Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | In Shadow of the Gods-Nuzlocke-COMPLETE
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 63
Intimidation? If she turned up with that cleaver I'd be intimidated out of my mind lol.
Intimidation? If she turned up with that cleaver I'd be intimidated out of my mind lol.
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
@SallyJane

Reika is very, very good at being intimidating.
@SallyJane

Reika is very, very good at being intimidating.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
god i love her so much. ;v;
god i love her so much. ;v;
VXZZmOI.png
It was good to get a bit more backstory! Their conversation felt very comfortable and heartfelt, like one of those late night conversations that happen at sleepovers where you really get to know someone. That's what the tone of it reminded me of.
It was good to get a bit more backstory! Their conversation felt very comfortable and heartfelt, like one of those late night conversations that happen at sleepovers where you really get to know someone. That's what the tone of it reminded me of.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I LOVE her. And the sketch of her. ;0;
I LOVE her. And the sketch of her. ;0;
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
(Next chapter might be a bit slow because I am dealing with migraines I can't treat ahaha)
(Next chapter might be a bit slow because I am dealing with migraines I can't treat ahaha)
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
[b]Mini-update: Prep[/b] A certain stillness had set in with the cold. Weeks had gone by without so much as a breeze rustling through the trees that bordered their home, and wildlife had become a rare sight. It was peaceful, certainly, but strange as well. Ila took a moment to stoke the firepit before carefully tossing a few new logs in, and let out a contented sigh as the flames roared to life. She took a brief moment to appreciate the warmth and movement they brought to the room. "Do you want my help yet?" came a quiet voice from somewhere behind her. "Yep! Is your hair tied back?" Ila replied cheerfully, dusting her hands off on her apron and moving back to the cooking area. She looked over her shoulder to smile at her fellow nocturne, then paused. "Oh, you still have her? I thought Marshall was taking her." "He's out digging for geodes," Angie shrugged, glancing down at the hatchling strapped to her chest. "And I just got her napping, anyway. Do you think it'll be a problem?" "Eh," Ila shook her head, then gently patted the countertop next to her. "Probably... not. Come on, ready to knead some dough? I want to make six loaves tonight." "[i]Six[/i]?" Angie blinked in surprise, but still started dusting flour onto her hands. "Or seven, eight, whatever," Ila replied cheerfully, doing the same before emptying her massive mixing bowl in front of them and starting to tear the dough in two. "We'll see how it turns out." "But why so many?" Angie asked, her messy ponytail bobbing as she cocked her head to the side. "Doesn't the flour keep way better?" "Edan and everyone else should be back in the next few days," Ila explained. "I'm going to invite Sol's family over for dinner when everyone's here." "Oh," Angie blinked. "Gods, it's been a long time since we've seen them." "Exactly," Ila nodded, driving her fist into her massive half of dough before starting to flatten it down. "Everyone's [i]finally[/i] not sick, Edan's coming back, and I'm making darn sure we all get together before something else changes!" "What else are you making?" Angie asked, trying to parrot Ila's movements with some difficulty. "Stew. Might as well make a bit of a tradition out of it," Ila responded with a shrug. "I might try to make a few other things too. Depends on how much time I have - and how much stuff 'Dan brings back for processing." "I'm sure we could get some more people to help," Angie said with a shrug. "Either get them to hang up the meat or, you know... cut veggies or something." "Eh, no," Ila paused, then sighed. "Everyone has their own jobs to do around here, I don't want to pull them away from it." "What about Espen? She's just been sulking for... months." "I've already tried. She won't." "Maybe Saeru-" "No." Angie flinched and fell silent, once more trying to focus on mimicking Ila's movements as best she could - not an easy task, as the other nocturne was once more beating the dough as if it could fight back. "I'm happy to help you, of course," she finally said in a quiet, nervous tone. "As best as I can anyway." "I, uh..." Ila paused, finally ceasing her assault on the dough and carefully flipping it over. "And I appreciate it a lot. But you have a kid now, and I don't want to interrupt your time with her too much. Besides, I feel best when I have my claws busy, you know. Don't worry about it." ------------ Just a little update for you all here, and an introduction to Lola, Angie and Marshall's baby. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53328293] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533283/53328293_350.png[/img] [/url] They had a nest of four. The rest were tundras who inherited Marshall's python, but also failed the coin toss. But yep, the one nocturne who also got [i]iridescent[/i] survived. She really is a lucky one. Lorewise, it was clear early on that the three other eggs were failing to develop, so the clan wasn't [i]too [/i]devastated by it. Anyway, we'll be checking in with Ciron soon. @Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @catmeow1, @Sharuna, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean, @dragonstars12q, @Erithuet, @nwn
Mini-update: Prep

A certain stillness had set in with the cold. Weeks had gone by without so much as a breeze rustling through the trees that bordered their home, and wildlife had become a rare sight.

