Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | i'll critique your art! (rules upd8)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
Thank you so much for the tips and the compliment! It means a lot coming from someone as good in art as you!! T w T I definitely will try focusing on anatomy more, I usually reference off other drawings but using actual pictures seems like a better idea so I can be more accurate. Hopefully if I improve in anatomy, I’ll improve in shading like you suggested~ Anyways, thank you again for the advice, I will for sure keep it in mind! :DD
Thank you so much for the tips and the compliment! It means a lot coming from someone as good in art as you!! T w T I definitely will try focusing on anatomy more, I usually reference off other drawings but using actual pictures seems like a better idea so I can be more accurate. Hopefully if I improve in anatomy, I’ll improve in shading like you suggested~ Anyways, thank you again for the advice, I will for sure keep it in mind! :DD
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@corvidus I am definitely a beginner (just started in October, tend to draw off and on depending on my mood), but would love a critique, if you're up for it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/a4Jb3Dj.jpg[/img] One of my most recent pieces. [img]https://i.imgur.com/G1jGEcQ.jpg[/img] I know the right hand's super flat, couldn't figure out how to make it not so. [img]https://i.imgur.com/dphtuFG.jpg[/img] I know the top of the head's too big and rounded – that was the fault of my starting circle being wonky.
@corvidus I am definitely a beginner (just started in October, tend to draw off and on depending on my mood), but would love a critique, if you're up for it!

a4Jb3Dj.jpg

One of my most recent pieces.

G1jGEcQ.jpg

I know the right hand's super flat, couldn't figure out how to make it not so.

dphtuFG.jpg

I know the top of the head's too big and rounded – that was the fault of my starting circle being wonky.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@WillaTheWitch i like the use of colour to delineate the different parts - horns, jewellery etc. i think my biggest critique is there's not much to critique! i could nitpick the anatomy, but it's solid overall - what i'd really like to see is you adding some more on to this piece, giving it colour and shading and whatnot! if you like it, that's a good sign to invest some more time into it and really bring it to life :) @DragonFeral starting with the sketchpage! love the character, but the page could be better laid out. the waist-up on the left draws the eye first (the viewer tends to look at a character's face first, and then the rest of the piece), and the eye follows the direction the character's looking, sees the bird, and then oops, it's the edge of the picture. just moving stuff about a little already makes it much more cohesive: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3ef6f9ef6aedeb09c38b7f3763e03d68/91c7e170f226fc2d-40/s500x750/c978f452d5a01ded79f3218ffb63b72d9712eadf.png[/img] as for the actual art, the anatomy is solid (although on the fullbody i think the legs aren't quite coming from the right place), and i like the poses and rendering a lot! i think your light source is a bit inconsistent - i find the dark shadows along the top of the head a bit distracting, they seem to imply recesses at first glance. i think you lean a bit too heavily on pure white for your highlights, as well, which make the skin look a little washed out. there's nothing wrong with going all the way to white (especially if the character's a metallic dragonborn), but keep in mind that it's the absolute brightest colour you can use - a little tends to go a long way when highlighting! for the other two pieces, briefly - i like the pose for the spiral, but the neck has kind of a sharp bend in it and isn't the same thickness everywhere! notably, it's much thicker at the top and much thinner where the head overlaps. (a lot of official art has a similar 'taper-neck' and it drives me WILD, ARGH! hahaha) if you've never heard of the [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJWLaDSNBAI&ab_channel=Sycra]coil technique[/url], i find it's super helpful when you're drawing long tubes (like spirals!). the bust on the bottom has a nice texture, but anatomically it's a bit wonky. i think the eyes are too far back, and they look a little pasted on - it can help to visualise the part of the skull where the eyes should go in terms of placement. hope that helps! i really like the sketchpage, honestly - the drawings have a ton of life and personality, and as a big roleplaying nerd it always makes me smile to see people's D&D characters, haha. @Razatharia i'm very glad it was helpful! there's a lot to think about when you're planning out a bit piece like that, for sure. if you don't already, i'd strongly recommend [url=https://www.deviantart.com/trisketched/art/HOW-TO-MAKE-YOUR-ART-LOOK-NICE-Thumbnailing-539805222]thumbnailing [/url]before you start a bigger piece (the link has a fantastic explanation) - it really helps you to get your colours, values and composition down! (ooh, and i really like that glow in the other piece - thanks for linking it!
@WillaTheWitch
i like the use of colour to delineate the different parts - horns, jewellery etc. i think my biggest critique is there's not much to critique! i could nitpick the anatomy, but it's solid overall - what i'd really like to see is you adding some more on to this piece, giving it colour and shading and whatnot! if you like it, that's a good sign to invest some more time into it and really bring it to life :)

