Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Tis the Season... Tarot Corner (free)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Hyleoroi Oh, thank you!! The message seems mostly accurate to me, and really useful towards my current situation. It also arrived at a rather fortuitous time and "cheered" me up quite a bit, in the sense that it's giving me a much-needed beam of optimistic possibility in this slightly-trying-time, so again, thank you very much for the reading!
@Hyleoroi Oh, thank you!! The message seems mostly accurate to me, and really useful towards my current situation. It also arrived at a rather fortuitous time and "cheered" me up quite a bit, in the sense that it's giving me a much-needed beam of optimistic possibility in this slightly-trying-time, so again, thank you very much for the reading!
JBEajtP.gif
@quintillion

I'm so glad to hear that! :) Wishing you high spirits and the wind at your back. ^^
@quintillion

I'm so glad to hear that! :) Wishing you high spirits and the wind at your back. ^^
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@DeathPhoenix

Arright, well for a dragon such as XXVI, the only possible deck of choice is from Night Vale. I'm sure it's the only one which would give even close to an accurate reading for him. So. Here we go.

Past: The Magician
As represented by Tamika Flynn. This is a representation of pure willpower and an unstoppable force. Someone who takes the warnings and laughs as they ignore them, surpass them, prove that they are not subject to such foolish things. Not someone to be crossed.

Present: Five of Cups
As represented by the Homecoming which did not occur. This card is a symbol of despair, of loss, of grief and disappointment. Not all is lost...yet. Something could be salvaged, but there is already so much which has been lost.

Future: The Lovers
As represented by the Whispering Forest. This can be both a symbol of love and a combining of opposite concepts, but also the danger of temptation. While I'd normally say this is an optimistic card--and while I think there is still a chance it could be--this is a warning. Something is coming, a balance for him, and it has just as much power to destroy as it does to create. Act with caution.

Here's a look at the spread.

Thank you so much for letting me do this reading for 26! I love his lore. :) If you have any questions or feedback, I'd love to hear!
@DeathPhoenix

Arright, well for a dragon such as XXVI, the only possible deck of choice is from Night Vale. I'm sure it's the only one which would give even close to an accurate reading for him. So. Here we go.

Past: The Magician
As represented by Tamika Flynn. This is a representation of pure willpower and an unstoppable force. Someone who takes the warnings and laughs as they ignore them, surpass them, prove that they are not subject to such foolish things. Not someone to be crossed.

Present: Five of Cups
As represented by the Homecoming which did not occur. This card is a symbol of despair, of loss, of grief and disappointment. Not all is lost...yet. Something could be salvaged, but there is already so much which has been lost.

Future: The Lovers
As represented by the Whispering Forest. This can be both a symbol of love and a combining of opposite concepts, but also the danger of temptation. While I'd normally say this is an optimistic card--and while I think there is still a chance it could be--this is a warning. Something is coming, a balance for him, and it has just as much power to destroy as it does to create. Act with caution.

Thank you so much for letting me do this reading for 26! I love his lore. :) If you have any questions or feedback, I'd love to hear!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@NatsumeReikoSan

Welcome back! Thank you for your patience. :)

Past: Temperance
Temperance is a card of balance, of flexibility. But not only does it show a balancing act of concepts, but also reminds us that sometimes our flexibility is all that keeps us from breaking. Your past may have seemed balanced out, enough good to match the bad, but you know how much bending that may have required.

Present: Page of Swords
The Page here shows how that balance is going to serve you - because knowing the limits of your own spirit is what gives you strength now. This Page is truthful and honest, set in their convictions and certain of themselves. They feel emotion but do not let it rule them.

Future: The Star
The Star is a card of hope. Gone is the harsh light of the sun, and even the cold reflection of it in the moon--and now we have the stars, silent and sure, leading your way home. Walk forward with faith in the future, and find peace and quiet within yourself. Take your doubts and fears and release them into the dark, and regain the hope seemingly lost in the day.

Thank you so much for allowing me to read for you again! As always, if you have any questions or feedback, I'm happy to hear.
@NatsumeReikoSan

Welcome back! Thank you for your patience. :)

Past: Temperance
Temperance is a card of balance, of flexibility. But not only does it show a balancing act of concepts, but also reminds us that sometimes our flexibility is all that keeps us from breaking. Your past may have seemed balanced out, enough good to match the bad, but you know how much bending that may have required.

Present: Page of Swords
The Page here shows how that balance is going to serve you - because knowing the limits of your own spirit is what gives you strength now. This Page is truthful and honest, set in their convictions and certain of themselves. They feel emotion but do not let it rule them.

