Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Journey of the 3 [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[columns][item=Singed Webbing][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 119[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- "Lin. Lin! Our eggs are hatching!" Pan called out excitedly, poking his head around the door to look into the main room of the treehouse, beaming excitedly before he disappeared back around the door, leaving the dragons in the main room silent for a moment as they processed what Pan had just called out. After a moment of silence, Lin leapt to her feet and dashed off into the side room where the eggs had been kept safe, just in time to see the shell of the first and then the second egg splinter apart and scatter across the floor as two blue baby dragons tumbled out, both crying out as they entered into the world for the first time. "Oh, they're beautiful." Lin said softly, crests trembling with emotion as she moved to sit by the hatchlings. A moment later, Azami's head appeared around the door as she looked in herself, gasping softly as she caught sight of the hatchlings, and Pan very gently trying to encourage them to their feet. The first hatchling who had tumbled out, moments before his sister, was a bogsneak, and just as big as Lin herself, and it had been suspected for a while that one of the eggs would turn out to be a bogsneak as the egg had grown larger and larger in size. The second hatchling was a tiny fae who was slowly making her way across the floor towards Lin, seemingly intimidated by all the huge dragons in the room around her. "Oh my goodness, they're absolutely loverly!" Pan exclaimed, beaming brightly as he watched the bogsneak take a few trembling steps forward, claws hovering protectively nearby to catch him if he should fall. "What should we name them?" He asked, looking over at Lin. "I want to call her Mariana, for being born under the strength of the water flight." Lin said, gently scooping up the fae into her arms once she'd crawled close enough. "And I think he should be called Atlas." She added, looking over at the bogsneak who was steadily exploring his way around the room, curiously sniffing at anything he could reach. "They're lovely names." Azami chimed in from the door, smiling down at the scene before her. "And they look so similar to their parents." She added, seeing the little blue-coloured family together. Pan beamed happily from ear to ear as Lin's crests flared with pride and happiness. "They're our children, our eggs hatched and we're parents now, Lin!" Pan exclaimed, almost a little tearfully as he gently guided Atlas towards himself, wanting to cradle the hatchling like Lin was doing with Mariana. "They are. They're our beautiful children." Lin agreed, crests still trembling with emotion as she looked down at the tiny little fae in her arms. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/2healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]New Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68989485][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/689895/68989485_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Atlas[/b][/u][/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68989486][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/689895/68989486_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Mariana[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Good news with hatching the nest today - both eggs survived the hatching and we have two new bouncing baby dragons added to the clan! As for the writing, I think I'm going to get it written tomorrow as I don't want this post to become ridiculously long,and I've already done a decent amount of writing for today.
Singed Webbing - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 119
Writing

"Lin. Lin! Our eggs are hatching!" Pan called out excitedly, poking his head around the door to look into the main room of the treehouse, beaming excitedly before he disappeared back around the door, leaving the dragons in the main room silent for a moment as they processed what Pan had just called out.

After a moment of silence, Lin leapt to her feet and dashed off into the side room where the eggs had been kept safe, just in time to see the shell of the first and then the second egg splinter apart and scatter across the floor as two blue baby dragons tumbled out, both crying out as they entered into the world for the first time.

"Oh, they're beautiful." Lin said softly, crests trembling with emotion as she moved to sit by the hatchlings.

A moment later, Azami's head appeared around the door as she looked in herself, gasping softly as she caught sight of the hatchlings, and Pan very gently trying to encourage them to their feet.

The first hatchling who had tumbled out, moments before his sister, was a bogsneak, and just as big as Lin herself, and it had been suspected for a while that one of the eggs would turn out to be a bogsneak as the egg had grown larger and larger in size. The second hatchling was a tiny fae who was slowly making her way across the floor towards Lin, seemingly intimidated by all the huge dragons in the room around her.

"Oh my goodness, they're absolutely loverly!" Pan exclaimed, beaming brightly as he watched the bogsneak take a few trembling steps forward, claws hovering protectively nearby to catch him if he should fall. "What should we name them?" He asked, looking over at Lin.

"I want to call her Mariana, for being born under the strength of the water flight." Lin said, gently scooping up the fae into her arms once she'd crawled close enough. "And I think he should be called Atlas." She added, looking over at the bogsneak who was steadily exploring his way around the room, curiously sniffing at anything he could reach.