@DragonFeral
starting with the sketchpage! love the character, but the page could be better laid out. the waist-up on the left draws the eye first (the viewer tends to look at a character's face first, and then the rest of the piece), and the eye follows the direction the character's looking, sees the bird, and then oops, it's the edge of the picture. just moving stuff about a little already makes it much more cohesive:
c978f452d5a01ded79f3218ffb63b72d9712eadf.png
as for the actual art, the anatomy is solid (although on the fullbody i think the legs aren't quite coming from the right place), and i like the poses and rendering a lot! i think your light source is a bit inconsistent - i find the dark shadows along the top of the head a bit distracting, they seem to imply recesses at first glance. i think you lean a bit too heavily on pure white for your highlights, as well, which make the skin look a little washed out. there's nothing wrong with going all the way to white (especially if the character's a metallic dragonborn), but keep in mind that it's the absolute brightest colour you can use - a little tends to go a long way when highlighting!

for the other two pieces, briefly - i like the pose for the spiral, but the neck has kind of a sharp bend in it and isn't the same thickness everywhere! notably, it's much thicker at the top and much thinner where the head overlaps. (a lot of official art has a similar 'taper-neck' and it drives me WILD, ARGH! hahaha) if you've never heard of the coil technique, i find it's super helpful when you're drawing long tubes (like spirals!). the bust on the bottom has a nice texture, but anatomically it's a bit wonky. i think the eyes are too far back, and they look a little pasted on - it can help to visualise the part of the skull where the eyes should go in terms of placement.

hope that helps! i really like the sketchpage, honestly - the drawings have a ton of life and personality, and as a big roleplaying nerd it always makes me smile to see people's D&D characters, haha.

@Razatharia
i'm very glad it was helpful! there's a lot to think about when you're planning out a bit piece like that, for sure. if you don't already, i'd strongly recommend thumbnailing before you start a bigger piece (the link has a fantastic explanation) - it really helps you to get your colours, values and composition down! (ooh, and i really like that glow in the other piece - thanks for linking it!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus
Ah, yes, I've heard of thumbnailing, but I've honestly not put it into practice much. Definitely something else I'll be sure to try out, thanks!
@corvidus
Ah, yes, I've heard of thumbnailing, but I've honestly not put it into practice much. Definitely something else I'll be sure to try out, thanks!
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@corvidus This is a masterpiece [img]https://i.ibb.co/bB1BCVH/sketch-1570558501285.png[/img]
@corvidus
This is a masterpiece
sketch-1570558501285.png
@corvidus Hi! Seems like you're a bit swamped, but I'll just drop this here if you don't mind ^^; I'd really like feedback on a) my design work, b) my new, feeble attempts at painting, and c) just my work in general I guess ^^; So for design work... I have a quickly done gijinka and a fandom oc. Here's the gijinka (link to dragon [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=278605&tab=dragon&did=29608603]here[/url]): [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/19827613_5jMzBYK877DUzvt.png[/img] And here's the OC ^^ (I know the layout's kind of terrible... this is actually completely still a work in progress lol) [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/20232048_JbNW4B1vWbmRd97.png[/img] This oc was specifically meant to fit in with [url=https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/1/1d/ArclightFamily.png/revision/latest?cb=20150412051910]these ones[/url] - I guess I'd just like to know if I at least sort of succeeded with that? -------------------------------------- I don't tend to paint because it's really time consuming for me and I tend to lose interest if I don't finish in maybe a week or two and I have enough wips as it is lol. Here's one of the few FR dragons I've painted: [img]https://i.imgur.com/U9BPyhw.png[/img] And here's a partial study - the shape of the main column comes from a picture I took but I was definitely not focused on actually trying to make things look like the picture after that, oops. And yeah, I definitely didn't finish this one, but oh well. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/4edca64e48bc254161ffe047253edf32.png[/img] ------------------------------------- And here's more of what I generally do for commissions ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/QwlSEkD.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xgKSYg8.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Jqf1dgB.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/i6mq2ow.png[/img] (Also a wip, I felt like the flowers clash too much so those are going) [img]https://i.gyazo.com/05eb906d5a2d72977a00fe6aa0b613af.png[/img] I think at this point I'm trying to focus more on lighting and contrast and taking the step of branching out to actually incorporating scenery. Traditionally, I think I tend to be afraid of pushing values, but I'm worried that I'm losing out on what subtle tone/value/hue shifts can bring. I'll also note that my values and saturation may be a bit weird and appear darker than I intend because my laptop consistently displays colours lighter than any other screen I see them on. I'd appreciate any feedback you feel like giving ^^
@corvidus
Hi! Seems like you're a bit swamped, but I'll just drop this here if you don't mind ^^;

