Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Oodles of Doodles- dino person
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49
@Relzo

Brilliant as ever BUT hope all is ok with your room & that it is fixed soon. Keep safe please.
@Relzo

Brilliant as ever BUT hope all is ok with your room & that it is fixed soon. Keep safe please.
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
*breaks down the door* Here, have some half baked sketches [img]https://i.imgur.com/6UQstA2.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/d56ON4G.png[/img] *Returns to the void from whence they came* @MythicalMemeLord @Ceilingfen @straycatss @AquaParrot @Shinyumbreon - Ah, could be. The head fronds are rather similar. @DawnMist242 @dragonhorselover @Spottedleaf125 @SuperNinjaDragon @Amezrou @Seachranach @Sinjin @PolarisFox @Tuatara @Silversong92 @Beany121 @Zikitty @Vardia @Discowing @Silkshoes - Well we are finally getting it fixed, so that's good. The roof at least, we need to get the ceiling and walls in my room fixed too now since the water damaged them. But hey, progress...over a month later :'D @hyrulle @ninety9wyverns @Honeyfoot @CrystallizedMoon @Elliptical @gn0me @SoldierBluejay @Florafox @FallenAngel @Hearthdragons @Silvael - Added! And thank you! ^^
*breaks down the door*

Here, have some half baked sketches

6UQstA2.png

d56ON4G.png

*Returns to the void from whence they came*

@MythicalMemeLord
@Ceilingfen
@straycatss
@AquaParrot

@Shinyumbreon - Ah, could be. The head fronds are rather similar.

@DawnMist242
@dragonhorselover
@Spottedleaf125
@SuperNinjaDragon
@Amezrou
@Seachranach
@Sinjin
@PolarisFox
@Tuatara
@Silversong92
@Beany121
@Zikitty
@Vardia
@Discowing

@Silkshoes - Well we are finally getting it fixed, so that's good. The roof at least, we need to get the ceiling and walls in my room fixed too now since the water damaged them. But hey, progress...over a month later :'D

@hyrulle
@ninety9wyverns
@Honeyfoot
@CrystallizedMoon
@Elliptical
@gn0me
@SoldierBluejay
@Florafox
@FallenAngel
@Hearthdragons

@Silvael - Added! And thank you! ^^
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
@Relzo [emoji=coatl happy size=2] Glad things are moving forward with repairs & that you are up & working again. No hurry we will be here waiting for your next wonderful critter parade. [emoji=coatl winking size=2] Love that wise Monkey Critter [emoji=heart size=1] Silks
@Relzo

Glad things are moving forward with repairs & that you are up & working again. No hurry we will be here waiting for your next wonderful critter parade.

Love that wise Monkey Critter
Silks
the monke lacks feets
the monke lacks feets
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
A little turtle dude Do you know which animal I based the colors on? ;) [img]https://i.imgur.com/D816Qze.png[/img] @MythicalMemeLord @Ceilingfen @straycatss @AquaParrot @Shinyumbreon @DawnMist242 @dragonhorselover @Spottedleaf125 @SuperNinjaDragon @Amezrou @Seachranach @Sinjin @PolarisFox @Tuatara @Silversong92 @Beany121 @Zikitty - I was going to give him feet but then got lazy. Maybe 6 months from now I'll get back to him lol @Vardia @Discowing @Silkshoes - Thanks <3 The bathroom door is still broken, the kitchen light doesn't work, my walls are cracked and ceiling is water damaged, the front step is falling off and the gutters aren't repaired even after I told him about them over a year ago but I guess at least it's not raining inside my house... @hyrulle @ninety9wyverns @Honeyfoot @CrystallizedMoon @Elliptical @gn0me @SoldierBluejay @Florafox @FallenAngel @Hearthdragons @Silvael
A little turtle dude
Do you know which animal I based the colors on? ;)

D816Qze.png

@MythicalMemeLord
@Ceilingfen
@straycatss
@AquaParrot
@Shinyumbreon
@DawnMist242
@dragonhorselover
@Spottedleaf125
@SuperNinjaDragon
@Amezrou
@Seachranach
@Sinjin
@PolarisFox
@Tuatara
@Silversong92
@Beany121

@Zikitty - I was going to give him feet but then got lazy. Maybe 6 months from now I'll get back to him lol

@Vardia
@Discowing

@Silkshoes - Thanks <3 The bathroom door is still broken, the kitchen light doesn't work, my walls are cracked and ceiling is water damaged, the front step is falling off and the gutters aren't repaired even after I told him about them over a year ago but I guess at least it's not raining inside my house...