"They're lovely names." Azami chimed in from the door, smiling down at the scene before her. "And they look so similar to their parents." She added, seeing the little blue-coloured family together. Pan beamed happily from ear to ear as Lin's crests flared with pride and happiness.

"They're our children, our eggs hatched and we're parents now, Lin!" Pan exclaimed, almost a little tearfully as he gently guided Atlas towards himself, wanting to cradle the hatchling like Lin was doing with Mariana.

"They are. They're our beautiful children." Lin agreed, crests still trembling with emotion as she looked down at the tiny little fae in her arms.
2healthy_0dead.png

New Dragons
68989485_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Atlas
68989486_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Mariana

Pinglist

@Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff

Good news with hatching the nest today - both eggs survived the hatching and we have two new bouncing baby dragons added to the clan!

As for the writing, I think I'm going to get it written tomorrow as I don't want this post to become ridiculously long,and I've already done a decent amount of writing for today.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Update

It's been a while, and that's mostly because I've gone back to near full time working and I've just not really had the time/energy to update this. And while I want to continue, it's not going to be to the same level it was. I can manage the actual nuzlocke part of this, with the coliseum battles, but the creative stuff like the writing and the art just isn't really going to happen much, if at all. I will try occasionally, especially with important things like new dragons, dragon deaths and festivals, but I definitely don't have the time to do it like I was.

Having said that, if you don't want to follow along any more, knowing it's mostly going to be battle updates, let me know and I'll take you off the pinglist.

And finally, there will be lots of updates grouped together as I've tried to keep a record of all the items I've got from Pinkerton and want to catch up with all the battles and stuff there first, and afterwards I'll probably group a number of the different days together so I won't be posting every day.

But this will be starting up again, and I've already started doing some of the battles I've missed out on!

Pinglist

Update

It's been a while, and that's mostly because I've gone back to near full time working and I've just not really had the time/energy to update this. And while I want to continue, it's not going to be to the same level it was. I can manage the actual nuzlocke part of this, with the coliseum battles, but the creative stuff like the writing and the art just isn't really going to happen much, if at all. I will try occasionally, especially with important things like new dragons, dragon deaths and festivals, but I definitely don't have the time to do it like I was.

Having said that, if you don't want to follow along any more, knowing it's mostly going to be battle updates, let me know and I'll take you off the pinglist.

And finally, there will be lots of updates grouped together as I've tried to keep a record of all the items I've got from Pinkerton and want to catch up with all the battles and stuff there first, and afterwards I'll probably group a number of the different days together so I won't be posting every day.

But this will be starting up again, and I've already started doing some of the battles I've missed out on!

Pinglist

~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[columns][item=Spectral Scales][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 120[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Meaty Bat Wing][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 121[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]40-50 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Lin, Atlas and Pan did 50 battles in the Woodland Path, Lin reached level 8 and Atlas reached level 5 ----- ----- [columns][item=Scholar][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 122[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]No Death Streak[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Volcanic Remnants][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 123[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Titanium Wrench][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 124[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Clouddancer Hide][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 125[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Alright, so I've decided to keep up with numbering the days (even though they probably won't be accurate by the end of this) and also to show what items I got from Pinkerton. And I'll be posting them in batches of about this many, unless there happens to be any writing I particularly want to do like new dragon, or dragon death, or nesting or something.
Spectral Scales - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 120
Writing

Meaty Bat Wing - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 121
40-50 Battles

Lin, Atlas and Pan did 50 battles in the Woodland Path, Lin reached level 8 and Atlas reached level 5

Scholar - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 122
No Death Streak

Volcanic Remnants - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 123
Writing

Titanium Wrench - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 124
Writing

Clouddancer Hide - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 125
Writing

