Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Tis the Season... Tarot Corner (free)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Hyleoroi
Deck to use: Whichever you feel is best
Question: Which type of employment or job should I pursue? Or should I just go back to school?

I've done tarot reading myself, so I can understand if these questions are too specific. You can rephrase these however you wish. Thank you for your time!
@Hyleoroi
Deck to use: Whichever you feel is best
Question: Which type of employment or job should I pursue? Or should I just go back to school?

I've done tarot reading myself, so I can understand if these questions are too specific. You can rephrase these however you wish. Thank you for your time!
5IS0XT9.png LxKJOxT.png
@Reithya

I apologize for the delay. But I have your reading! And with 2 out of 3 cards being major arcana, the cards have some Words for you.

Past: What in past events has shaped my current situation? - Three of Pentacles
The three of pentacles seems to indicate some strong relationships, teamwork to get to where you are. Given your inquiry, maybe what you are trying to move on from are people who were once close in your life. And that's not a bad thing--this has made you what you are, and you can accept for better or worse that this is your position now.

Present: What is at work now, and influencing me now? - The Moon
The moon speaks of dreams and the subconscious, and maybe you've had some inklings, or dreams, or idle thoughts. The anxieties that keep us up at night are just as real in the moonlight as our fantasies--and it's up to us to make sure we watch which ones are truth, and which are shadows. Listen to your knee-jerk instincts, but don't let them rule you.

Future: What could come, what could happen? - Temperance
The ultimate balance, Temperance urges you to take your time and find a balance. Be patient, be observant. This is a time where you will find yourself needing to adapt, to cooperate--be willing to find the middle road.

Interestingly enough, when I was shuffling, I had two cards make leaps for freedom, and I find them neatly clarifying--the Eight of Cups and the Nine of Wands. The eight of cups brings the feeling of having to leave something that gave you great joy, or that you worked hard for. That despite everything, our paths sometimes take us places we did not want to go, and cannot let everything follow. In tandem with the nine of wands, I see that even though you may need to walk away from some things or some people, if any of it comes back after you, you will meet the onslaught full force. You are not leaving everything behind.

Here's a look at the spread.

Thank you so much for your patience, and for letting me read for you! I welcome any feedback you may have!
@Reithya

I apologize for the delay. But I have your reading! And with 2 out of 3 cards being major arcana, the cards have some Words for you.

Past: What in past events has shaped my current situation? - Three of Pentacles
The three of pentacles seems to indicate some strong relationships, teamwork to get to where you are. Given your inquiry, maybe what you are trying to move on from are people who were once close in your life. And that's not a bad thing--this has made you what you are, and you can accept for better or worse that this is your position now.

Present: What is at work now, and influencing me now? - The Moon
The moon speaks of dreams and the subconscious, and maybe you've had some inklings, or dreams, or idle thoughts. The anxieties that keep us up at night are just as real in the moonlight as our fantasies--and it's up to us to make sure we watch which ones are truth, and which are shadows. Listen to your knee-jerk instincts, but don't let them rule you.

Future: What could come, what could happen? - Temperance
The ultimate balance, Temperance urges you to take your time and find a balance. Be patient, be observant. This is a time where you will find yourself needing to adapt, to cooperate--be willing to find the middle road.

Interestingly enough, when I was shuffling, I had two cards make leaps for freedom, and I find them neatly clarifying--the Eight of Cups and the Nine of Wands. The eight of cups brings the feeling of having to leave something that gave you great joy, or that you worked hard for. That despite everything, our paths sometimes take us places we did not want to go, and cannot let everything follow. In tandem with the nine of wands, I see that even though you may need to walk away from some things or some people, if any of it comes back after you, you will meet the onslaught full force. You are not leaving everything behind.

