Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Oodles of Doodles- dino person
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49
Beautiful work, as always! The wings are amazing!
Beautiful work, as always! The wings are amazing!
@Relzo Very Royal Griffin look - love the stain glass face style [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Relzo

Very Royal Griffin look - love the stain glass face style
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
I admit that I gave up on the first image halfway through it, and I almost like the chibi version below it better. But I really like the concept. I started with the chibi version which is just going to be another neopet design, but I do want to come back to the larger version and make something of it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/C5j5s8Q.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/clbIYWj.png[/img] @MythicalMemeLord @Ceilingfen @straycatss @AquaParrot @Shinyumbreon @DawnMist242 @dragonhorselover @Spottedleaf125 @SuperNinjaDragon @Amezrou @Seachranach @Sinjin @PolarisFox @Tuatara @Silversong92 @Beany121 @Zikitty @Vardia @Discowing @Silkshoes @hyrulle @ninety9wyverns @Honeyfoot @CrystallizedMoon @Elliptical @gn0me @SoldierBluejay @Florafox @FallenAngel @Hearthdragons @Silvael
I admit that I gave up on the first image halfway through it, and I almost like the chibi version below it better. But I really like the concept. I started with the chibi version which is just going to be another neopet design, but I do want to come back to the larger version and make something of it.

C5j5s8Q.png

clbIYWj.png

@MythicalMemeLord
@Ceilingfen
@straycatss
@AquaParrot
@Shinyumbreon
@DawnMist242
@dragonhorselover
@Spottedleaf125
@SuperNinjaDragon
@Amezrou
@Seachranach
@Sinjin
@PolarisFox
@Tuatara
@Silversong92
@Beany121
@Zikitty
@Vardia
@Discowing
@Silkshoes
@hyrulle
@ninety9wyverns
@Honeyfoot
@CrystallizedMoon
@Elliptical
@gn0me
@SoldierBluejay
@Florafox
@FallenAngel
@Hearthdragons
@Silvael
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
Wow its a real Light Flight looker - makes me want to go look through my Light flight permas (my starting flight)
Wow its a real Light Flight looker - makes me want to go look through my Light flight permas (my starting flight)
qDkA25S.png
Another commission I did of an enormous owl named Allhail for the [url=https://twitter.com/BoKaySeries]Bo Kay[/url] series. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ekTpBEN.png[/img] @MythicalMemeLord @Ceilingfen @straycatss @AquaParrot @Shinyumbreon @DawnMist242 @dragonhorselover @Spottedleaf125 @SuperNinjaDragon @Amezrou @Seachranach @Sinjin @PolarisFox @Tuatara @Silversong92 @Beany121 @Zikitty @Vardia @Discowing @Silkshoes @hyrulle @ninety9wyverns @Honeyfoot @CrystallizedMoon @Elliptical @gn0me - Thank you! And he does look like he could fit right in with the light flight here. @SoldierBluejay @Florafox @FallenAngel @Hearthdragons @Silvael
Another commission I did of an enormous owl named Allhail for the Bo Kay series.

ekTpBEN.png

@MythicalMemeLord
@Ceilingfen
@straycatss
@AquaParrot
@Shinyumbreon
@DawnMist242
@dragonhorselover
@Spottedleaf125
@SuperNinjaDragon
@Amezrou
@Seachranach
@Sinjin
@PolarisFox
@Tuatara
@Silversong92
@Beany121
@Zikitty
@Vardia
@Discowing
@Silkshoes
@hyrulle
@ninety9wyverns
@Honeyfoot
@CrystallizedMoon
@Elliptical

@gn0me - Thank you! And he does look like he could fit right in with the light flight here.

@SoldierBluejay
@Florafox
@FallenAngel
@Hearthdragons
@Silvael
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
What a lovely owl! I really like the pose and colors!
What a lovely owl! I really like the pose and colors!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Woah that is fantastic!
Woah that is fantastic!
@Relzo I am in love with the Snowy Owl - need lots to have a whole squadron of them [emoji=phoenix feather size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=phoenix feather size=1] You never cease to amaze with more wonderful critters. [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
@Relzo

I am in love with the Snowy Owl - need lots to have a whole squadron of them

You never cease to amaze with more wonderful critters.
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
Owl!! Love him :D
Owl!! Love him :D
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Thank you guys!! I think I discovered that I like drawing owls when I did that last one. Zombie raptor is here in time for halloween [img]https://i.imgur.com/rlALCIH.jpg[/img] @MythicalMemeLord @Ceilingfen @straycatss @AquaParrot @Shinyumbreon @DawnMist242 @dragonhorselover @Spottedleaf125 @SuperNinjaDragon @Amezrou @Seachranach @Sinjin @PolarisFox @Tuatara @Silversong92 @Beany121 @Zikitty @Vardia @Discowing @Silkshoes @hyrulle @ninety9wyverns @Honeyfoot @CrystallizedMoon @Elliptical @gn0me @SoldierBluejay @Florafox @FallenAngel @Hearthdragons @Silvael
Thank you guys!! I think I discovered that I like drawing owls when I did that last one.

Zombie raptor is here in time for halloween

rlALCIH.jpg

@MythicalMemeLord
@Ceilingfen
@straycatss
@AquaParrot
@Shinyumbreon
@DawnMist242
@dragonhorselover
@Spottedleaf125
@SuperNinjaDragon
@Amezrou