I'd really like feedback on a) my design work, b) my new, feeble attempts at painting, and c) just my work in general I guess ^^;

So for design work... I have a quickly done gijinka and a fandom oc.

Here's the gijinka (link to dragon here):
19827613_5jMzBYK877DUzvt.png

And here's the OC ^^ (I know the layout's kind of terrible... this is actually completely still a work in progress lol)

20232048_JbNW4B1vWbmRd97.png

This oc was specifically meant to fit in with these ones - I guess I'd just like to know if I at least sort of succeeded with that?

I don't tend to paint because it's really time consuming for me and I tend to lose interest if I don't finish in maybe a week or two and I have enough wips as it is lol.

Here's one of the few FR dragons I've painted:
U9BPyhw.png

And here's a partial study - the shape of the main column comes from a picture I took but I was definitely not focused on actually trying to make things look like the picture after that, oops. And yeah, I definitely didn't finish this one, but oh well.

4edca64e48bc254161ffe047253edf32.png

And here's more of what I generally do for commissions ^^

QwlSEkD.png
xgKSYg8.png
Jqf1dgB.png
i6mq2ow.png
(Also a wip, I felt like the flowers clash too much so those are going)
05eb906d5a2d72977a00fe6aa0b613af.png

I think at this point I'm trying to focus more on lighting and contrast and taking the step of branching out to actually incorporating scenery. Traditionally, I think I tend to be afraid of pushing values, but I'm worried that I'm losing out on what subtle tone/value/hue shifts can bring. I'll also note that my values and saturation may be a bit weird and appear darker than I intend because my laptop consistently displays colours lighter than any other screen I see them on. I'd appreciate any feedback you feel like giving ^^
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Mestra001

i really love the lighting effect and overall composition! the edges of the dappled sunlight could be a bit rounder? shadows get 'fuzzier' the further they are from whatever's casting them, so they could be harder-edged on the tree trunk and softer on the car to help sell the dappling effect. in general, i think you could push the lighting a little bit more - a soft-edged brush for some bloom on the highest/brightest points, for example, would really sell the sunlight glow. i'd like to see some slightly darker values here and there, as well; more contrast could really help the glow 'pop', imo.

i like the pose a lot! it's very casual and natural. if i had to nitpick, i think the right arm (our left) looks a little off - i think maybe the 'armour' on it isn't foreshortened correctly, and it looks a bit flat. i'd like to see the volume on the shoulder girdle defined a little more, too - that's another area that ends up looking a tad flat. the volume on the legs is very good, though! the rips and denim texture really help sell it. the other thing i'd pick up on is the far background - it's a little messy, especially the rays of light (which should all be originating from the same point). it doesn't detract from the piece, but i think you could've done a little bit more with it.

overall, i like it a lot! you've got some really nice textures in there, between the rust on the car, the faded denim and the soft moss. i think handling your shadows a little more carefully would really help sell the picture (honestly, i'd probably just take a soft brush on an overlay layer to it to give it a bit more of a glow!)