Pinglist

Alright, so I've decided to keep up with numbering the days (even though they probably won't be accurate by the end of this) and also to show what items I got from Pinkerton. And I'll be posting them in batches of about this many, unless there happens to be any writing I particularly want to do like new dragon, or dragon death, or nesting or something.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=False Leaf][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 126[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]20-30 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Lin, Mariana and Pan were in the Woodland Path for 30 battles and Mariana reached level 4 ----- ----- [columns][item=Grey River Jumper][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 127[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]20-30 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Maggey, Atlas and Mariana were in the Woodland Path for these 30 battles, Maggey reached level 8, Atlas reached level 6 and Mariana reached level 5 ----- ----- [columns][item=Salt][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 128[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Taillash Rat][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 129[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]40-50 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Again Maggey, Atlas and Mariana were battling in the Woodland Path for 50 battles this time, Mariana reached level 6 and Atlas reached level 7 ----- ----- [columns][item=Aquatic Relic][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 130[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] And here's the next batch of days, and we had a lot of dragons leveling up with this lot, which is always a good thing.
False Leaf - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 126
20-30 Battles

Lin, Mariana and Pan were in the Woodland Path for 30 battles and Mariana reached level 4

Grey River Jumper - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 127
20-30 Battles

Maggey, Atlas and Mariana were in the Woodland Path for these 30 battles, Maggey reached level 8, Atlas reached level 6 and Mariana reached level 5

Salt - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 128
Writing

Taillash Rat - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 129
40-50 Battles

Again Maggey, Atlas and Mariana were battling in the Woodland Path for 50 battles this time, Mariana reached level 6 and Atlas reached level 7

Aquatic Relic - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 130
Art

Pinglist

And here's the next batch of days, and we had a lot of dragons leveling up with this lot, which is always a good thing.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Copper Spring][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 131[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Cottontail Rabbit][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 132[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]40-50 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Maggey, Atlas and Mariana were in the Woodland Path for all 50 battles, Mariana reached level 7 and Maggey reached level 9 ----- ----- [columns][item=Greystone Deer][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 133[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Volt Wiring][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 134[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Tricolor Cocoon][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 135[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] More battling with this batch, but mostly a lot of materials.
Copper Spring - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 131
Writing

Cottontail Rabbit - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 132
40-50 Battles

Maggey, Atlas and Mariana were in the Woodland Path for all 50 battles, Mariana reached level 7 and Maggey reached level 9

Greystone Deer - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 133
Writing

Volt Wiring - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 134
Writing

Tricolor Cocoon - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 135
Writing

Pinglist

More battling with this batch, but mostly a lot of materials.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Ambush][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 136[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Death Streak[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Lin, Maggey and Azami got taken into the Sandswept Delta for this death streak, and unfortunately despite my best efforts Lin died in the 4th battle. ----- ----- [columns][item=Fungus Cutter][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 137[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]20-30 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Pan, Atlas and Mariana were in the Woodland Path for the full 30 battles and Pan reached level 9 ----- ----- [columns][item=Gradish][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 138[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- I had Pan, Atlas and Mariana in the Woodland Path again for the full 20 battles and Atlas reached level 8 ----- ----- [columns][item=Albino Dasher][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 139[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]20-30 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Once again I had Pan, Atlas and Mariana, though this time I took them into the Scorched Forest for the 30 battles and Mariana reached level 8 and Atlas reached level 9 ----- ----- [columns][item=Ashmane Chimera][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 140[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]New Dragon[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Only a few days after the small clan was shaken from the sudden death of Lin were they shaken up again, this time by the arrival of a new dragon on the horizon. The bogsneak had casually strolled into the lair. And when confronted by Azami and Ixx, they had declared themselves to be an astrologer, by the name of Navi. And they'd traveled from the Starfall Isles to research the night skies in different areas of Sornieth, and to spread the knowledge of their research to other dragons. Navi then requested if they could stay with the clan for a little while, teaching them and also researching the skies above them, and after a little discussion, they were allowed into the clan. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Dead Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67407750][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674078/67407750_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Lin[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]New Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70386511][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703866/70386511_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Navi[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] The level gap in the death streak was just a little too big, and it was a huge struggle to keep Lin up for even 4 battles. But unfortunately she's been exalted now, though we did get a new dragon too and we got the very pretty Navi. Lin's got her post up on The End of the Journey and you can view it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2987908/1#post_49318226]here[/url].
Ambush - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 136
Death Streak

Lin, Maggey and Azami got taken into the Sandswept Delta for this death streak, and unfortunately despite my best efforts Lin died in the 4th battle.

