Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Journey of the 3 [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[columns][item=Jar of Slime][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 171[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Turnip][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 172[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria were in the Woodland Path for the full 20 battles and Kale and Viktoria reached level 8 ----- ----- [columns][item=Greater Plantain][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 173[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Again, Ziggy Kale and Viktoria were in the Woodland Path for 20 battles. ----- ----- [columns][item=Salted Game][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 174[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]40-50 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Pan, Maggey and Atlas were in the Sandswept Delta for the 50 battles, Maggey and Atlas reached level 10 and Pan reached level 11 ----- ----- [columns][item=Deep Sea Lobster][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 175[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]30-40 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria were in the Woodland Path again for the 40 battles and Ziggy reached level 8 ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Lots of battling with these days, but nothing much happened aside from leveling up some dragons!
Jar of Slime - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 171
Writing

Turnip - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 172
10-20 Battles

Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria were in the Woodland Path for the full 20 battles and Kale and Viktoria reached level 8

Greater Plantain - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 173
10-20 Battles

Again, Ziggy Kale and Viktoria were in the Woodland Path for 20 battles.

Salted Game - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 174
40-50 Battles

Pan, Maggey and Atlas were in the Sandswept Delta for the 50 battles, Maggey and Atlas reached level 10 and Pan reached level 11

Deep Sea Lobster - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 175
30-40 Battles

Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria were in the Woodland Path again for the 40 battles and Ziggy reached level 8

Pinglist

@Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff

Lots of battling with these days, but nothing much happened aside from leveling up some dragons!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[columns][item=Dustbowl Ivy][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 176[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- We had Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria in the Scorched Forest for a full 20 battles, and all of them reached level 9 ----- ----- [columns][item=Wild Mustard][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 177[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Again, it was Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria in the Scorched Forest for 20 battles, and everything went smoothly. ----- ----- [columns][item=Daddy Longlegs][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 178[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]20-30 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Again, Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria were battling but this time battled the full 30 battles in the Sandswept Delta and they all reached level 10 ----- ----- [columns][item=Forest Field Guide][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 179[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Shell-dwelling Cichlid][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 180[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]30-40 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- And again it was Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria in the Sanswept Delta for 40 battles, and they all reached level 11 ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Now that all my dragons are within a few levels of each other, I'm gonna be switching up the teams a little more so hopefully they all level at roughly the same rate, and I can reduce the risk of someone being taken out by an unfortunate death streak pairing.
Dustbowl Ivy - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 176
10-20 Battles

We had Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria in the Scorched Forest for a full 20 battles, and all of them reached level 9

Wild Mustard - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 177
10-20 Battles

Again, it was Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria in the Scorched Forest for 20 battles, and everything went smoothly.

Daddy Longlegs - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 178
20-30 Battles

Again, Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria were battling but this time battled the full 30 battles in the Sandswept Delta and they all reached level 10

Forest Field Guide - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 179
Art

Shell-Dwelling Cichlid - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 180
30-40 Battles

And again it was Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria in the Sanswept Delta for 40 battles, and they all reached level 11

Pinglist

Now that all my dragons are within a few levels of each other, I'm gonna be switching up the teams a little more so hopefully they all level at roughly the same rate, and I can reduce the risk of someone being taken out by an unfortunate death streak pairing.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[columns][item=Igueel Leather][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 181[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Kamaitachi Blades][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 182[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Birch Bark Sheet][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 183[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Feverfew][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 184[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- I took Atlas, Maggey and Azami into the Sandswept Delta for 20 battles and they all reached level 11 ----- ----- [columns][item=Bluegill][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 185[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]30-40 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- I was with Atlas, Maggey and Azami again, this time in the Blooming Grove for 40 battles, and both Maggey and Azami reached level 12. Annoyingly, Atlas was about one battle off from leveling up. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] I think this was my first time going into the Blooming Grove with any of my dragons, and it went alright. I encountered a couple of bosses, and although I probably should have run to be safe, I decided to take them on, and I'm glad I did. The extra xp was worth it. Though I don't think I'll keep doing it, it was very stressful.
Igueel Leather - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 181
Writing

Kamaitachi Blades - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 182
Writing

Birch Bark Sheet - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 183
Writing

Feverfew - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 184
10-20 Battles

I took Atlas, Maggey and Azami into the Sandswept Delta for 20 battles and they all reached level 11

Bluegill - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 185
30-40 Battles

I was with Atlas, Maggey and Azami again, this time in the Blooming Grove for 40 battles, and both Maggey and Azami reached level 12. Annoyingly, Atlas was about one battle off from leveling up.

