Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | heckin pride sneks (rule changes)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Could I please be added to the ping list i love your sneks , pride , blm and every thing else im also having trouble added the sneks to my clan info with the [imgs] img link here [img]
Could I please be added to the ping list i love your sneks , pride , blm and every thing else im also having trouble added the sneks to my clan info with the [imgs] img link here [img][/img]
tumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngprogress-rainbow-nonbinary-garter-blm.pngt0iLvtA.gif
@Rhea

Is there a Bi Flag - Genderflux Snek?
@Rhea

Is there a Bi Flag - Genderflux Snek?
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
Just wondering, is there a questioning snek?
@Rhea
Just wondering, is there a questioning snek?
@Rhea
bbbbbbbb.png16454.png sprites.png

coatlshoppe.png
Found these by looking on people's forum description things, they're adorable!
*yoinks an ace*
Ill make sure to add the forum link too!
Found these by looking on people's forum description things, they're adorable!
*yoinks an ace*
Ill make sure to add the forum link too!
603a747c36477bdec431a31629fb8311.jpg
Ooo, I love these!
The only problem is, my alternative personalities are different gendered and have different roles in the LGBTQ+ community, so we'd constantly be changing the snek.
I might throw one in my signature, but I'm guessing Leelah will change it to her Ace and Pan sneks because she's stubborn like that -v-
Ooo, I love these!
The only problem is, my alternative personalities are different gendered and have different roles in the LGBTQ+ community, so we'd constantly be changing the snek.
I might throw one in my signature, but I'm guessing Leelah will change it to her Ace and Pan sneks because she's stubborn like that -v-
Grab Bags!
I need a heckin trans snek time to go through everything
I need a heckin trans snek time to go through everything
^Call me ghost^
@Alqamar self-ping so this is easier to find later @dragondrawer157 saw in your signature that you don't know how to upload pictures, so here's a quick guide! I.) Right click on the picture you want and click "Copy image address". This might be something different like "Copy image URL" depending on what computer you're using. II.) In your signature type [b][img](paste image address here)[/img][/b]. The address should go in between the two sets of brackets, and don't include the parentheses. III.) Preview the text, and if you did it correctly, the image should be right there! This will work in forum signatures, forum posts, clan profile, and dragon bios. Hope this helps!
@Alqamar self-ping so this is easier to find later

@dragondrawer157 saw in your signature that you don't know how to upload pictures, so here's a quick guide!

I.) Right click on the picture you want and click "Copy image address". This might be something different like "Copy image URL" depending on what computer you're using.
II.) In your signature type [img](paste image address here)[/img]. The address should go in between the two sets of brackets, and don't include the parentheses.
III.) Preview the text, and if you did it correctly, the image should be right there! This will work in forum signatures, forum posts, clan profile, and dragon bios. Hope this helps!
7ntZZGM.png
LnZG5ty.png
n17QGji.png
mlHpBMC.png
3CzZFT6.png
hJVZpHL.png
l2iWcDI.png
nogqNNu.png
EpKUNoe.png
thx now time to not die trying
thx now time to not die trying
^Call me ghost^
Is there an alm snake?
Is there an alm snake?
He/Him
Hi! I'm really sorry if this bothers you, and I'm not sure whether I should donate to have this done or if you're still checking this thread, but may we resize the sneks ourselves? It is kind of awkward in my bio, so I'd like to resize it.
The sneks are really amazing btw! I love them sm!!
Hi! I'm really sorry if this bothers you, and I'm not sure whether I should donate to have this done or if you're still checking this thread, but may we resize the sneks ourselves? It is kind of awkward in my bio, so I'd like to resize it.
The sneks are really amazing btw! I love them sm!!
And you whose watching up above,

They're teaching me to kill,

Who's teaching me to love?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13