Fungus Cutter - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 137
20-30 Battles

Pan, Atlas and Mariana were in the Woodland Path for the full 30 battles and Pan reached level 9

Gradish - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 138
10-20 Battles

I had Pan, Atlas and Mariana in the Woodland Path again for the full 20 battles and Atlas reached level 8

Albino Dasher - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 139
20-30 Battles

Once again I had Pan, Atlas and Mariana, though this time I took them into the Scorched Forest for the 30 battles and Mariana reached level 8 and Atlas reached level 9

Ashmane Chimera - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 140
New Dragon

Only a few days after the small clan was shaken from the sudden death of Lin were they shaken up again, this time by the arrival of a new dragon on the horizon. The bogsneak had casually strolled into the lair. And when confronted by Azami and Ixx, they had declared themselves to be an astrologer, by the name of Navi. And they'd traveled from the Starfall Isles to research the night skies in different areas of Sornieth, and to spread the knowledge of their research to other dragons. Navi then requested if they could stay with the clan for a little while, teaching them and also researching the skies above them, and after a little discussion, they were allowed into the clan.

Dead Dragons
67407750_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Lin

New Dragons
70386511_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Navi

Pinglist

The level gap in the death streak was just a little too big, and it was a huge struggle to keep Lin up for even 4 battles. But unfortunately she's been exalted now, though we did get a new dragon too and we got the very pretty Navi.

Lin's got her post up on The End of the Journey and you can view it here.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Chrysoberyl][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 141[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Flamescale Venomcaster][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 142[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]New Dragon[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Just a couple of days after Navi's arrival in the clan, and everyone was adjusting to not only the new member, but the loss of Lin, did another dragon show up. The tundra, having wandered from the direction of the Sea of a Thousand Currents, introduced himself as Kale, and a traveller and wanderer from the Tangled Woods. He explained his desire to seek out a new home, having grown tired of the dark and murky forests, and travelled across the Tidelord's domain to reach the Windswept Plateau. And although everyone was still adjusting to the big changes, the small clan welcomed him in. ----- ----- [columns][item=Pumpkinseed Sunfish][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 143[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]30-40 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The next day disaster struck as while Maggey, Atlas and Mariana were out gathering materials and food, they were ambushed by monsters and before Atlas and Maggey could do anything, Marianna was killed by the ambushers. Maggey and Atlas were able to eventually drive them off and take Marianna home, but everyone, still heartbroken over the loss of Lin, were devastated to hear of the loss of her daughter too. Maggey, Atlas and Mariana were in the Sandswept Delta, and unfortunately Mariana died in the 4th battle. ----- ----- [columns][item=Sunspot Clouddancer][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 144[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]New Dragon[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- With the dawn of a new day, came even more turmoil and change for the small clan, with a gaoler showing up on the horizon. And when she arrived, she announced herself as Viktoria, and that she had been tasked with travelling across Sornieth to find a clan to live with. Not only to help protect, but to document any cases of shade-touched creatures, whether dragon or beastclan, and lock the affected being away safely. With the latest death to the small clan, they agreed to let Viktoria stay, hoping the new strength to their numbers would help prevent any more deaths. ----- ----- [columns][item=Lion's Leg Armor][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 145[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Customisation[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- I swapped out contour for peacock on Fei, as it was the only gene I wanted that I could get in the marketplace at the time (and could afford) ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Dead Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68989486][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/689895/68989486_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Mariana[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]New Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71308315][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/713084/71308315_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Kale[/b][/u][/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72531710][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/725318/72531710_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Viktoria[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] These were an interesting few days with two new additions, a death and with Fei getting a little revamp. And I'm slowly managing to get more dragons that aren't just blue coloured (it's not intentional that they're all so blue, it's just fluke) You can find Mariana's post on The End of the Journey [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2987908/1#post_49344937]here[/url]
Chrysoberyl - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 141
Writing

Flamescale Venomcaster - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 142
New Dragon

Just a couple of days after Navi's arrival in the clan, and everyone was adjusting to not only the new member, but the loss of Lin, did another dragon show up. The tundra, having wandered from the direction of the Sea of a Thousand Currents, introduced himself as Kale, and a traveller and wanderer from the Tangled Woods. He explained his desire to seek out a new home, having grown tired of the dark and murky forests, and travelled across the Tidelord's domain to reach the Windswept Plateau. And although everyone was still adjusting to the big changes, the small clan welcomed him in.

