Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | In Shadow of the Gods-Nuzlocke-COMPLETE
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 63
I wonder what y'all think of many of my dragons showing hybrid breed traits in this 'locke.
I feel like dragons would have a ton of variations due to interbreeding but of course site art could never keep up with that.
I need to draw all these guys soon, and properly. Show off their designs.
I wonder what y'all think of many of my dragons showing hybrid breed traits in this 'locke.
I feel like dragons would have a ton of variations due to interbreeding but of course site art could never keep up with that.
I need to draw all these guys soon, and properly. Show off their designs.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Oh wow! What a lucky noc! I can't wait to get to know her better!
Oh wow! What a lucky noc! I can't wait to get to know her better!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall

It'll be fun to see how she grows up for sure!
@Petall

It'll be fun to see how she grows up for sure!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
[center]Been ages since you've given her to me but I finally got Aridelle bio'd! She's only half dressed right now with some things I chucked on her from my hoard, but I figured I'd share since you gave her to me ♥ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49814335][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/498144/49814335.png[/img][/url][/center]
Been ages since you've given her to me but I finally got Aridelle bio'd! She's only half dressed right now with some things I chucked on her from my hoard, but I figured I'd share since you gave her to me ♥
49814335.png
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
Ashfall

Supplies were running low.
Not that there had been much to begin with.

Ciron moved briskly through the camp, glancing from tent to tent and trying to keep his expression neutral as he moved. It had been days since the first major eruption - the outfall of which had mercifully missed them - and the barricade their group had been building was finally starting to look sturdy enough to actually help protect them when the next came along.

He watched with quiet fascination as the dragons reinforced the great curved wall with clay, stone, and scavenged metal scraps alike. A distant rumble shook the ground, and the builders quickly ducked behind their project, shielding themselves in case of another eruption.
After a minute or so, the quake passed, and they uneasily resumed work.

"Is it usually this bad?" he asked, though none of the workers responded with more than a nervous glance and uncertain shrug.

"Certainly not," came a voice from behind him.
Ciron tried to mask his slight jump as politely stepping to the side as Altiel came to join him, looking over the barricade with calm scrutiny. "Volcanic eruptions are supposed to be rare occurrences. Even here."

Ciron looked up at the ash-clouded sky, gritting his teeth before shaking his head. He took a quick breath as he went over his options. "Perhaps we should leave, at least until whatever this is calms down. Do you have territory in Water? Or perhaps Ice?"

"There aren't enough resources to make the trip," Altiel dismissed, his voice flat. "Particularly for you and I - and I have no faith in scrounging for what we need during a move - too much is burned away."

"I wouldn't have asked to come here if I had known how bad it would be."

"I'm sure," Valtiel replied, briefly glancing to his son before resuming watching his clan. "And you aren't to be blamed for not knowing."

A few minutes of silence passed between them as the other dragons seemed desperate to work harder and faster in their presence.

"I will be getting several groups together in the next few days," Valtiel finally spoke, again turning to face him. "To salvage what we can from nearby ruins - and to see if anything is still growing off to the North."

"I should go with one," Ciron offered quickly.

"I'm not eager to let you out of my sight."

"But I am fire, it'll be much safer for me," he countered. "I'd like to be of use. It's important to me."

Valtiel sighed, bowing his head in thought.
"I will... consider it," he replied hesitantly."

Heyy folks long time no update again. Sorry! Being pregnant has been consistently challenging but I promise I'm doing my best! Thanks so much for sticking with me!

Oh I also wanted to ask: do you guys want to hear about what's happening with Veldr? I've been considering writing a chapter for him but I also don't want to make all the split POVs annoying.
@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @catmeow1, @Sharuna, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean, @dragonstars12q, @Erithuet, @nwn
Ashfall

Supplies were running low.
Not that there had been much to begin with.

Ciron moved briskly through the camp, glancing from tent to tent and trying to keep his expression neutral as he moved. It had been days since the first major eruption - the outfall of which had mercifully missed them - and the barricade their group had been building was finally starting to look sturdy enough to actually help protect them when the next came along.

He watched with quiet fascination as the dragons reinforced the great curved wall with clay, stone, and scavenged metal scraps alike. A distant rumble shook the ground, and the builders quickly ducked behind their project, shielding themselves in case of another eruption.
After a minute or so, the quake passed, and they uneasily resumed work.

"Is it usually this bad?" he asked, though none of the workers responded with more than a nervous glance and uncertain shrug.

"Certainly not," came a voice from behind him.
Ciron tried to mask his slight jump as politely stepping to the side as Altiel came to join him, looking over the barricade with calm scrutiny. "Volcanic eruptions are supposed to be rare occurrences. Even here."

Ciron looked up at the ash-clouded sky, gritting his teeth before shaking his head. He took a quick breath as he went over his options. "Perhaps we should leave, at least until whatever this is calms down. Do you have territory in Water? Or perhaps Ice?"

"There aren't enough resources to make the trip," Altiel dismissed, his voice flat. "Particularly for you and I - and I have no faith in scrounging for what we need during a move - too much is burned away."

"I wouldn't have asked to come here if I had known how bad it would be."

"I'm sure," Valtiel replied, briefly glancing to his son before resuming watching his clan. "And you aren't to be blamed for not knowing."

A few minutes of silence passed between them as the other dragons seemed desperate to work harder and faster in their presence.

"I will be getting several groups together in the next few days," Valtiel finally spoke, again turning to face him. "To salvage what we can from nearby ruins - and to see if anything is still growing off to the North."

"I should go with one," Ciron offered quickly.

"I'm not eager to let you out of my sight."

"But I am fire, it'll be much safer for me," he countered. "I'd like to be of use. It's important to me."

Valtiel sighed, bowing his head in thought.
"I will... consider it," he replied hesitantly."

Heyy folks long time no update again. Sorry! Being pregnant has been consistently challenging but I promise I'm doing my best! Thanks so much for sticking with me!

Oh I also wanted to ask: do you guys want to hear about what's happening with Veldr? I've been considering writing a chapter for him but I also don't want to make all the split POVs annoying.
@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @catmeow1, @Sharuna, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean, @dragonstars12q, @Erithuet, @nwn
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@mmuted

Oh, that's awesome! Thank you for showing me. I love her outfit, it's very cute and flashy in a way that makes a lot of sense for a merchant!
@mmuted

Oh, that's awesome! Thank you for showing me. I love her outfit, it's very cute and flashy in a way that makes a lot of sense for a merchant!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
No problem, thank you! <3

But yay, updates! Dont worry about big time gaps, big life things are more important. Would also definitely be interested in seeing whats happening in other POVs yeah!
No problem, thank you! <3

But yay, updates! Dont worry about big time gaps, big life things are more important. Would also definitely be interested in seeing whats happening in other POVs yeah!
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
OH dear, Fire not what you thought it was huh? ;)
OH dear, Fire not what you thought it was huh? ;)
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Please tell us what's up with Veldr. I wanna know about Everyone.
Please tell us what's up with Veldr. I wanna know about Everyone.
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
Oooo, what a great chapter! I wonder what's going on in the Ashfall Wastes...

Also, I don't mind the split POV, I actually quite enjoy it! I would love to hear about what's happening with Veldr! Split POVs help me get a better sense of what's going on with the characters and therefore help me get to know them better!
Oooo, what a great chapter! I wonder what's going on in the Ashfall Wastes...

Also, I don't mind the split POV, I actually quite enjoy it! I would love to hear about what's happening with Veldr! Split POVs help me get a better sense of what's going on with the characters and therefore help me get to know them better!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 63