Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Tis the Season... Tarot Corner (free)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Hyleoroi Could I be put onto the waitlist? ^_^
@Hyleoroi Could I be put onto the waitlist? ^_^
JBEajtP.gif
@sarajlc

You have a slot! I'll do my best to get to you before the end of November. :)

@Quintillion
You're on the waitlist! You'll likely be into a slot proper soon, so feel free to leave your request!
@sarajlc

You have a slot! I'll do my best to get to you before the end of November. :)

@Quintillion
You're on the waitlist! You'll likely be into a slot proper soon, so feel free to leave your request!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi Thank you so much! c:

Deck to use: Shadowscapes
Question: Could I get a general past/present/future spread?
@Hyleoroi Thank you so much! c:

Deck to use: Shadowscapes
Question: Could I get a general past/present/future spread?
JBEajtP.gif
@Hyleoroi okay, can I get the tarot reading for one of my dragons? If so, I would like a spread for this guy [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40554694] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405547/40554694_350.png[/img] [/url] Deck to use: Any deck that feels right Question: general three card spread OwO
@Hyleoroi
okay, can I get the tarot reading for one of my dragons?
If so, I would like a spread for this guy

40554694_350.png

Deck to use: Any deck that feels right
Question: general three card spread OwO
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@DeathPhoenix

Absolutely! I know just the deck for him. :) You're on the waitlist!
@DeathPhoenix

Absolutely! I know just the deck for him. :) You're on the waitlist!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Mango123

Thank you for your patience! I found a nice little 3-card spread for relationships, and I hope it helps.

1. You - What is your role in this? How do you perceive yourself, and how does it affect the partnership? - Eight of Pentacles reversed
This indicates a lack of focus--you are easily distracted by what's happening in the day to day. You might be struggling for ambition or motivation at the moment as well--maybe there is some underlying fear about whether or not you can live up to what you believe to be the level you should be at.

2. Dynamics - How would you describe the relationship? What are the characteristics? - The Hermit
I feel like this is poking a little bit of fun at me, given that the spread didn't match exactly what I wanted it to be worded as. That being said, I think it's also indicating that both of you may have some things to work on within yourselves. Determine what you really want, deep in your soul, before moving forward. You may already know the answer you're looking for.

3. Partner - How do you perceive them, and how does it affect the potential relationship? - Seven of Cups reversed
Two of the keywords on this card are "temptation" and "confusion" so it seems fitting that it shows up in the reading for you. Be careful of anything offered too easily, because not all that glitters is necessarily gold. There may be more than meets the eye here.

Summary: A little more doom and gloom than I'd like to be able to pass on, but wise words regardless. Obviously, I can't speak much to what might already be between you and her, but I'd say just to start out gentle, and keep your heart close. It's very easy to get swept away, and to get your heart broken. Start as friends! It's the best base you can have.

Here's a look at the spread.

I'm sorry I don't have something more cheerful for you! I appreciate you letting me read for you, and if you have any questions or feedback I'm happy to hear!
@Mango123

Thank you for your patience! I found a nice little 3-card spread for relationships, and I hope it helps.

1. You - What is your role in this? How do you perceive yourself, and how does it affect the partnership? - Eight of Pentacles reversed
This indicates a lack of focus--you are easily distracted by what's happening in the day to day. You might be struggling for ambition or motivation at the moment as well--maybe there is some underlying fear about whether or not you can live up to what you believe to be the level you should be at.

2. Dynamics - How would you describe the relationship? What are the characteristics? - The Hermit
I feel like this is poking a little bit of fun at me, given that the spread didn't match exactly what I wanted it to be worded as. That being said, I think it's also indicating that both of you may have some things to work on within yourselves. Determine what you really want, deep in your soul, before moving forward. You may already know the answer you're looking for.

3. Partner - How do you perceive them, and how does it affect the potential relationship? - Seven of Cups reversed
Two of the keywords on this card are "temptation" and "confusion" so it seems fitting that it shows up in the reading for you. Be careful of anything offered too easily, because not all that glitters is necessarily gold. There may be more than meets the eye here.

Summary: A little more doom and gloom than I'd like to be able to pass on, but wise words regardless. Obviously, I can't speak much to what might already be between you and her, but I'd say just to start out gentle, and keep your heart close. It's very easy to get swept away, and to get your heart broken. Start as friends! It's the best base you can have.

I'm sorry I don't have something more cheerful for you! I appreciate you letting me read for you, and if you have any questions or feedback I'm happy to hear!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@TastyPastry

So I tracked down a spread for seeking inspiration, since I was struggling with most of my usual spreads. It's a little longer than usual, but here goes nothing!

1. Where can I look to find inspiration? - Son of Pentacles
The Son of Pentacles often represents a person in your life, and he's usually a bit on the quiet side. Someone you know you could trust with anything, and who is persistent to a fault. May be a little socially awkward.

2. Energy I need to reject in order to feel motivated - Ten of Pentacles
Don't worry so much about the end product. The ten of pentacles speaks to abundance and reward at the end of a long journey. Looking at the end of the journey rather than how you're getting there, especially in writing, isn't going to help necessarily. Don't worry about having written--focus on writing and the process of it.

3. Energy I need to accept to feel inspired - The Magician
Don't be afraid to begin! The Magician is bursting with energy and ideas, and it is all there waiting for you to tap into it. Take something and run with it. Just go!