Pumpkinseed Sunfish - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 143
30-40 Battles

The next day disaster struck as while Maggey, Atlas and Mariana were out gathering materials and food, they were ambushed by monsters and before Atlas and Maggey could do anything, Marianna was killed by the ambushers. Maggey and Atlas were able to eventually drive them off and take Marianna home, but everyone, still heartbroken over the loss of Lin, were devastated to hear of the loss of her daughter too.

Maggey, Atlas and Mariana were in the Sandswept Delta, and unfortunately Mariana died in the 4th battle.

Sunspot Clouddancer - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 144
New Dragon

With the dawn of a new day, came even more turmoil and change for the small clan, with a gaoler showing up on the horizon. And when she arrived, she announced herself as Viktoria, and that she had been tasked with travelling across Sornieth to find a clan to live with. Not only to help protect, but to document any cases of shade-touched creatures, whether dragon or beastclan, and lock the affected being away safely. With the latest death to the small clan, they agreed to let Viktoria stay, hoping the new strength to their numbers would help prevent any more deaths.

Lion's Leg Armor - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 145
Customisation

I swapped out contour for peacock on Fei, as it was the only gene I wanted that I could get in the marketplace at the time (and could afford)

Dead Dragons
68989486_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Mariana

New Dragons
71308315_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Kale
72531710_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Viktoria

Pinglist

These were an interesting few days with two new additions, a death and with Fei getting a little revamp. And I'm slowly managing to get more dragons that aren't just blue coloured (it's not intentional that they're all so blue, it's just fluke)

You can find Mariana's post on The End of the Journey here
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Berserker][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 146[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]No Death Streak[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Monitor Tendril][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 147[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Mammertee Plushie][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 148[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Rotting Leather][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 149[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Amaranth][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 150[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- I took Navi, Kale and Viktoria into the Training Fields for 20 battles and they all reached level 3 ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Not much interesting for these few days, but it makes a nice change of pace after all the changes in the last couple of days.
Berserker - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 146
No Death Streak

Monitor Tendril - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 147
Writing

Mammertee Plushie - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 148
Art

Rotting Leather - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 149
Writing

Amaranth - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 150
10-20 Battles

I took Navi, Kale and Viktoria into the Training Fields for 20 battles and they all reached level 3

Pinglist

Not much interesting for these few days, but it makes a nice change of pace after all the changes in the last couple of days.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Umberhorn Qiriq Horn][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 151[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Showy Bells][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 152[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Amethyst Geode][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 153[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 154[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]New Dragon[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- As the clan was slowly getting used to the new arrivals, and the tragic losses, a lone mirror appeared and approached the clan. She introduced herself as Ziggy, and said she had no goal other than to travel and perhaps form her own mirror pack. The clan was a little reluctant about letting her join, though Ixx seemed to take a liking to the new mirror, and although he was still a rather unknown within the clan, he had proven himself trustworthy and they decided to let Ziggy in, the two mirrors quickly forming a close friendship. ----- ----- [columns][item=Strangling Vine][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 155[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Andesine][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 156[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Chewy Tentacle][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 157[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]30-40 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Only a few days after Ziggy had joined, Navi, Kale and Viktoria were out exploring when they were ambushed by monsters. The dragons tried their hardest to defend themselves, and keep one another safe, but there was nothing Kale or Viktoria could do as they saw Navi get struck and fall to the ground. And upon returning their body to the rest of the clan, Navi was buried along with the others who had died, a small stone marking their grave. ----- ----- [columns][item=Elk Ear][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 158[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]40-50 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria were in the Training Fields for all 50 battles, Kale and Viktoria reached level 5 and Ziggy reached level 4 ----- ----- [columns][item=Sticky Webbing][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 159[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Stonewatch Flatblade][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 160[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria were in the Woodland Path for the full 20 battles, and Kale and Viktoria reached level 6 and Ziggy reached level 5 ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]New Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71900846][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719009/71900846_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Ziggy[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Dead Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70386511][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703866/70386511_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Navi[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Ziggy is so ugly, pls XD But I do kind of like the vague personality I have for her, and if she and Ixx survive, I think it'd be really cool if they broke off from the main clan and formed a clan of mirrors. At least that's my plan for them. And then there's Navi, poor Navi who spent barely any time with the clan before they were killed. And their post on The End of the Journey is up [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2987908#post_49437362]here[/url] if you wanna check it out. They died in the 9th battle in the Woodland Path while battling with Kale and Viktoria, and they all managed to reach level 4 before Navi died.
Umberhorn Qiriq Horn - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 151
Writing

