Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clean Up Crew Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Comical I have a big thing tomorrow that’s been requiring most of my attention lately, which is why the first one still isn’t finished, but after tomorrow i could probably do both within a day or two
@Comical I have a big thing tomorrow that’s been requiring most of my attention lately, which is why the first one still isn’t finished, but after tomorrow i could probably do both within a day or two
Art shop.

Free Genes.
@Erisdar Got it! Since it's been past the big thing, are you still able to take up the second one?
@Erisdar Got it! Since it's been past the big thing, are you still able to take up the second one?
.................... 11511.png Art Shop
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
@Comical Hi! just wanted to tell you that i finished the drawing! :) they didn't mind waiting a bit longer ^v^ (I'm allowed to share the art here right? :3 i just liked how it turned out. If not let me know and I'll delete it from my post c: ) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/JhfVjxdM/sol-interlunation.png[/img]
@Comical

Hi! just wanted to tell you that i finished the drawing! :) they didn't mind waiting a bit longer ^v^

(I'm allowed to share the art here right? :3 i just liked how it turned out. If not let me know and I'll delete it from my post c: )
sol-interlunation.png
underskrift-geo.png
@Comical, yeah, I’ll send the other one today or tomorrow and i can start the second today if that works?
@Comical, yeah, I’ll send the other one today or tomorrow and i can start the second today if that works?
Art shop.

Free Genes.
@cordifolium Absolutely fine, looks amazing! Thank you for your work on the clean up crew.

@Erisdar Yup, sounds good, thank you as well!
@cordifolium Absolutely fine, looks amazing! Thank you for your work on the clean up crew.

@Erisdar Yup, sounds good, thank you as well!
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
Hello! Someone needs their claim fulfilled (I will be editing this link out after it is claimed and it will be moved to the DTDAY thread itself while the artist works on it like normal, this is to avoid a catalogue of unfinished claims that could be seen as a form of blacklist):

Link was here.

First person to reply will:
Claim this.
Get a PM with the link to the claim for easy access.

If there is not a reply within three days this will become void and I will draw for the claim myself.

@bogbees @Newni @FatherGascoigne @Erisdar @InfectedWolf @VanillaCapricorn @Lunaralight @Walfe @Dragonafang @Hawkeyyee @themirrorswish @Cryptidove @Icengate
Hello! Someone needs their claim fulfilled (I will be editing this link out after it is claimed and it will be moved to the DTDAY thread itself while the artist works on it like normal, this is to avoid a catalogue of unfinished claims that could be seen as a form of blacklist):

Link was here.

Claim this.

If there is not a reply within three days this will become void and I will draw for the claim myself.

@bogbees @Newni @FatherGascoigne @Erisdar @InfectedWolf @VanillaCapricorn @Lunaralight @Walfe @Dragonafang @Hawkeyyee @themirrorswish @Cryptidove @Icengate
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
@Comical I can take it
@Comical I can take it
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
@bogbees Got it! Thank you!
@bogbees Got it! Thank you!
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2

Link was here.

Claim this.

@bogbees @Newni @FatherGascoigne @Erisdar @InfectedWolf @VanillaCapricorn @Lunaralight @Walfe @Dragonafang @cordifolium @Hawkeyyee @themirrorswish @Cryptidove @Icengate @fairycatrainbow

Link was here.

Claim this.

@bogbees @Newni @FatherGascoigne @Erisdar @InfectedWolf @VanillaCapricorn @Lunaralight @Walfe @Dragonafang @cordifolium @Hawkeyyee @themirrorswish @Cryptidove @Icengate @fairycatrainbow
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
@Comical
I can take that :3
@Comical
I can take that :3
xaSAEKjz.png0YL5wqT.png x
it/its