Thank you so much for your patience, and for letting me read for you! I welcome any feedback you may have!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@nikame @forestfay @andraya @violetfey

You all have slots! I expect to do a good chunk of reading this weekend, so you should have them soon :)
@nikame @forestfay @andraya @violetfey

You all have slots! I expect to do a good chunk of reading this weekend, so you should have them soon :)
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi
Deck to use: Rider-Waite
Question: How should I begin to talk to the girl I like
@Hyleoroi
Deck to use: Rider-Waite
Question: How should I begin to talk to the girl I like
2GWxIlJ.png
@mango123

Slot confirmed!
@mango123

Slot confirmed!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
yay thanks ^^
yay thanks ^^
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Nikame

So I chose a past-present-future spread, but with my Moonology deck rather than a straight Tarot reading. Something about the query just resonated with that deck. So! I asked the cards for guidance in regards to your friendships, and how to see them.

Past: - Balsamic Moon - A time for healing
The balsamic moon comes just before the new moon, and in this position it truly speaks to the past being in the past, and to be left behind you. But know that though you leave it behind, some of the pain in it will follow you, and you still need time to heal. Take this time to prepare, to heal, to observe what was before, and how you can let it go.

Present: - Full Moon in Sagittarius - Look at the bigger picture
Much as the archer is known for it, this full moon looks out on new ideas and adventure. It's possible that you're caught up in little details now, looking at all the small problems or flaws and forgetting to really look up and remember how it all fits into place. That may be leading to the others around you feeling like you don't see them. When was the last time you expressed you cared about them?

Future: - Full Moon in Scorpio - It's time to release negativity
That being said, as you move forward, it's time to let go of the pieces weighing you down. Scorpio has a nasty bite, and in this position this card could herald the end of some things long coming. If you harbor a grudge, if you are holding suspicion or resentment--this may be your sign to let it go, or have a discussion with yourself or them about why you feel that way.

Thank you for the opportunity to read for you! If you have any questions or feedback, I'm happy to hear it!
@Nikame

So I chose a past-present-future spread, but with my Moonology deck rather than a straight Tarot reading. Something about the query just resonated with that deck. So! I asked the cards for guidance in regards to your friendships, and how to see them.

Past: - Balsamic Moon - A time for healing
The balsamic moon comes just before the new moon, and in this position it truly speaks to the past being in the past, and to be left behind you. But know that though you leave it behind, some of the pain in it will follow you, and you still need time to heal. Take this time to prepare, to heal, to observe what was before, and how you can let it go.

Present: - Full Moon in Sagittarius - Look at the bigger picture
Much as the archer is known for it, this full moon looks out on new ideas and adventure. It's possible that you're caught up in little details now, looking at all the small problems or flaws and forgetting to really look up and remember how it all fits into place. That may be leading to the others around you feeling like you don't see them. When was the last time you expressed you cared about them?

Future: - Full Moon in Scorpio - It's time to release negativity
That being said, as you move forward, it's time to let go of the pieces weighing you down. Scorpio has a nasty bite, and in this position this card could herald the end of some things long coming. If you harbor a grudge, if you are holding suspicion or resentment--this may be your sign to let it go, or have a discussion with yourself or them about why you feel that way.

Thank you for the opportunity to read for you! If you have any questions or feedback, I'm happy to hear it!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi
Can you add me to the waitlist please?

(I wasn’t sure whether or not you’d rather me wait for the slots to be open before I fill out the form, but I figured I might as well do it now just in case.):

Deck to use: The Wild Unknown
Question: I’ve been wanting to write a book lately, but I’ve been out of both inspiration and motivation lately. Where should I look for inspiration and ideas, or what can I do to further my goal?
@Hyleoroi
Can you add me to the waitlist please?

(I wasn’t sure whether or not you’d rather me wait for the slots to be open before I fill out the form, but I figured I might as well do it now just in case.):

Deck to use: The Wild Unknown
Question: I’ve been wanting to write a book lately, but I’ve been out of both inspiration and motivation lately. Where should I look for inspiration and ideas, or what can I do to further my goal?
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@Hyleoroi
Deck to use: Shadowscapes Tarot
Question: I have some books I have yet to read. How do I decide which to read first, if at all?
@Hyleoroi
Deck to use: Shadowscapes Tarot
Question: I have some books I have yet to read. How do I decide which to read first, if at all?
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@Hyleoroi
thank you! That was a nice answer and it was really sweet of you to do this!!
@Hyleoroi
thank you! That was a nice answer and it was really sweet of you to do this!!
OWwMRKZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7