Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | heckin pride sneks (rule changes)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Rangiku Lifesaver!!
@Rangiku Lifesaver!!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
Thank you so much! I loved those heckin snakes.
Thank you so much! I loved those heckin snakes.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Crystalitar @TheDeathseer

No problem! It's great to see that I was able to help everyone out with this. :3
@Crystalitar @TheDeathseer

No problem! It's great to see that I was able to help everyone out with this. :3
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
*cryes* why can’t I see these sneaks?! It just shows postimage free hosting, image unavailable or was removed.
*cryes* why can’t I see these sneaks?! It just shows postimage free hosting, image unavailable or was removed.
Glittering%20Pools.gif
@AequoreaVictoria

Hello! Sorry that I am pinging you about this so late after your post - I only pop into this thread to check it from time to time, BUT I have come with good news!

Back in August, after I noticed the sneks had disappeared from my clan profile, I went on a mission to try and recover them, which I actually managed to do! If you refer to my post that is linked below, you should be able to recover the sneks. :D

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2739442/12#post_48724691

Also, because I managed to salvage them, I also have every snek and birb that Rhea did saved to my PC so people can even request them from me. :3
@AequoreaVictoria

Hello! Sorry that I am pinging you about this so late after your post - I only pop into this thread to check it from time to time, BUT I have come with good news!

Back in August, after I noticed the sneks had disappeared from my clan profile, I went on a mission to try and recover them, which I actually managed to do! If you refer to my post that is linked below, you should be able to recover the sneks. :D

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2739442/12#post_48724691

Also, because I managed to salvage them, I also have every snek and birb that Rhea did saved to my PC so people can even request them from me. :3
@Rangiku thank you!!!
@Rangiku thank you!!!
Glittering%20Pools.gif
Hi! Wanted to tell you, your images are broken unfortunitly
Hi! Wanted to tell you, your images are broken unfortunitly
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
@kawiikatz

I actually managed to find a snap of the forums before the links to the sneks got broken, which can be found in a post I made on page 12. :>
@kawiikatz

I actually managed to find a snap of the forums before the links to the sneks got broken, which can be found in a post I made on page 12. :>
[quote name="Rangiku" date="2021-08-17 08:46:38" ] Hello everyone. I have come to post here with good news. I had also noticed that Rhea's pride sneks had disappeared from my profile, so I went and did a little digging, and remembered the good ol' Internet Wayback Machine. This service allows you to possibly find websites, images, etc that may have been deleted as this program sometimes captures or has archived material saved from tons of sources spanning the last ten-plus years. Then I thought "Hey, let me try plugging this thread" into the Wayback Machine, and lo' and behold, I was able to find four captures of this thread with ALL snek images intact. :D This includes the newest birb additions as well https://web.archive.org/web/20210120034606/https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2739442/1 If you click the link above (and it may take a tad to load due to the mass amount of images), it will load the last captures of this thread, which got made around Jan 20th of this year, and lists all the sneks plus birbs before they were actually removed. :D From there, find the sneks that you want and right-click to save them. I was able to retrieve the heckin' pride snek using this method. You can click each of the twelve thread pages to find the sneks listed on those. Just bear in mind each page may load a little slow due to the number of images listed. I figured that I would alert everyone to this since I am sure a lot of people were sad to see these wonderful sneks go poof. Rhea may have left us, but at least her contributions can live on. :> [/quote] You are awesome, thank you so much!!!
Rangiku wrote on 2021-08-17 08:46:38:
Hello everyone. I have come to post here with good news. I had also noticed that Rhea's pride sneks had disappeared from my profile, so I went and did a little digging, and remembered the good ol' Internet Wayback Machine. This service allows you to possibly find websites, images, etc that may have been deleted as this program sometimes captures or has archived material saved from tons of sources spanning the last ten-plus years. Then I thought "Hey, let me try plugging this thread" into the Wayback Machine, and lo' and behold, I was able to find four captures of this thread with ALL snek images intact. :D This includes the newest birb additions as well

https://web.archive.org/web/20210120034606/https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2739442/1

If you click the link above (and it may take a tad to load due to the mass amount of images), it will load the last captures of this thread, which got made around Jan 20th of this year, and lists all the sneks plus birbs before they were actually removed. :D From there, find the sneks that you want and right-click to save them. I was able to retrieve the heckin' pride snek using this method. You can click each of the twelve thread pages to find the sneks listed on those. Just bear in mind each page may load a little slow due to the number of images listed.

I figured that I would alert everyone to this since I am sure a lot of people were sad to see these wonderful sneks go poof. Rhea may have left us, but at least her contributions can live on. :>
You are awesome, thank you so much!!!
10ttDG2.pngeswSnrS.png
bWeLCqf.pngLRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png7ntZZGM.png
FxJBIon.png
K6TNbNL.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png gmm2v2n.png
@FlightRising10k

Haha, thank you! Glad I was able to help. :D
@FlightRising10k

Haha, thank you! Glad I was able to help. :D
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13