Future: The Star
The Star is a card of hope. Gone is the harsh light of the sun, and even the cold reflection of it in the moon--and now we have the stars, silent and sure, leading your way home. Walk forward with faith in the future, and find peace and quiet within yourself. Take your doubts and fears and release them into the dark, and regain the hope seemingly lost in the day.

Thank you so much for allowing me to read for you again! As always, if you have any questions or feedback, I'm happy to hear.
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@hyleoroi thanks again! it was worth the wait :) the reading is especially on point, I like how you interpreted the page of swords, especially the part about knowing one's own limits, and the past with the temperance card, which certainly required much flexibility with circumstances and with my thoughts. Also Happy Holidays! Hope you have a wonderful start to the coming year as well! I've also sent a small gift as thanks[emoji=snowflake size=1][emoji=candle size=1]
@hyleoroi

thanks again! it was worth the wait :) the reading is especially on point, I like how you interpreted the page of swords, especially the part about knowing one's own limits, and the past with the temperance card, which certainly required much flexibility with circumstances and with my thoughts.

Also Happy Holidays! Hope you have a wonderful start to the coming year as well! I've also sent a small gift as thanks
giphy.gif
@myriadofstars

So I apologize that I totally dropped the ball on you. I thought I'd gotten through my list and was cleaning off my desk and realized that I'd missed a name! I am so so sorry--and I hope the reading is still of some use to you!

Past: Ten of Wands
Clearly you have spent a long time working on this path, chasing after your dream job. However, all that work can feel like a burden, like you're pushing yourself toward something you're not sure you want anymore. You may be feeling overburdened by all this.

Present: Nine of Cups
You're comfortable where you are, and it's getting you a nice stable existence. Possibly a decent paycheck, emotionally or otherwise satisfying job, that kind of chill. Indulging in that is fine, but be careful not to be smug about what you have. It's not worth it to take for granted.

Future: Five of Swords
The five of swords shows a victory, but one that comes with an element of deception to get there. You've taken away the ability of that which is around you to fight back, and that could cause some resentment. Maybe you're feeling a little isolated at the moment.

Summary: So for the most part, what I see here is that you've spent all this time fighting for your dream job...and it hasn't gotten you where you want to be--which fits your query, asking if this is something you need to keep chasing. I think the swords card is urging you to think very carefully about your path forward, and whether or not it's going to suit you best in the long run.

I will note that as I was shuffling, the Hierophant jumped out at me. Being both a major arcana card and a sign of tradition and following the flow, it's an interesting balance to the rest of your reading. It's a sign to keep working--but still, proceed with caution. You may keep working and get to your ultimate goal...but will it be worth it once you reach the top? Something to keep in mind.

Again, I'm so sorry for the HUGE delay!! I hope it still helps~
@myriadofstars

So I apologize that I totally dropped the ball on you. I thought I'd gotten through my list and was cleaning off my desk and realized that I'd missed a name! I am so so sorry--and I hope the reading is still of some use to you!

Past: Ten of Wands
Clearly you have spent a long time working on this path, chasing after your dream job. However, all that work can feel like a burden, like you're pushing yourself toward something you're not sure you want anymore. You may be feeling overburdened by all this.

Present: Nine of Cups
You're comfortable where you are, and it's getting you a nice stable existence. Possibly a decent paycheck, emotionally or otherwise satisfying job, that kind of chill. Indulging in that is fine, but be careful not to be smug about what you have. It's not worth it to take for granted.

Future: Five of Swords
The five of swords shows a victory, but one that comes with an element of deception to get there. You've taken away the ability of that which is around you to fight back, and that could cause some resentment. Maybe you're feeling a little isolated at the moment.

Summary: So for the most part, what I see here is that you've spent all this time fighting for your dream job...and it hasn't gotten you where you want to be--which fits your query, asking if this is something you need to keep chasing. I think the swords card is urging you to think very carefully about your path forward, and whether or not it's going to suit you best in the long run.

I will note that as I was shuffling, the Hierophant jumped out at me. Being both a major arcana card and a sign of tradition and following the flow, it's an interesting balance to the rest of your reading. It's a sign to keep working--but still, proceed with caution. You may keep working and get to your ultimate goal...but will it be worth it once you reach the top? Something to keep in mind.

Again, I'm so sorry for the HUGE delay!! I hope it still helps~
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi That's perfectly fine, and thank you so much for the reading!
@Hyleoroi That's perfectly fine, and thank you so much for the reading!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Hyleoroi do you still do these or not I’m curious
@Hyleoroi do you still do these or not I’m curious
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7