 battles went smoothly. I need to start training Azami up in case of a death streak, and I'm a little concerned about the Scorched Forest, as I find that venue an awful struggle. Hopefully I can get at least one dragon higher than that venue level before reaching a death streak there. And yes, I haven't forgotten about the art for day 12, I'm just not exactly sure what to do again, though I might do another headshot even though it's a little boring.
Scalescarab - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 14
20-30 Battles

The day dawned bright and sunny, and along with the sun came a number of curious and aggressive creatures, not happy with the intruders who were trying to take territory away from them. But the three siblings were well practiced in fending off these kinds of creatures, and managed to not only defend their new home but drive the creatures away for the time being. Azami found she was impressed with the siblings battle capabilities, though she promised them she'd help in the future, and she'd train herself up alongside them.

Pinglist

@Sightlesz @Naxxar

I was battling with Brush, Doodle and Sketch today in the Woodland Path and all 30 battles went smoothly. I need to start training Azami up in case of a death streak, and I'm a little concerned about the Scorched Forest, as I find that venue an awful struggle. Hopefully I can get at least one dragon higher than that venue level before reaching a death streak there.

And yes, I haven't forgotten about the art for day 12, I'm just not exactly sure what to do again, though I might do another headshot even though it's a little boring.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18