@myriadofstars
that first picture is so cute! i love the pose with the baby pearlcatcher tucked under the wing.
one thing i noticed is that your lines are very 'hairy'? you're drawing them with lots of little strokes, rather than one smooth line. there are lots of exercises you can do to practice your lines and get a bit more confident - this page lists some!
the other thing i'd recommend is drawing still lifes of simple objects around you - cups, pens, stuff like that. as a beginner artist, you'll improve fastest by training your eye to be able to visualise the 3D objects making stuff up and transferring them to paper. work on your lines, and practice drawing simple cubes, spheres, cylinders etc. - you'll find stuff starts coming more smoothly in no time!

@MasterMmmm
beautiful. flawless. love the :3
@Mestra001

i really love the lighting effect and overall composition! the edges of the dappled sunlight could be a bit rounder? shadows get 'fuzzier' the further they are from whatever's casting them, so they could be harder-edged on the tree trunk and softer on the car to help sell the dappling effect. in general, i think you could push the lighting a little bit more - a soft-edged brush for some bloom on the highest/brightest points, for example, would really sell the sunlight glow. i'd like to see some slightly darker values here and there, as well; more contrast could really help the glow 'pop', imo.

i like the pose a lot! it's very casual and natural. if i had to nitpick, i think the right arm (our left) looks a little off - i think maybe the 'armour' on it isn't foreshortened correctly, and it looks a bit flat. i'd like to see the volume on the shoulder girdle defined a little more, too - that's another area that ends up looking a tad flat. the volume on the legs is very good, though! the rips and denim texture really help sell it. the other thing i'd pick up on is the far background - it's a little messy, especially the rays of light (which should all be originating from the same point). it doesn't detract from the piece, but i think you could've done a little bit more with it.

overall, i like it a lot! you've got some really nice textures in there, between the rust on the car, the faded denim and the soft moss. i think handling your shadows a little more carefully would really help sell the picture (honestly, i'd probably just take a soft brush on an overlay layer to it to give it a bit more of a glow!)

@myriadofstars
that first picture is so cute! i love the pose with the baby pearlcatcher tucked under the wing.
one thing i noticed is that your lines are very 'hairy'? you're drawing them with lots of little strokes, rather than one smooth line. there are lots of exercises you can do to practice your lines and get a bit more confident - this page lists some!
the other thing i'd recommend is drawing still lifes of simple objects around you - cups, pens, stuff like that. as a beginner artist, you'll improve fastest by training your eye to be able to visualise the 3D objects making stuff up and transferring them to paper. work on your lines, and practice drawing simple cubes, spheres, cylinders etc. - you'll find stuff starts coming more smoothly in no time!

@MasterMmmm
beautiful. flawless. love the :3
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus Hello! Consider looking over this sketch? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6ba6422bf9bf594240bfd6e2c7b68068/ffe8990d4285060e-f4/s500x750/d1655a9d0bfa027eeca10782f9dcec847528ca9d.png[/img] Or this finished piece? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d7837f45bb528f17b4aba4272caba83f/tumblr_ptw5efjNk61tsz010o1_500.png[/img] Thanks!
@corvidus

Hello!

Consider looking over this sketch?

d1655a9d0bfa027eeca10782f9dcec847528ca9d.png

Or this finished piece?

tumblr_ptw5efjNk61tsz010o1_500.png

Thanks!
aV2Oive.png Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Art Shop
Free Dragons
6qC0IaM.gif
ooh that's some good critiquing. I actually have done shading and realistic proportions for humans- but, a majority of my art from before, like, two weeks ago, got yote when my phone broke. so, I can do shading, but I don't have examples.
ooh that's some good critiquing. I actually have done shading and realistic proportions for humans- but, a majority of my art from before, like, two weeks ago, got yote when my phone broke. so, I can do shading, but I don't have examples.
@Aehdncl
ooh! so there's a lot to love about your art, and plenty of examples means a lot to talk about. let's see...