@hyrulle
@ninety9wyverns
@Honeyfoot
@CrystallizedMoon
@Elliptical
@gn0me
@SoldierBluejay
@Florafox
@FallenAngel
@Hearthdragons
@Silvael
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
@Relzo Ok have no idea what your little turtle is based on but he is very cute, even with that attitude face [emoji=coatl tongue size=2] Sorry you are still in need of repairs & repaint. An electrician, carpenter etc. Sort of 'This Old House' playing in the background, reading that list. Hope all gets sorted before your winter [emoji=heart size=1] Silks
@Relzo

Ok have no idea what your little turtle is based on but he is very cute, even with that attitude face

Sorry you are still in need of repairs & repaint. An electrician, carpenter etc. Sort of 'This Old House' playing in the background, reading that list. Hope all gets sorted before your winter

Silks
Turtle dude!! Also my first thought was a Tokay Gecko ^^
Turtle dude!! Also my first thought was a Tokay Gecko ^^
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
You have got the CUTEST art style in the WHOLE WORLD! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I honestly love going through this thread to look at your doodles! As an artist myself, I admire your creativity, and your style too! I think my favorite thing so far has been the little dragon caterpillar guys, they're sooooo cute!
You have got the CUTEST art style in the WHOLE WORLD! I honestly love going through this thread to look at your doodles! As an artist myself, I admire your creativity, and your style too! I think my favorite thing so far has been the little dragon caterpillar guys, they're sooooo cute!
iU6PFx0.png
I find drawing things in this kind of chibi-er, simpler style relaxing. But I promise I will get back to the more detailed type stuff when I have the energy lol The top right one is just the 1000th redo of a critter I especially like and redraw occasionally. The bottom right....I know for a fact that I drew the same exact thing in the same exact pose a while ago. I might have even posted it here before. But I didn't mean to when I did the drawing below. Just thought it was funny my brain did that to me without me realizing it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/80pTO10.png[/img] Also, the animal I was referring to in my last post is the diamondback terrapin [img]https://www.angelfishaquatics.co.uk/ekmps/shops/apd01/images/diamond-back-terrapin-malaclemys-terrapin--2877-p.jpg[/img] @MythicalMemeLord @Ceilingfen @straycatss @AquaParrot @Shinyumbreon @DawnMist242 @dragonhorselover @Spottedleaf125 @SuperNinjaDragon @Amezrou @Seachranach @Sinjin @PolarisFox @Tuatara @Silversong92 @Beany121 @Zikitty @Vardia @Discowing @Silkshoes - <3 I have a cheap LL, but hopefully we will be moving next year @hyrulle @ninety9wyverns @Honeyfoot @CrystallizedMoon @Elliptical @gn0me @SoldierBluejay @Florafox @FallenAngel @Hearthdragons @Silvael @TopTiredPigeon - Thank you, fellow artist! <3
I find drawing things in this kind of chibi-er, simpler style relaxing. But I promise I will get back to the more detailed type stuff when I have the energy lol

The top right one is just the 1000th redo of a critter I especially like and redraw occasionally. The bottom right....I know for a fact that I drew the same exact thing in the same exact pose a while ago. I might have even posted it here before. But I didn't mean to when I did the drawing below. Just thought it was funny my brain did that to me without me realizing it.

80pTO10.png

Also, the animal I was referring to in my last post is the diamondback terrapin
diamond-back-terrapin-malaclemys-terrapin--2877-p.jpg

@MythicalMemeLord
@Ceilingfen
@straycatss
@AquaParrot
@Shinyumbreon
@DawnMist242
@dragonhorselover
@Spottedleaf125
@SuperNinjaDragon
@Amezrou
@Seachranach
@Sinjin
@PolarisFox
@Tuatara
@Silversong92
@Beany121
@Zikitty
@Vardia
@Discowing

@Silkshoes - <3 I have a cheap LL, but hopefully we will be moving next year

@hyrulle
@ninety9wyverns
@Honeyfoot
@CrystallizedMoon
@Elliptical
@gn0me
@SoldierBluejay
@Florafox
@FallenAngel
@Hearthdragons
@Silvael

@TopTiredPigeon - Thank you, fellow artist! <3
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
Some sort of divine creature or god, maybe? [img]https://i.imgur.com/UaXdBlj.png[/img] @MythicalMemeLord @Ceilingfen @straycatss @AquaParrot @Shinyumbreon @DawnMist242 @dragonhorselover @Spottedleaf125 @SuperNinjaDragon @Amezrou @Seachranach @Sinjin @PolarisFox @Tuatara @Silversong92 @Beany121 @Zikitty @Vardia @Discowing @Silkshoes @hyrulle @ninety9wyverns @Honeyfoot @CrystallizedMoon @Elliptical @gn0me @SoldierBluejay @Florafox @FallenAngel @Hearthdragons @Silvael
Some sort of divine creature or god, maybe?

UaXdBlj.png

@MythicalMemeLord
@Ceilingfen
@straycatss
@AquaParrot
@Shinyumbreon
@DawnMist242
@dragonhorselover
@Spottedleaf125
@SuperNinjaDragon
@Amezrou
@Seachranach