Pinglist

I think this was my first time going into the Blooming Grove with any of my dragons, and it went alright. I encountered a couple of bosses, and although I probably should have run to be safe, I decided to take them on, and I'm glad I did. The extra xp was worth it. Though I don't think I'll keep doing it, it was very stressful.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Venomspite Invader][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 186[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]30-40 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Brush, Sketch and Ixx were in the Blooming Grove together for 40 battles and Brush reached level 12 ----- ----- [columns][item=Pulsating Pendant][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 187[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Ruffletail Tadhop][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 188[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]New Dragon[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The pearlcatcher that made their way from the Scarred Wasteland certainly looked like they had crawled out of the Wyrmwound, though when they reached the clan and began chatting with the other dragons, they were warm and friendly and personable, and they were quickly invited to stay, an invitation they willingly accepted. ----- ----- [columns][item=Cat's Helmet][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 189[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Breeding[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The next day, Ixx and Ziggy returned from a trip out alone clutching three eggs between them, and Ziggy excitedly announced that the eggs were theirs, and that after they'd hatched and grown into adults, they would take them to Ixx's cave where they would start their own clan. ----- ----- [columns][item=Scary Storybook][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 190[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]New Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73482209][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/734823/73482209_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Fan[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] I'll be hatching the nest for the next time I post; I've been putting it off for a while partly because I'm struggling for lair space. I also haven't posted recently because the Animal Crossing update came out and my life was consumed by it. As for Fan, the new dragon, I absolutely love how ugly they look :D Here's to hoping they survive cause I've got plans for them!
Venomspite Invader - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 186
30-40 Battles

Brush, Sketch and Ixx were in the Blooming Grove together for 40 battles and Brush reached level 12

Pulsating Pendant - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 187
Art

Ruffletail Tadhop - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 188
New Dragon

The pearlcatcher that made their way from the Scarred Wasteland certainly looked like they had crawled out of the Wyrmwound, though when they reached the clan and began chatting with the other dragons, they were warm and friendly and personable, and they were quickly invited to stay, an invitation they willingly accepted.

Cat's Helmet - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 189
Breeding

The next day, Ixx and Ziggy returned from a trip out alone clutching three eggs between them, and Ziggy excitedly announced that the eggs were theirs, and that after they'd hatched and grown into adults, they would take them to Ixx's cave where they would start their own clan.

Scary Storybook - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 190
Art

New Dragons
73482209_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Fan

Pinglist

I'll be hatching the nest for the next time I post; I've been putting it off for a while partly because I'm struggling for lair space. I also haven't posted recently because the Animal Crossing update came out and my life was consumed by it.

As for Fan, the new dragon, I absolutely love how ugly they look :D Here's to hoping they survive cause I've got plans for them!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Swiftstride Tabard][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 191[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Discipline][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 192[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]No Death Streak[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Daydreamer's Spines][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 193[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Supplicant Rings][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 194[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Customisation[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Fei got her las gene, Lionfish, and she looks wonderful and colourful now! ----- ----- [columns][item=Malachite Agate][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 195[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- When Ixx and Ziggy's eggs hatched, the clan was saddened to see the middle egg had succumbed to egg rot, just like Sonata's egg had many months prior. Though the two mirrors didn't seem all that affected by the loss of the hatchling, Ziggy explaining to the rest of the clan that the hatchling in the egg wasn't fit enough to survive, and the fact that it died wasn't anything to mourn over. Still Azami took the hatchling out and buried it alongside Sonata, as Ixx and Ziggy cared for their two surviving hatchlings, naming them Ripp and Peck. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]New Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74167480][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/741675/74167480_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Ripp[/b][/u][/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74167482][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/741675/74167482_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Peck[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Dead Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74167481][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/741675/74167481_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Lost[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] And there are the new hatchlings for the clan! Ripp and Peck. And the mirror clan is on its journey to getting started! Other interesting news is that Fei is now complete and I think she looks stunning! And as always, if you want to see the third hatchlings post on The End of the Journey, you can find it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2987908/1#post_49718394]here[/url].
Swiftstride Tabard - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 191
Art