It was peaceful, certainly, but strange as well.

Ila took a moment to stoke the firepit before carefully tossing a few new logs in, and let out a contented sigh as the flames roared to life. She took a brief moment to appreciate the warmth and movement they brought to the room.

"Do you want my help yet?" came a quiet voice from somewhere behind her.

"Yep! Is your hair tied back?" Ila replied cheerfully, dusting her hands off on her apron and moving back to the cooking area. She looked over her shoulder to smile at her fellow nocturne, then paused. "Oh, you still have her? I thought Marshall was taking her."

"He's out digging for geodes," Angie shrugged, glancing down at the hatchling strapped to her chest. "And I just got her napping, anyway. Do you think it'll be a problem?"

"Eh," Ila shook her head, then gently patted the countertop next to her. "Probably... not. Come on, ready to knead some dough? I want to make six loaves tonight."

"Six?" Angie blinked in surprise, but still started dusting flour onto her hands.

"Or seven, eight, whatever," Ila replied cheerfully, doing the same before emptying her massive mixing bowl in front of them and starting to tear the dough in two. "We'll see how it turns out."

"But why so many?" Angie asked, her messy ponytail bobbing as she cocked her head to the side. "Doesn't the flour keep way better?"

"Edan and everyone else should be back in the next few days," Ila explained. "I'm going to invite Sol's family over for dinner when everyone's here."

"Oh," Angie blinked. "Gods, it's been a long time since we've seen them."

"Exactly," Ila nodded, driving her fist into her massive half of dough before starting to flatten it down. "Everyone's finally not sick, Edan's coming back, and I'm making darn sure we all get together before something else changes!"

"What else are you making?" Angie asked, trying to parrot Ila's movements with some difficulty.

"Stew. Might as well make a bit of a tradition out of it," Ila responded with a shrug. "I might try to make a few other things too. Depends on how much time I have - and how much stuff 'Dan brings back for processing."

"I'm sure we could get some more people to help," Angie said with a shrug. "Either get them to hang up the meat or, you know... cut veggies or something."

"Eh, no," Ila paused, then sighed. "Everyone has their own jobs to do around here, I don't want to pull them away from it."

"What about Espen? She's just been sulking for... months."

"I've already tried. She won't."

"Maybe Saeru-"

"No."

Angie flinched and fell silent, once more trying to focus on mimicking Ila's movements as best she could - not an easy task, as the other nocturne was once more beating the dough as if it could fight back.
"I'm happy to help you, of course," she finally said in a quiet, nervous tone. "As best as I can anyway."

"I, uh..." Ila paused, finally ceasing her assault on the dough and carefully flipping it over. "And I appreciate it a lot. But you have a kid now, and I don't want to interrupt your time with her too much. Besides, I feel best when I have my claws busy, you know. Don't worry about it."

Just a little update for you all here, and an introduction to Lola, Angie and Marshall's baby.

53328293_350.png

They had a nest of four. The rest were tundras who inherited Marshall's python, but also failed the coin toss. But yep, the one nocturne who also got iridescent survived. She really is a lucky one.
Lorewise, it was clear early on that the three other eggs were failing to develop, so the clan wasn't too devastated by it.

Anyway, we'll be checking in with Ciron soon.

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @catmeow1, @Sharuna, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean, @dragonstars12q, @Erithuet, @nwn
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Oh what a pretty noct!! Must be a sign of good NotN luck coming up!
Oh what a pretty noct!! Must be a sign of good NotN luck coming up!
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
Yoooooo
Yoooooo
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
@mmuted

Oh, that would be nice! I've always done decently in NotN though, so I can't be too picky. uvu

@Luteia

I started writing this chapter in the middle of last month R I P
@mmuted

Oh, that would be nice! I've always done decently in NotN though, so I can't be too picky. uvu

@Luteia

I started writing this chapter in the middle of last month R I P
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 63