Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clean Up Crew Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello! Someone needs their claim fulfilled (I will be editing this link out after it is claimed and it will be moved to the DTDAY thread itself while the artist works on it like normal, this is to avoid a catalogue of unfinished claims that could be seen as a form of blacklist):

Link was here.

First person to reply will:
Claim this.
Get a PM with the link to the claim for easy access.

If there is not a reply within three days this will become void and I will draw for the claim myself.

Pings:
@bogbees @Newni @Erisdar @InfectedWolf @VanillaCapricorn @Lunaralight @Walfe @Dragonafang @cordifolium
Hello! Someone needs their claim fulfilled (I will be editing this link out after it is claimed and it will be moved to the DTDAY thread itself while the artist works on it like normal, this is to avoid a catalogue of unfinished claims that could be seen as a form of blacklist):

Link was here.

Claim this.

If there is not a reply within three days this will become void and I will draw for the claim myself.

Pings:
@bogbees @Newni @Erisdar @InfectedWolf @VanillaCapricorn @Lunaralight @Walfe @Dragonafang @cordifolium
.................... 11511.png Art Shop
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
@Comical

I'll happily take the spot :D

and heh i checked out the page and looks like I made a drawing just a few spots below :3

I might first be able to do it in the weekend because of my studies, but it will be done before sunday evening :)
@Comical

I'll happily take the spot :D

and heh i checked out the page and looks like I made a drawing just a few spots below :3

I might first be able to do it in the weekend because of my studies, but it will be done before sunday evening :)
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium Got it! I'll mark you down and inform the person.
@cordifolium Got it! I'll mark you down and inform the person.
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2

Link was here.

Claim this.

Pings:

Also I just realized I did not respond to the question about the copy and paste question (feel free to PM me/re-ping me if I do not respond to something) for the clean up crew members themself I think as I see no reply from me on thread and nothing in PMs.

I made an extremely short and simple one and put it on the front page, feel free to tweak or add to it. You're also free to make your own copy and paste messages of course (Copy and paste messages are also completely optional)!

Link was here.

Claim this.

Pings:

Also I just realized I did not respond to the question about the copy and paste question (feel free to PM me/re-ping me if I do not respond to something) for the clean up crew members themself I think as I see no reply from me on thread and nothing in PMs.

I made an extremely short and simple one and put it on the front page, feel free to tweak or add to it. You're also free to make your own copy and paste messages of course (Copy and paste messages are also completely optional)!
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
@Comical

I can take it
@Comical

I can take it
Art shop.

Free Genes.
@Erisdar Okay, your PM will be sent shortly!
@Erisdar Okay, your PM will be sent shortly!
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2

Link was here.

Claim this.

Pings:
@bogbees @Newni @Erisdar @InfectedWolf @VanillaCapricorn @Lunaralight @Walfe @Dragonafang @cordifolium @Hawkeyyee

Link was here.

Claim this.

Pings:
@bogbees @Newni @Erisdar @InfectedWolf @VanillaCapricorn @Lunaralight @Walfe @Dragonafang @cordifolium @Hawkeyyee
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
@Comical

I can claim if they don't mind potentially waiting until next sunday ^^ (28th)

but is somebody knows they will be able to make it before me, feel to make them the claimer/artist :D
@Comical

I can claim if they don't mind potentially waiting until next sunday ^^ (28th)

but is somebody knows they will be able to make it before me, feel to make them the claimer/artist :D
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium They said they're fine with the wait, I'll send you the information right now.

Thank you!
@cordifolium They said they're fine with the wait, I'll send you the information right now.

Thank you!
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2

Link was here.

Claim this.

Pings:

Link was here.

Claim this.

Pings:
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10