Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | heckin pride sneks (rule changes)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[quote name="Rhea" date="2019-08-19 18:11:11" ] [b]I don't see you around much?[/b] I've quit FR but I'll check in periodically to see if anyone's donated and is requesting sneks. I will keep the image albums updated with snek stuff, as I don't have any other place to host/organize all the sneks, but the forum posts will no longer get updated. [/quote] (last edited July 19, 2020) @naranciag I thought it was worth a shot because of this. I knew she had left, I remember seeing the excitement around her old items being sold and such lol, but this just gave me a lil hope that hey! Maybe she's still working on them! And I don't regret donating for a request either. At least it went to a great cause! Edit: Thanks for letting me know though! At least I won't have to keep refreshing the page just in case LOL
Rhea wrote on 2019-08-19 18:11:11:
I don't see you around much?

I've quit FR but I'll check in periodically to see if anyone's donated and is requesting sneks. I will keep the image albums updated with snek stuff, as I don't have any other place to host/organize all the sneks, but the forum posts will no longer get updated.

(last edited July 19, 2020)

@naranciag I thought it was worth a shot because of this. I knew she had left, I remember seeing the excitement around her old items being sold and such lol, but this just gave me a lil hope that hey! Maybe she's still working on them! And I don't regret donating for a request either. At least it went to a great cause!

Edit: Thanks for letting me know though! At least I won't have to keep refreshing the page just in case LOL
3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gifgis121.gif3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gif
(credit to Rhosae for the button!)
Oh no, the cute sneks are broken :(
Oh no, the cute sneks are broken :(
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
The sadness :(
The sadness :(
nonbinary-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.png nUcHqXa.gif
nooo the sneks went poofff
nooo the sneks went poofff
natureb1.png > SnekInAPumpkin
> Photographer, artist, and writer
> U can call me Max or Snek :):):):)
> Genderfluid and pansexual

> Art shop here~

nature.png image_1.png natureshade.png
OH NO THE SNEKS GONE awwww
iLa7XQZ.png
Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.

tumblr_inline_o0txwexaVY1tqyuge_250.png
S0upYuW.png71MmSto.pngrh5IpZ0.png
[quote name="ClawsThatCatch" date="2021-07-15 14:42:01" ] OH NO THE SNEKS GONE awwww [/quote] ;-;
ClawsThatCatch wrote on 2021-07-15 14:42:01:

;-;
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@kermes @EarthTiger @Chibale @SnekInAPumpkin @ClawsThatCatch @PiscesInPiscinam @Roxas1314 @ClownEngaged @naranciag

Hello everyone. I have come to post here with good news. I had also noticed that Rhea's pride sneks had disappeared from my profile, so I went and did a little digging, and remembered the good ol' Internet Wayback Machine. This service allows you to possibly find websites, images, etc that may have been deleted as this program sometimes captures or has archived material saved from tons of sources spanning the last ten-plus years. Then I thought "Hey, let me try plugging this thread" into the Wayback Machine, and lo' and behold, I was able to find four captures of this thread with ALL snek images intact. :D This includes the newest birb additions as well

https://web.archive.org/web/20210120034606/https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2739442/1

If you click the link above (and it may take a tad to load due to the mass amount of images), it will load the last captures of this thread, which got made around Jan 20th of this year, and lists all the sneks plus birbs before they were actually removed. :D From there, find the sneks that you want and right-click to save them. I was able to retrieve the heckin' pride snek using this method. You can click each of the twelve thread pages to find the sneks listed on those. Just bear in mind each page may load a little slow due to the number of images listed.

I figured that I would alert everyone to this since I am sure a lot of people were sad to see these wonderful sneks go poof. Rhea may have left us, but at least her contributions can live on. :>
@kermes @EarthTiger @Chibale @SnekInAPumpkin @ClawsThatCatch @PiscesInPiscinam @Roxas1314 @ClownEngaged @naranciag

Hello everyone. I have come to post here with good news. I had also noticed that Rhea's pride sneks had disappeared from my profile, so I went and did a little digging, and remembered the good ol' Internet Wayback Machine. This service allows you to possibly find websites, images, etc that may have been deleted as this program sometimes captures or has archived material saved from tons of sources spanning the last ten-plus years. Then I thought "Hey, let me try plugging this thread" into the Wayback Machine, and lo' and behold, I was able to find four captures of this thread with ALL snek images intact. :D This includes the newest birb additions as well

https://web.archive.org/web/20210120034606/https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2739442/1

If you click the link above (and it may take a tad to load due to the mass amount of images), it will load the last captures of this thread, which got made around Jan 20th of this year, and lists all the sneks plus birbs before they were actually removed. :D From there, find the sneks that you want and right-click to save them. I was able to retrieve the heckin' pride snek using this method. You can click each of the twelve thread pages to find the sneks listed on those. Just bear in mind each page may load a little slow due to the number of images listed.

I figured that I would alert everyone to this since I am sure a lot of people were sad to see these wonderful sneks go poof. Rhea may have left us, but at least her contributions can live on. :>
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Also to note: I have saved every snek possible just in case something happens to the ones captured by the Wayback Machine. As a worse-case scenario, I can make a separate post linking all the sneks (it will just take a while considering the sheer number of snek images), or people can message me directly to ask for the particular snek(s) they want. :>

If I am slow to respond do forgive me as I tend to get very busy and the weekends are an inactive time for me on here with the exception of logging in long enough to feed my dragons due to the number of hours I work at those times, but I will respond when I can. Hopefully, the link I provided and having them saved helps people recover, and continue using these cute sneks. :D
Also to note: I have saved every snek possible just in case something happens to the ones captured by the Wayback Machine. As a worse-case scenario, I can make a separate post linking all the sneks (it will just take a while considering the sheer number of snek images), or people can message me directly to ask for the particular snek(s) they want. :>

If I am slow to respond do forgive me as I tend to get very busy and the weekends are an inactive time for me on here with the exception of logging in long enough to feed my dragons due to the number of hours I work at those times, but I will respond when I can. Hopefully, the link I provided and having them saved helps people recover, and continue using these cute sneks. :D
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
thanks for doing that! I god worried when mine broke
thanks for doing that! I god worried when mine broke
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png