Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clean Up Crew Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello! This is the DTDAY clean up crew thread. This is simply a thread for me to use to contact clean up crew members faster.

How this works:
  1. I am contacted by someone who needs a claim fulfillment.
  2. I ping everyone on the crew here.
  3. The first to respond gets the claim and I go to your PMs giving you the claim details.
  4. Once finalized, it goes like normal where I just add the person to your slots on thread.
  5. When you confirm with me you have sent it to the person, they will be removed.

If you would like to join the crew, please read all DTDAY thread rules here and here. Then contact me simply saying you'd like to join and if you have limited or unlimited slots. If it is limited, please include the amount. People are able to join whenever as long as they are not on the cool down from a previous joining.

If you join this crew, know you are able to still make for fun claims! You just still have to follow the rules of course. Clean up crew and for fun claims are separate things and do not overlap.

If you would like to leave the crew for those already on it, contact me and you will be removed.

If you have something come up and are not able to participate in this, please notify me and I will make a note to make sure I don't ping you for the specified time. But, if you are joining, please be active, this is more of a thing for internet outages/family emergencies/over all temporary events and not the whole duration you are on this crew.

This thread is not for DTDAY thread users to contact the clean up crew directly. People seeking to have a claim fulfilled must go through me first.

Hello! This is the DTDAY clean up crew thread. This is simply a thread for me to use to contact clean up crew members faster.

How this works:
  1. I am contacted by someone who needs a claim fulfillment.
  2. I ping everyone on the crew here.
  3. The first to respond gets the claim and I go to your PMs giving you the claim details.
  4. Once finalized, it goes like normal where I just add the person to your slots on thread.
  5. When you confirm with me you have sent it to the person, they will be removed.

If you would like to join the crew, please read all DTDAY thread rules here and here. Then contact me simply saying you'd like to join and if you have limited or unlimited slots. If it is limited, please include the amount. People are able to join whenever as long as they are not on the cool down from a previous joining.

If you join this crew, know you are able to still make for fun claims! You just still have to follow the rules of course. Clean up crew and for fun claims are separate things and do not overlap.

If you would like to leave the crew for those already on it, contact me and you will be removed.

If you have something come up and are not able to participate in this, please notify me and I will make a note to make sure I don't ping you for the specified time. But, if you are joining, please be active, this is more of a thing for internet outages/family emergencies/over all temporary events and not the whole duration you are on this crew.

This thread is not for DTDAY thread users to contact the clean up crew directly. People seeking to have a claim fulfilled must go through me first.

.................... 11511.png Art Shop
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
[center]Optional copy and paste for once you complete the art and need to send it to the person! I kept it extremely simple and short so it should work if you have had prior conversation about how the claim is going or if you haven't.[/center] ------- Here's your art piece from the claim I picked up. [img]Insert link to your art[/img] Thank you for using the Clean Up Crew!
Optional copy and paste for once you complete the art and need to send it to the person! I kept it extremely simple and short so it should work if you have had prior conversation about how the claim is going or if you haven't.

Here's your art piece from the claim I picked up.

[img]Insert link to your art[/img]

Thank you for using the Clean Up Crew!
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
Reserve
Reserve
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
Reserve
Reserve
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
Reserve
Reserve
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
Pings:
@bogbees @Newni @FatherGascoigne @Erisdar @InfectedWolf @VanillaCapricorn @Lunaralight @Dragonafang @cordifolium @Hawkeyyee @themirrorswish @Cryptidove @Icengate @fairycatrainbow @BPlusSupernova @Nekomori @orchidtones

If you join the crew, you will also be added here so you know this thread is here! This is also my list of names to just copy and paste when needed to ping for claims we need to clean up.
Pings:
@bogbees @Newni @FatherGascoigne @Erisdar @InfectedWolf @VanillaCapricorn @Lunaralight @Dragonafang @cordifolium @Hawkeyyee @themirrorswish @Cryptidove @Icengate @fairycatrainbow @BPlusSupernova @Nekomori @orchidtones

If you join the crew, you will also be added here so you know this thread is here! This is also my list of names to just copy and paste when needed to ping for claims we need to clean up.
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
I vote yes to this idea, its more streamlined ^^
I vote yes to this idea, its more streamlined ^^
tumblr_pz0yoyYJRB1ujxravo2_r1_500.png
I vote yes to the idea as well :)
I vote yes to the idea as well :)
underskrift-geo.png
I also vote yes
I also vote yes
NBeoOgB.png
I’ll vote yes for this, it’s easy to understand and simple!
I’ll vote yes for this, it’s easy to understand and simple!
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10