Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | terrible mspaint deity/ancien sigs (f2u)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@TheEnderDraco

I love these so much
Glitr
:D
@TheEnderDraco

I love these so much
Glitr
:D
~ Evelyn

~ She/Her

~ FR+3
2J3QvJQ.gif
Can I use this one for user page? I’ll try to credit you :0 [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2759853/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/BEXx3Jf.gif[/img][/url Please remind me to do that I might forget sorry-
Can I use this one for user page? I’ll try to credit you :0 BEXx3Jf.gif[/url
Please remind me to do that I might forget sorry-
LOL--79.gif
//XHxgasI.gif[/img]
OMG i love them
OMG i love them
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
Just a quick side note, as someone who sometimes gets headaches from fast paced animations:

While these are fun and interesting graphics, please be careful while using them as the fast paced animation can be painful on the eyes and may trigger other senses. ;3; Especially if there are multiple in the same sig.

Of course, I can't dictate what you do, but please consider the still versions as well since the animations personally do give me a slight headache. ;3; It's hard to type when the user above has a fast moving gif in their sig and I can't escape it. Slower animations are totally okay and don't hurt my already horrible eyes, but this speed is quite the opposite. ;-;

Maybe use the still in sigs and put the animated in profiles? Idk. Just a suggestion to avoid potential injuries.

TLDR: Please just be aware that fast animations can be painful for some and become a hassle, especially since we can't block sigs or images onsite. It can become a worse hazard they're not warned in advance (like if you post it in your profile, which can contain such warnings far before images are posted).

(please don't ping or PM me about my post - especially something negative; I just needed to put this out there because these are very popular and I just wanted this to be known regarding potential injuries.

I also just tried to see about blocking via extenstion, but it blocked all images, not just ones I would select - in my case, super fast paced gifs. I don't want OP to remove all their hard work, I just want people to be aware of the risks and how the pace can become painful.)
Just a quick side note, as someone who sometimes gets headaches from fast paced animations:

While these are fun and interesting graphics, please be careful while using them as the fast paced animation can be painful on the eyes and may trigger other senses. ;3; Especially if there are multiple in the same sig.

Of course, I can't dictate what you do, but please consider the still versions as well since the animations personally do give me a slight headache. ;3; It's hard to type when the user above has a fast moving gif in their sig and I can't escape it. Slower animations are totally okay and don't hurt my already horrible eyes, but this speed is quite the opposite. ;-;

Maybe use the still in sigs and put the animated in profiles? Idk. Just a suggestion to avoid potential injuries.

TLDR: Please just be aware that fast animations can be painful for some and become a hassle, especially since we can't block sigs or images onsite. It can become a worse hazard they're not warned in advance (like if you post it in your profile, which can contain such warnings far before images are posted).

(please don't ping or PM me about my post - especially something negative; I just needed to put this out there because these are very popular and I just wanted this to be known regarding potential injuries.

I also just tried to see about blocking via extenstion, but it blocked all images, not just ones I would select - in my case, super fast paced gifs. I don't want OP to remove all their hard work, I just want people to be aware of the risks and how the pace can become painful.)
@DNDidNOT
you must see this
@DNDidNOT
you must see this
cvLaV29.png
Call me Paw!
She/Her/They/Them
Bisexual Pride
Cat Addict
1qSQ4Z1.gif uiQ1VyG.png
@TheEnderDraco these are great! I actually love the simplicity of the art.

I would like to use the wind deity gif in my clan page, have kept the link to here of course!
@TheEnderDraco these are great! I actually love the simplicity of the art.

I would like to use the wind deity gif in my clan page, have kept the link to here of course!
Mom of two, does all the crafts, loves dragons.

LEpJMnn.png CpFdYgG.png KsM0wY2.png bX96R21.png qhK4FYS.png
0HBKL8H.png 0lyo3OL.png 4w8OesX.png UuKod4C.png YMPbu9R.png
@TheEnderDraco

Sorry to bother you lol, but how do I ping you if I wanted to use one of these? As long as I've been on here I actually have no clue what ping means haha
@TheEnderDraco

Sorry to bother you lol, but how do I ping you if I wanted to use one of these? As long as I've been on here I actually have no clue what ping means haha
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
@ iciclcle <--(I separated your username and the ping so that it doesn't ping you again once I'm done editing)
A ping sends a notification to the user you pinged! It tells them the post and thread that you pinged them on, so it's pretty useful to get the attention of someone!
~Oh, and also, to ping is simply to add @ in front of the user's name! (without a space between the two) so basically, what you did at the beginning of your post!
@ iciclcle <--(I separated your username and the ping so that it doesn't ping you again once I'm done editing)
A ping sends a notification to the user you pinged! It tells them the post and thread that you pinged them on, so it's pretty useful to get the attention of someone!
~Oh, and also, to ping is simply to add @ in front of the user's name! (without a space between the two) so basically, what you did at the beginning of your post!
85681557.png little buddies riding in my forum signature ^^ 73851966.png81106390.png
@StormWater oh thank you! i'm still not exactly up to date on some FR terms lol
@StormWater oh thank you! i'm still not exactly up to date on some FR terms lol
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
@TheEnderDraco he is very gorgeous to me!!! thank you for your gift my signature is blessed
@TheEnderDraco he is very gorgeous to me!!! thank you for your gift my signature is blessed
ytkEBod.png
JNAfoEf.png
pyAp3dI.png
SYiQlxK.png
ee51efaea790d941bc80db2c6f536517314b73cf.png UqlBGwo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26