Discipline - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 192
No Death Streak

Daydreamer's Spines - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 193
Writing

Supplicant Rings - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 194
Customisation

Fei got her las gene, Lionfish, and she looks wonderful and colourful now!

Malachite Agate - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 195
Writing

When Ixx and Ziggy's eggs hatched, the clan was saddened to see the middle egg had succumbed to egg rot, just like Sonata's egg had many months prior. Though the two mirrors didn't seem all that affected by the loss of the hatchling, Ziggy explaining to the rest of the clan that the hatchling in the egg wasn't fit enough to survive, and the fact that it died wasn't anything to mourn over. Still Azami took the hatchling out and buried it alongside Sonata, as Ixx and Ziggy cared for their two surviving hatchlings, naming them Ripp and Peck.

New Dragons
74167480_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Ripp
74167482_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Peck

Dead Dragons
74167481_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Lost

Pinglist

And there are the new hatchlings for the clan! Ripp and Peck. And the mirror clan is on its journey to getting started! Other interesting news is that Fei is now complete and I think she looks stunning! And as always, if you want to see the third hatchlings post on The End of the Journey, you can find it here.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
Aw cool! Ripp’s colours are really nice :)
Aw cool! Ripp’s colours are really nice :)
[columns][item=Snail Husk][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 196[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Marsh Rabbit][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 197[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]40-50 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Atlas, Sketch and Ixx were in the Blooming Grove for the full 50 battles and they all reached level 12! ----- ----- [columns][item=Fossilized Leaf][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 198[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Blueridge Fin][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 199[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]40-50 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Pan, Kale and Viktoria were in the Blooming Grove for 50 battles this time, and they all reached level 12 ----- ----- [columns][item=Redwing Hopper][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 200[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]20-30 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- This time we had Kale, Ziggy and Viktoria in the Blooming Grove for 30 battles and annoyingly Kale and Viktoria were only one battle away from leveling up! ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Nothing much interesting happened on these days, though I have made it to 200 days (even if I've still got loads of catching up to do!)
Snail Husk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 196
Writing

Marsh Rabbit - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 197
40-50 Battles

Atlas, Sketch and Ixx were in the Blooming Grove for the full 50 battles and they all reached level 12!

Fossilized Leaf - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 198
Art

Blueridge Fin - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 199
40-50 Battles

Pan, Kale and Viktoria were in the Blooming Grove for 50 battles this time, and they all reached level 12

Redwing Hopper - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 200
20-30 Battles

This time we had Kale, Ziggy and Viktoria in the Blooming Grove for 30 battles and annoyingly Kale and Viktoria were only one battle away from leveling up!