Showy Bells - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 152
Art

Amethyst Geode - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 153
Writing

Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 154
New Dragon

As the clan was slowly getting used to the new arrivals, and the tragic losses, a lone mirror appeared and approached the clan. She introduced herself as Ziggy, and said she had no goal other than to travel and perhaps form her own mirror pack. The clan was a little reluctant about letting her join, though Ixx seemed to take a liking to the new mirror, and although he was still a rather unknown within the clan, he had proven himself trustworthy and they decided to let Ziggy in, the two mirrors quickly forming a close friendship.

Strangling Vine - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 155
Writing

Andesine - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 156
Writing

Chewy Tentacle - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 157
30-40 Battles

Only a few days after Ziggy had joined, Navi, Kale and Viktoria were out exploring when they were ambushed by monsters. The dragons tried their hardest to defend themselves, and keep one another safe, but there was nothing Kale or Viktoria could do as they saw Navi get struck and fall to the ground. And upon returning their body to the rest of the clan, Navi was buried along with the others who had died, a small stone marking their grave.

Elk Ear - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 158
40-50 Battles

Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria were in the Training Fields for all 50 battles, Kale and Viktoria reached level 5 and Ziggy reached level 4

Sticky Webbing - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 159
Writing

Stonewatch Flatblade - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 160
10-20 Battles

Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria were in the Woodland Path for the full 20 battles, and Kale and Viktoria reached level 6 and Ziggy reached level 5

New Dragons
71900846_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Ziggy

Dead Dragons
70386511_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Navi

Pinglist

Ziggy is so ugly, pls XD But I do kind of like the vague personality I have for her, and if she and Ixx survive, I think it'd be really cool if they broke off from the main clan and formed a clan of mirrors. At least that's my plan for them.

And then there's Navi, poor Navi who spent barely any time with the clan before they were killed. And their post on The End of the Journey is up here if you wanna check it out. They died in the 9th battle in the Woodland Path while battling with Kale and Viktoria, and they all managed to reach level 4 before Navi died.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Berserker][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 161[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]No Death Streak[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Blue Fly][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 162[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]20-30 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria were in the Woodland Path for the full 30 battles, Ziggy reached level 6 and Kale and Viktoria reached level 7 ----- ----- [columns][item=Rose Gold Steampunk Wings][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 163[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Customisation[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- I gave Fei flair for this, just one more gene for her and she'll be complete!! :D ----- ----- [columns][item=Wispy Foxtail][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 164[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Bioluminescent Tail][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 165[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Golden Rainbow Trout][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 166[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]30-40 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria were in the Woodland Path again for the full 40 battles and Ziggy reached level 7 ----- ----- [columns][item=Aberrant Idol][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 167[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Intricate Weaving][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 168[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Fluted Conch][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 169[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [columns][item=Historical Text][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 170[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Not much happened in these days apart from some battling in the coli which went smoothly and giving Fei another gene, one more and she'll be complete! :D I'm looking forwards to her fully gened look, it's bright and colourful! :D
Berserker - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 161
No Death Streak

Blue Fly - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 162
20-30 Battles

Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria were in the Woodland Path for the full 30 battles, Ziggy reached level 6 and Kale and Viktoria reached level 7

Rose Gold Steampunk Wings - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 163
Customisation

I gave Fei flair for this, just one more gene for her and she'll be complete!! :D

Wispy Foxtail - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 164
Writing

Bioluminescent Tail - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 165
Writing

Golden Rainbow Trout - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 166
30-40 Battles

Ziggy, Kale and Viktoria were in the Woodland Path again for the full 40 battles and Ziggy reached level 7

Aberrant Idol - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 167
Art

Intricate Weaving - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 168
Writing

Fluted Conch - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 169
Writing

Historical Text - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 170
Art

Pinglist

Not much happened in these days apart from some battling in the coli which went smoothly and giving Fei another gene, one more and she'll be complete! :D I'm looking forwards to her fully gened look, it's bright and colourful! :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18