so i don't consider myself an expert on character design, but i think my biggest thoughts are that you could do more with the designs you've got here. like, taking the gijinka... it's a fine design, certainly! it's nicely rendered, and i like how you've worked in aspects of the dragon. but it doesn't really have much... personality to it? to me it doesn't convey anything about the dragon's character other than 'vaguely smug', it doesn't tell me anything about their daily activities (has telescope -> astronomer? but that getup seems awful cold to be hanging around outside at night in...) or really anything like that. and there's nothing that stands out to me as particularly fun or memorable about it honestly. i hope this doesn't seem too harsh, haha! because from a technical artistic standpoint it's very well put-together, but i think you could have made bolder choices for the outfit, the shape language, etc. a design doesn't just need to stand on its aesthetic merits, it needs to communicate something about the character to the audience if it needs to be effective.

i like the other design a lot (yugioh..?) - you've picked up on the shared design elements of the other characters and worked them into your own style really well, so it definitely fits in. but again, it doesn't really tell me much about the OC? with the characters in the screenshot, i've never seen the show but i can immediately guess at what each of their personalities are like, because they lean on established tropes, shorthand and symbols (the poses help with this as well). with your design, i'm getting... well, purple is often associated with royalty, so an aristocrat of some sort? but other than that, it's not telling me much about the character. overall i'd say... don't be afraid of going through multiple revisions in a design, and think a little bit more about why you're choosing certain elements, starting with the basic building blocks and structural shapes of your design. for example, the imp gijinka has a lot of rectangular shapes between the hair, the flat shoulders, and the cape - can you incorporate those elsewhere in the design? what does that tell you about the character, and how can you expand on that?

on to the paintings - i think you definitely have a lot of talent for painting! i'd say stick at it, but i definitely get how time-consuming it can be, haha.
so, immediately, what you said to me about values is jumping out at me. in both of your images, the value ranges are pretty compressed. one of the most helpful tips i learned for composing values is to restrict your values within an area - say a certain colour, or an area of shadow - and have larger value jumps between areas. you're right in that subtle value shifts can inform a lot about a piece, but when the dark purple skin and the purple feathers and the frill of the coat and the arm and the cards all operate within a single value range, that can kind of get lost. i'd say keep your value ranges tight within certain areas, because it looks like you've got a good handle on how to use those effectively, but don't be afraid of bumping the values up or down in other areas of the picture! for example, in the study, the sky to me 'feels' like it should be a lot brighter. in environments you could use one set of bright values for the sky, for example, and another set of values for the land. this is a really neat twitter thread i stumbled upon a few days ago talking about compression of values to sell separation of light and shadow regions.

the other big thing about the painting that's coming to mind for me is that i wish you'd committed to the lighting a bit more. i love the composition and the pose, it really draws the eye, and judging by the shadows on the table and the hat it looks like you were going for a back-lit setup - but then there seems to be another, secondary light source illuminating the front of the dragon, particularly the face and neck. don't be afraid to committing to big, bold shadows! they can add so much drama and atmosphere to a piece. if you don't use thumbnailing before you start a bigger picture like this, it can be really helpful in blocking out your shadows and values. thumbnail studies are really useful imo as well, to just get a quick handle on the lighting of a scene or an object from a photograph.

whew, this got kinda long. i really like your art, i think you've got a lot of talent - and obviously, it gave me a lot to talk about, haha! i think the biggest thing i'd suggest is being more deliberate about the choices you're making - outfit and setting design, shape language, distribution of light and colour. you've definitely got all the pieces there, i think you just need to start being a bit more conscious about how you use them, and experimenting a bit more! regarding your laptop screen, it can definitely be helpful to have a colour-corrected monitor, but unless you're making stuff to be printed it actually isn't that much of an issue. most monitors are generally pretty ok, and your eye automatically adjusts to the colour biases of the monitor anyway - so overall, the piece shouldn't look too different.

