Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Tis the Season... Tarot Corner (free)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@NatsumeReikoSan

You're on the list! :)
@NatsumeReikoSan

You're on the list! :)
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@hyleoroi

Ok thanks!
@hyleoroi

Ok thanks!
giphy.gif
@Hyleoroi, thank you so much for the reading! And the Shadowscapes deck is absolutely gorgeous. I particularly love the artist's interpretation of the Seven of Swords.

Alas, the Seven of Swords fits two books: Comey's A Higher Loyalty and Coates' Between the World and Me. Luckily, you said "either of these cards", and if Obama's Becoming isn't Ten of Pentacles, I don't know what is.

(For what it's worth, I don't think Chernow's Hamilton fits either card as well as the aforementioned, but I am open to other interpretations.)

Thanks again!
@Hyleoroi, thank you so much for the reading! And the Shadowscapes deck is absolutely gorgeous. I particularly love the artist's interpretation of the Seven of Swords.

Alas, the Seven of Swords fits two books: Comey's A Higher Loyalty and Coates' Between the World and Me. Luckily, you said "either of these cards", and if Obama's Becoming isn't Ten of Pentacles, I don't know what is.

(For what it's worth, I don't think Chernow's Hamilton fits either card as well as the aforementioned, but I am open to other interpretations.)

Thanks again!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@nuttysaladtree

I don't know, I feel like deception and enjoying the prosperity hard work has gotten you sounds *very* Hamilton to me! :) But that's also a book on my reading list... and I think those three books you named are an excellent place to get started! ^^
@nuttysaladtree

I don't know, I feel like deception and enjoying the prosperity hard work has gotten you sounds *very* Hamilton to me! :) But that's also a book on my reading list... and I think those three books you named are an excellent place to get started! ^^
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@littlerain

Thanks for your patience! I've gotten your reading done.

1. Past - Six of Wands
This reflects that there was a great success in your past, something that could have come with a public celebration of victory. This can be a reflection of an achievement as well as the recognition of said achievements.

2. Present - Knight of Chalices
The knight is a man in touch with his emotions and intuition, and is able to channel those into action. It could be a reference to you, or perhaps someone already in your life is is currently or will soon provide some guidance for you in these areas. It could also signal an arrival or invitation into something that could be the cause of celebration.

3. Future - Page of Pentacles
This card is a herald for being on the brink of giving life to a brand new opportunity or venture, and usually one which will bring you luck. The page is full of enthusiasm and energy to make this opportunity come to life.

Summary
All things told, it's a very positive spread. Goodness in your past, a promise of good in your present, and the spark of something brilliant leading into your future. You should absolutely feel good about this moving forward! 2020 sounds like it could be a great year for you.

Here's a look at the spread.

Thank you so much for letting me read for you! If you have any questions or feedback, I'm always happy to hear!
@littlerain

Thanks for your patience! I've gotten your reading done.

1. Past - Six of Wands
This reflects that there was a great success in your past, something that could have come with a public celebration of victory. This can be a reflection of an achievement as well as the recognition of said achievements.

2. Present - Knight of Chalices
The knight is a man in touch with his emotions and intuition, and is able to channel those into action. It could be a reference to you, or perhaps someone already in your life is is currently or will soon provide some guidance for you in these areas. It could also signal an arrival or invitation into something that could be the cause of celebration.

3. Future - Page of Pentacles
This card is a herald for being on the brink of giving life to a brand new opportunity or venture, and usually one which will bring you luck. The page is full of enthusiasm and energy to make this opportunity come to life.

Summary
All things told, it's a very positive spread. Goodness in your past, a promise of good in your present, and the spark of something brilliant leading into your future. You should absolutely feel good about this moving forward! 2020 sounds like it could be a great year for you.

Thank you so much for letting me read for you! If you have any questions or feedback, I'm always happy to hear!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@sarajlc

I apologize for not getting to you during November--real life got more hectic than expected. But here's a past/present/future spread for you!

1. Past - Son of Cups
It's interesting to see two court cards in past and future here. The Son of Cups here usually indicates an artist--either visual or musical--and one of some talent. The son is introspective and looks inward, which makes others feel like he is secretive, but really it is an outward sign of the intensity within.

2. Present - Ace of Swords
This is the proverbial bolt of lightning. The Ace indicates a flash of mental clarity, when you can finally "see" everything that's been around you. It gives you a will and a path, and the clarity to follow it. If there is something you've been putting off, now is the time to make that decision.

3. Future - Son of Pentacles
The Son of Pentacles is quiet and loyal, determined and inventive. But beware the stubborn nature that comes along with him, and the social awkwardness which might follow. He keeps a small social circle, preferring to trust one or two close friends rather than a large crowd of people.

Summary
This can really be read two different ways: one interpreting the two sons as actual people, and one where they are more aspects of something you may see in yourself. The arts may have figured strongly in your past, and while a sense of reservation has served you well in the past, it's due to be shifted aside to take that intensity and push it forward. That ace of swords is definitely a catalyst for something--so if you've been considering something, now's the time to jump.

Thank you so much for letting me read for you--and I'm sorry for not getting to you sooner! If you have any further questions or feedback, I'm always happy to hear!
@sarajlc

I apologize for not getting to you during November--real life got more hectic than expected. But here's a past/present/future spread for you!

