Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free pokémon doodles!
1 2
i??? HELL O?? I LOVE THEM SO MUCH . . . . . lookat their funky lil expressions and the lil rock puppy is just so friggin HAPPY now that is a good boyo deserving of some pats!! n the zoara-something’s grin is just so :)....

i would commit horrific acts of arson for them all tyvm ! this is the first forum i checked out today n i wouldn’ be surprised if nothing else i see could top it bless yr soul
i??? HELL O?? I LOVE THEM SO MUCH . . . . . lookat their funky lil expressions and the lil rock puppy is just so friggin HAPPY now that is a good boyo deserving of some pats!! n the zoara-something’s grin is just so :)....

i would commit horrific acts of arson for them all tyvm ! this is the first forum i checked out today n i wouldn’ be surprised if nothing else i see could top it bless yr soul
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@goldrush THA NK YOUUU???????? HELLO??????????????? your comment is the best thing i’ve seen today i love you
@goldrush THA NK YOUUU???????? HELLO??????????????? your comment is the best thing i’ve seen today i love you
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@satanbacons
Thank you so much!! I wanna say more but?????? I have no idea what to say but I keep coming back to look at these lads also those two cursed emojis in your sig have me feeling,,,, something
@satanbacons
Thank you so much!! I wanna say more but?????? I have no idea what to say but I keep coming back to look at these lads also those two cursed emojis in your sig have me feeling,,,, something
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@Kallum thank you!! the emojis are my friends :)
@Kallum thank you!! the emojis are my friends :)
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@Jeroba yeah man those are some good faces,, only did raticate bc i could NOT get gulpin to look good [img] https://i.imgur.com/YnN20hA.png[/img] @MythDancer OF COURSE [img] https://i.imgur.com/ocPUvBE.png[/img]
@Jeroba yeah man those are some good faces,,
only did raticate bc i could NOT get gulpin to look good
YnN20hA.png

@MythDancer OF COURSE
ocPUvBE.png
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@satanbacons

Ahh! Chubby cheeks! These are so stinkin' cute! Great job! XD
and yeh gulpin got a funky appearance lol
@satanbacons

Ahh! Chubby cheeks! These are so stinkin' cute! Great job! XD
and yeh gulpin got a funky appearance lol
CWbRiK.png
I love him so much!! He looks so happy and adorable <3
I love him so much!! He looks so happy and adorable <3
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@satanbacons

Could you do me a Goodra or a Yamper please? Two of my faves :)
Also I really love your style!!
@satanbacons

Could you do me a Goodra or a Yamper please? Two of my faves :)
Also I really love your style!!
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@satanbacons

Oh maaaaaaaan those are so good!! :D Okay! If you're cool with drawing trainers, how about Alister from Shield version? If I could request a pokemon with him, how about him holding Galarian Corsola (or it can be atop his head.) If not, that's fine, too. :)
@satanbacons

Oh maaaaaaaan those are so good!! :D Okay! If you're cool with drawing trainers, how about Alister from Shield version? If I could request a pokemon with him, how about him holding Galarian Corsola (or it can be atop his head.) If not, that's fine, too. :)
1 2