hope this helps!
@Aehdncl
ooh! so there's a lot to love about your art, and plenty of examples means a lot to talk about. let's see...

so i don't consider myself an expert on character design, but i think my biggest thoughts are that you could do more with the designs you've got here. like, taking the gijinka... it's a fine design, certainly! it's nicely rendered, and i like how you've worked in aspects of the dragon. but it doesn't really have much... personality to it? to me it doesn't convey anything about the dragon's character other than 'vaguely smug', it doesn't tell me anything about their daily activities (has telescope -> astronomer? but that getup seems awful cold to be hanging around outside at night in...) or really anything like that. and there's nothing that stands out to me as particularly fun or memorable about it honestly. i hope this doesn't seem too harsh, haha! because from a technical artistic standpoint it's very well put-together, but i think you could have made bolder choices for the outfit, the shape language, etc. a design doesn't just need to stand on its aesthetic merits, it needs to communicate something about the character to the audience if it needs to be effective.

i like the other design a lot (yugioh..?) - you've picked up on the shared design elements of the other characters and worked them into your own style really well, so it definitely fits in. but again, it doesn't really tell me much about the OC? with the characters in the screenshot, i've never seen the show but i can immediately guess at what each of their personalities are like, because they lean on established tropes, shorthand and symbols (the poses help with this as well). with your design, i'm getting... well, purple is often associated with royalty, so an aristocrat of some sort? but other than that, it's not telling me much about the character. overall i'd say... don't be afraid of going through multiple revisions in a design, and think a little bit more about why you're choosing certain elements, starting with the basic building blocks and structural shapes of your design. for example, the imp gijinka has a lot of rectangular shapes between the hair, the flat shoulders, and the cape - can you incorporate those elsewhere in the design? what does that tell you about the character, and how can you expand on that?

on to the paintings - i think you definitely have a lot of talent for painting! i'd say stick at it, but i definitely get how time-consuming it can be, haha.
so, immediately, what you said to me about values is jumping out at me. in both of your images, the value ranges are pretty compressed. one of the most helpful tips i learned for composing values is to restrict your values within an area - say a certain colour, or an area of shadow - and have larger value jumps between areas. you're right in that subtle value shifts can inform a lot about a piece, but when the dark purple skin and the purple feathers and the frill of the coat and the arm and the cards all operate within a single value range, that can kind of get lost. i'd say keep your value ranges tight within certain areas, because it looks like you've got a good handle on how to use those effectively, but don't be afraid of bumping the values up or down in other areas of the picture! for example, in the study, the sky to me 'feels' like it should be a lot brighter. in environments you could use one set of bright values for the sky, for example, and another set of values for the land. this is a really neat twitter thread i stumbled upon a few days ago talking about compression of values to sell separation of light and shadow regions.

the other big thing about the painting that's coming to mind for me is that i wish you'd committed to the lighting a bit more. i love the composition and the pose, it really draws the eye, and judging by the shadows on the table and the hat it looks like you were going for a back-lit setup - but then there seems to be another, secondary light source illuminating the front of the dragon, particularly the face and neck. don't be afraid to committing to big, bold shadows! they can add so much drama and atmosphere to a piece. if you don't use thumbnailing before you start a bigger picture like this, it can be really helpful in blocking out your shadows and values. thumbnail studies are really useful imo as well, to just get a quick handle on the lighting of a scene or an object from a photograph.

whew, this got kinda long. i really like your art, i think you've got a lot of talent - and obviously, it gave me a lot to talk about, haha! i think the biggest thing i'd suggest is being more deliberate about the choices you're making - outfit and setting design, shape language, distribution of light and colour. you've definitely got all the pieces there, i think you just need to start being a bit more conscious about how you use them, and experimenting a bit more! regarding your laptop screen, it can definitely be helpful to have a colour-corrected monitor, but unless you're making stuff to be printed it actually isn't that much of an issue. most monitors are generally pretty ok, and your eye automatically adjusts to the colour biases of the monitor anyway - so overall, the piece shouldn't look too different.

hope this helps!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87