1. Past - Son of Cups
It's interesting to see two court cards in past and future here. The Son of Cups here usually indicates an artist--either visual or musical--and one of some talent. The son is introspective and looks inward, which makes others feel like he is secretive, but really it is an outward sign of the intensity within.

2. Present - Ace of Swords
This is the proverbial bolt of lightning. The Ace indicates a flash of mental clarity, when you can finally "see" everything that's been around you. It gives you a will and a path, and the clarity to follow it. If there is something you've been putting off, now is the time to make that decision.

3. Future - Son of Pentacles
The Son of Pentacles is quiet and loyal, determined and inventive. But beware the stubborn nature that comes along with him, and the social awkwardness which might follow. He keeps a small social circle, preferring to trust one or two close friends rather than a large crowd of people.

Summary
This can really be read two different ways: one interpreting the two sons as actual people, and one where they are more aspects of something you may see in yourself. The arts may have figured strongly in your past, and while a sense of reservation has served you well in the past, it's due to be shifted aside to take that intensity and push it forward. That ace of swords is definitely a catalyst for something--so if you've been considering something, now's the time to jump.

Thank you so much for letting me read for you--and I'm sorry for not getting to you sooner! If you have any further questions or feedback, I'm always happy to hear!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi
Deck to use: Shadowscapes Tarot
Question: Should I attempt to keep following the path of my dream job, despite getting nowhere in 3+ years, or go a new route?

Hopefully my question's not too specific.
@Hyleoroi
Deck to use: Shadowscapes Tarot
Question: Should I attempt to keep following the path of my dream job, despite getting nowhere in 3+ years, or go a new route?

Hopefully my question's not too specific.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Hyleoro
Thank you so much for the reading I feel like it is frighteningly accurate and pointing me in a direction I had all but given up on so maybe it is time to jump in feet first.
@Hyleoro
Thank you so much for the reading I feel like it is frighteningly accurate and pointing me in a direction I had all but given up on so maybe it is time to jump in feet first.
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png___oie-823463-H8z-PDMCY.png____38392283-2682176518674669-8358201010228822016-n.jpg____oie-915724-I6-Ce-KN4-L.png___arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
@myriadofstars

You're on the list! Thank you for your interest :)

@sarajlc

I'm so glad the reading speaks to you! I fully support and wish you well in all your future endeavors!
@myriadofstars

You're on the list! Thank you for your interest :)

@sarajlc

I'm so glad the reading speaks to you! I fully support and wish you well in all your future endeavors!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Quintillion

Thank you for your patience! Here's your past/present/future reading :)

Past: Six of Cups
The six of cups casts a rosy glow on the past, a reminder of childhood innocence. Not so much in a sentimental sense, but more to remember what it is like to be a child and have that kind of open-mindedness. It's a reminder to push back on the narrowness that creeps in over time.

Present: Seven of Wands
The seven of wands is a call to take a stand for what you believe in. Difficulties may come, and this urges you to have courage as you meet them head-on. Don't buckle at the first hard push, but learn to bend like a reed in the wind. (Or bamboo, as we see in the card!) With enough courage, even the most insurmountable odds can be conquered.

Future: Ace of Pentacles
The whole suit of pentacles is focused on wealth and well-being, and reaping what has been sown--and the ace is a sign of the start of that. It is a seed planted in fertile ground, with a world of growth ahead--but it's important to remember that nothing comes without hard work coming first. In addition, the lizard we see on the card is an ancient Egyptian symbol of good fortune, so we should see this as a card of hope!

Summary:
This is definitely a hopeful spread. It's a call to remember the innocence of your youth (however long ago that might or might not bet) and use that to strengthen and steady yourself as you move into the present - where it's about time you stand up for yourself and fight for what you believe in. Because what's coming in your future is a brilliant seed that can grow into amazing things, but only if you put the work in first.

Here's a look at the cards.

Thanks again for letting me read for you! If you have any questions or feedback, I'm always happy to hear!
@Quintillion

Thank you for your patience! Here's your past/present/future reading :)

Past: Six of Cups
The six of cups casts a rosy glow on the past, a reminder of childhood innocence. Not so much in a sentimental sense, but more to remember what it is like to be a child and have that kind of open-mindedness. It's a reminder to push back on the narrowness that creeps in over time.

Present: Seven of Wands
The seven of wands is a call to take a stand for what you believe in. Difficulties may come, and this urges you to have courage as you meet them head-on. Don't buckle at the first hard push, but learn to bend like a reed in the wind. (Or bamboo, as we see in the card!) With enough courage, even the most insurmountable odds can be conquered.

Future: Ace of Pentacles
The whole suit of pentacles is focused on wealth and well-being, and reaping what has been sown--and the ace is a sign of the start of that. It is a seed planted in fertile ground, with a world of growth ahead--but it's important to remember that nothing comes without hard work coming first. In addition, the lizard we see on the card is an ancient Egyptian symbol of good fortune, so we should see this as a card of hope!

Summary:
This is definitely a hopeful spread. It's a call to remember the innocence of your youth (however long ago that might or might not bet) and use that to strengthen and steady yourself as you move into the present - where it's about time you stand up for yourself and fight for what you believe in. Because what's coming in your future is a brilliant seed that can grow into amazing things, but only if you put the work in first.

Here's a look at the cards.

Thanks again for letting me read for you! If you have any questions or feedback, I'm always happy to hear!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7