Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clean Up Crew Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@themirrorswish PM will be sent shortly, thank you!
@themirrorswish PM will be sent shortly, thank you!
.................... 11511.png Art Shop
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
Hello! Someone needs their claim fulfilled (I will be editing this link out after it is claimed and it will be moved to the DTDAY thread itself while the artist works on it like normal, this is to avoid a catalogue of unfinished claims that could be seen as a form of blacklist):

The list of claims was here.

Since there are three claims here, you can choose which ones you take, you don't have to take all three but you can if you want.

First person to reply will:
Claim this.
Get a PM with the link to the claim for easy access.

If there is not a reply within three days this will become void and I will draw for the claim myself.

@bogbees @Newni @FatherGascoigne @Erisdar @InfectedWolf @VanillaCapricorn @Lunaralight @Walfe @Dragonafang @cordifolium @Hawkeyyee @themirrorswish @Cryptidove
Hello! Someone needs their claim fulfilled (I will be editing this link out after it is claimed and it will be moved to the DTDAY thread itself while the artist works on it like normal, this is to avoid a catalogue of unfinished claims that could be seen as a form of blacklist):

The list of claims was here.

Since there are three claims here, you can choose which ones you take, you don't have to take all three but you can if you want.

Claim this.

If there is not a reply within three days this will become void and I will draw for the claim myself.

@bogbees @Newni @FatherGascoigne @Erisdar @InfectedWolf @VanillaCapricorn @Lunaralight @Walfe @Dragonafang @cordifolium @Hawkeyyee @themirrorswish @Cryptidove
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
I can take the first
I can take the first
Art shop.

Free Genes.
I can take #2 :)

I can take #2 :)

underskrift-geo.png
Ah apologies to you both, should have checked despite no pings!

@Erisdar I'll send you the first claim link, thank you!
@cordifolium I'll send you the second, thank you!
And as its past three days, I'll take the third.
Ah apologies to you both, should have checked despite no pings!

@Erisdar I'll send you the first claim link, thank you!
@cordifolium I'll send you the second, thank you!
And as its past three days, I'll take the third.
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2

Claim was here.

Claim this.

I am also heading out to work shortly after posting this, expect me to go quiet for a bit and the usual process may take me a bit to get to.

Claim was here.

Claim this.

I am also heading out to work shortly after posting this, expect me to go quiet for a bit and the usual process may take me a bit to get to.

Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
@Comical

ah shoot i forgot to mention! i haven't been able to do the art for the last claim yet as am on vacation and so haven't had my drawing stuff with me. I am home again on wednesday. But it has been a long time by then. I don't know if it's better for another person to take it? or is it fair they wait a little longer?

either way i will write an apology...

@Comical

ah shoot i forgot to mention! i haven't been able to do the art for the last claim yet as am on vacation and so haven't had my drawing stuff with me. I am home again on wednesday. But it has been a long time by then. I don't know if it's better for another person to take it? or is it fair they wait a little longer?

either way i will write an apology...

underskrift-geo.png
I’m still working on the last one, but if no one takes it for a while I could probably start on that one next.
I’m still working on the last one, but if no one takes it for a while I could probably start on that one next.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
@cordifolium Always feel free to shoot the person you've claimed a message and ask them stuff, if they're okay with waiting then its fine but if they'd rather someone else take it, then I'll redistribute the claim.

@Erisdar I'll contact you after the three days if no one takes it/I can take it myself if you don't feel up to it/can't at that time.
@cordifolium Always feel free to shoot the person you've claimed a message and ask them stuff, if they're okay with waiting then its fine but if they'd rather someone else take it, then I'll redistribute the claim.

@Erisdar I'll contact you after the three days if no one takes it/I can take it myself if you don't feel up to it/can't at that time.
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
@Erisdar Quick ping before I head to work to check if you're still able and feel like you can handle two claims at once, then you can take it. If you feel like you want to focus on the first one if you still have it/just would rather not take a second one, that's totally fine and I can take the claim myself.
@Erisdar Quick ping before I head to work to check if you're still able and feel like you can handle two claims at once, then you can take it. If you feel like you want to focus on the first one if you still have it/just would rather not take a second one, that's totally fine and I can take the claim myself.
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10