4. Imagery to fuel my inspiration - Mother of Cups
The imagery on the Mother of Cups is a goose, a chalice, and what I'd say are either stars or spiders. Possibly fireflies. It's a good question! Take a look at what you see in the card and decide for yourself, really.

5. Why I'm eager to be inspired - Mother of Pentacles
Out of all of the court cards, the Mother of Pentacles seems to give off the most energy of a mother. But rather than this reflecting your own mother (which it still may, but) I feel this as you being a mother to your stories. You want to be inspired because you want to tell the stories. Just remember that you don't need to revolve your life around them!

Thank you so much for letting me read for you! (If you ever want to chat writing, I'm a writer by trade, so I'm happy to talk and bounce ideas!) If you have any questions or feedback, I'd love to hear!
@TastyPastry

So I tracked down a spread for seeking inspiration, since I was struggling with most of my usual spreads. It's a little longer than usual, but here goes nothing!

1. Where can I look to find inspiration? - Son of Pentacles
The Son of Pentacles often represents a person in your life, and he's usually a bit on the quiet side. Someone you know you could trust with anything, and who is persistent to a fault. May be a little socially awkward.

2. Energy I need to reject in order to feel motivated - Ten of Pentacles
Don't worry so much about the end product. The ten of pentacles speaks to abundance and reward at the end of a long journey. Looking at the end of the journey rather than how you're getting there, especially in writing, isn't going to help necessarily. Don't worry about having written--focus on writing and the process of it.

3. Energy I need to accept to feel inspired - The Magician
Don't be afraid to begin! The Magician is bursting with energy and ideas, and it is all there waiting for you to tap into it. Take something and run with it. Just go!

4. Imagery to fuel my inspiration - Mother of Cups
The imagery on the Mother of Cups is a goose, a chalice, and what I'd say are either stars or spiders. Possibly fireflies. It's a good question! Take a look at what you see in the card and decide for yourself, really.

5. Why I'm eager to be inspired - Mother of Pentacles
Out of all of the court cards, the Mother of Pentacles seems to give off the most energy of a mother. But rather than this reflecting your own mother (which it still may, but) I feel this as you being a mother to your stories. You want to be inspired because you want to tell the stories. Just remember that you don't need to revolve your life around them!

Thank you so much for letting me read for you! (If you ever want to chat writing, I'm a writer by trade, so I'm happy to talk and bounce ideas!) If you have any questions or feedback, I'd love to hear!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi
Thanks for reading for me, it was actually really helpful! I think the imagery of stars and fireflies was especially useful— when I have time, I’m sure I’ll be able to expand on that somehow.

I’ll definitely keep your offer to talk about writing in mind, though I wouldn’t want to inconvenience and/or bore you or anything, haha. Again, thank you so much! :)
@Hyleoroi
Thanks for reading for me, it was actually really helpful! I think the imagery of stars and fireflies was especially useful— when I have time, I’m sure I’ll be able to expand on that somehow.

I’ll definitely keep your offer to talk about writing in mind, though I wouldn’t want to inconvenience and/or bore you or anything, haha. Again, thank you so much! :)
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@Hyleoroi
I'm back for a reading :D could I be on the waitlist?
Deck to use: Shadowscape
Question: three card spread please C:
@Hyleoroi
I'm back for a reading :D could I be on the waitlist?
Deck to use: Shadowscape
Question: three card spread please C:
giphy.gif
@nuttysaladtree

So I wasn't sure exactly how to approach your question from a spread perspective (though I know the problem you're facing all too well!) so I drew a card, and use a card that jumped out while I was shuffling, and I'll give you the vibe I'm getting from them and from the book that accompanies the Shadowscapes deck.

First: Seven of Swords
The card shows a masked figure, having successfully stolen a sword from the swans. It symbolizes an escape from responsibility, and an uncertain outlook on the world. Deception and unease.

Second: Ten of Pentacles
Clad in silk and adorned with jewels, she is curled up with a dragon. Rooted in tradition, there is a pattern that brings her here. This card is about enjoying affluence and reveling in what your hard work has given you.

So! Two good themes--I'd take a look at your library and see if either of these cards sound like they could be pointing toward one of them. But really, I completely understand the problem, because I have the same one. Worse comes to worse, I'd say pick the one you've had the longest and start there.

Here's a look at the cards.

Thank you for letting me read for you! If you have any questions or feedback, I'd love to hear!
@nuttysaladtree

So I wasn't sure exactly how to approach your question from a spread perspective (though I know the problem you're facing all too well!) so I drew a card, and use a card that jumped out while I was shuffling, and I'll give you the vibe I'm getting from them and from the book that accompanies the Shadowscapes deck.

First: Seven of Swords
The card shows a masked figure, having successfully stolen a sword from the swans. It symbolizes an escape from responsibility, and an uncertain outlook on the world. Deception and unease.

Second: Ten of Pentacles
Clad in silk and adorned with jewels, she is curled up with a dragon. Rooted in tradition, there is a pattern that brings her here. This card is about enjoying affluence and reveling in what your hard work has given you.

So! Two good themes--I'd take a look at your library and see if either of these cards sound like they could be pointing toward one of them. But really, I completely understand the problem, because I have the same one. Worse comes to worse, I'd say pick the one you've had the longest and start there.

Here's a look at the cards.

Thank you for letting me read for you! If you have any questions or feedback, I'd love to hear!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7