Pinglist

Nothing much interesting happened on these days, though I have made it to 200 days (even if I've still got loads of catching up to do!)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
Yoooo day 200! Noice
Yoooo day 200! Noice
[columns][item=Ambush][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 201[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]No Death Streak[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Moss-Covered Rubble][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 202[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Tradewinds Gull][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 203[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]New Dragon[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The coatl wandered into the clan's territory and announced himself as Oddfrill, asking if he could stay a short while. He, like many others in the clan, had made the journey from the Southern Icefield seeking warmer temperatures and better prospects, and although he wasn't sure if he'd stay, he was happy resting with the small clan for a short while. ----- ----- [columns][item=Marsh Stalker][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 204[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]30-40 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- I decided to send Fan and Oddfrill into the Training Fields, though the training session was cut very short as Oddfrill died on the second battle to a Luna Mith. ----- ----- [columns][item=Burrowing Mandible Helmet][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 205[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Customisation[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Piper got her first gene with this, and I gave her contour. She matches her little apparel familiar so well now! Though I hope I can continue to make her look pretty! ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]New Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73157669][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/731577/73157669_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Oddfrill[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Dead Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73157669][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/731577/73157669_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Oddfrill[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] I'll admit, I'm finding it hard to be upset over Oddfrill's death. I did think he was a very pretty coatl, and I am sad to lose him because of that, but honestly I just find it funny more than anything that he joined and then died [i]the very next day.[/i] As always, if you want to see Oddfrill's death post, you can find it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2987908/1#post_49763081]here[/url].
Ambush - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 201
No Death Streak

Moss-Covered Rubble - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 202
Art

Tradewinds Gull - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 203
New Dragon

The coatl wandered into the clan's territory and announced himself as Oddfrill, asking if he could stay a short while. He, like many others in the clan, had made the journey from the Southern Icefield seeking warmer temperatures and better prospects, and although he wasn't sure if he'd stay, he was happy resting with the small clan for a short while.

Marsh Stalker - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 204
30-40 Battles

I decided to send Fan and Oddfrill into the Training Fields, though the training session was cut very short as Oddfrill died on the second battle to a Luna Mith.

Burrowing Mandible Helmet - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 205
Customisation

Piper got her first gene with this, and I gave her contour. She matches her little apparel familiar so well now! Though I hope I can continue to make her look pretty!

New Dragons
73157669_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Oddfrill

Dead Dragons
73157669_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Oddfrill

Pinglist

I'll admit, I'm finding it hard to be upset over Oddfrill's death. I did think he was a very pretty coatl, and I am sad to lose him because of that, but honestly I just find it funny more than anything that he joined and then died the very next day.

As always, if you want to see Oddfrill's death post, you can find it here.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Discipline][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 206[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]No Death Streak[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Dubious Cucumber][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 207[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Fan, Ripp and Peck were all in the Training Fields for the full 20 battles and they all reached level 4 ----- ----- [columns][item=Berserker][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 208[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Death Streak[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The random number picker picked out Brush, Piper and Viktoria and so into the Forgotten Caves they went for their 10 battles. It was rather stressful, with a Burrow Bear showing up on the second battle (why!) and Piper had a very close call at one point, but I'm very happy to say all three of them survived their encounter, and Viktoria even reached level 13! ----- ----- [columns][item=Sticky Webbing][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 209[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Black Tetra][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 210[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]30-40 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The mirror pack has officially split from the main clan, and so it was only Ripp and Peck training in the Woodland Path for the full 40 battles, and they both reached level 6 ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Aside from the horribly close call with Piper in the death streak all of these days were relatively uneventful, though I've no idea how I'll train Fan up while she's still so much weaker than the rest of the clan! At least Ripp and Peck can be a pair together!
Discipline - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 206
No Death Streak

Dubious Cucumber - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 207
10-20 Battles

Fan, Ripp and Peck were all in the Training Fields for the full 20 battles and they all reached level 4

Berserker - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 208
Death Streak

The random number picker picked out Brush, Piper and Viktoria and so into the Forgotten Caves they went for their 10 battles. It was rather stressful, with a Burrow Bear showing up on the second battle (why!) and Piper had a very close call at one point, but I'm very happy to say all three of them survived their encounter, and Viktoria even reached level 13!

Sticky Webbing - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 209
Writing

Black Tetra - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 210
30-40 Battles

The mirror pack has officially split from the main clan, and so it was only Ripp and Peck training in the Woodland Path for the full 40 battles, and they both reached level 6

Pinglist

Aside from the horribly close call with Piper in the death streak all of these days were relatively uneventful, though I've no idea how I'll train Fan up while she's still so much weaker than the rest of the clan! At least Ripp and Peck can be a pair together!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18