Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | In Shadow of the Gods-Nuzlocke-COMPLETE
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63
WHew, I finally read the last chapter and ooooh boy I just have to say, I'm sitting in my school cafeteria on the verge of tears here oh man
WHew, I finally read the last chapter and ooooh boy I just have to say, I'm sitting in my school cafeteria on the verge of tears here oh man
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
@DreamSlayer

Yea I'm sorry. This is probably the roughest one.
@DreamSlayer

Yea I'm sorry. This is probably the roughest one.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Mini Update: The Camp

The Waste wasn't what he'd expected it to be,
though, admittedly, Ciron had little idea of what the Flamecaller's lands would be like.

He was most fascinated by how close to the sea they were; Altius's camp was located just above the southern shoreline, and the crisp sea breeze was at constant war with the fierce heat coming from the volcanoes to the north.

Only slightly further up the coast, the ocean boiled where rivers of lava emptied into it. The camp was built upon the only hint of greenery he could see, in the form of vibrant - but minuscule - moss.

Even in this relative oasis, he could see the bulk of Altius's clan struggling.
It probably shouldn't have surprised him to see that the fire territory was difficult for most dragons, but it did.
Very few seemed remotely capable of heading north to gather food - did anything even grow there? Surely something had to, but he had no idea what.

And he wasn't allowed to go look for himself, even though the heat didn't affect him at all. There were always eyes on him, and he wasn't permitted to leave the camp.

He'd succeeded in getting everyone far from Edan and the rest, certainly.
But this wasn't going to work.

Just a lil' update for ya

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean, @dragonstars12q
Mini Update: The Camp

The Waste wasn't what he'd expected it to be,
though, admittedly, Ciron had little idea of what the Flamecaller's lands would be like.

He was most fascinated by how close to the sea they were; Altius's camp was located just above the southern shoreline, and the crisp sea breeze was at constant war with the fierce heat coming from the volcanoes to the north.

Only slightly further up the coast, the ocean boiled where rivers of lava emptied into it. The camp was built upon the only hint of greenery he could see, in the form of vibrant - but minuscule - moss.

Even in this relative oasis, he could see the bulk of Altius's clan struggling.
It probably shouldn't have surprised him to see that the fire territory was difficult for most dragons, but it did.
Very few seemed remotely capable of heading north to gather food - did anything even grow there? Surely something had to, but he had no idea what.

And he wasn't allowed to go look for himself, even though the heat didn't affect him at all. There were always eyes on him, and he wasn't permitted to leave the camp.

He'd succeeded in getting everyone far from Edan and the rest, certainly.
But this wasn't going to work.

Just a lil' update for ya

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean, @dragonstars12q
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Farwalker

Alrighty.
@Farwalker

Alrighty.
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Farwalker

I also have to say I'm sorry you had to ask me that. I've made a Google doc pinglist now so people don't have to go through the stress of asking and so on!
@Farwalker

I also have to say I'm sorry you had to ask me that. I've made a Google doc pinglist now so people don't have to go through the stress of asking and so on!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Farwalker

That's very kind of you to say. c:
@Farwalker

That's very kind of you to say. c:
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
YES FIRE FLIGHT!!!!

I don't know what it is about the fire flight, maybe it's the fact that I haven't seen a whole lot of lore based there, but I've been fascinated by it lately.
YES FIRE FLIGHT!!!!

I don't know what it is about the fire flight, maybe it's the fact that I haven't seen a whole lot of lore based there, but I've been fascinated by it lately.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall

Though I've never felt the desire to move there, myself, I find it one of the most interesting biomes!
@Petall

Though I've never felt the desire to move there, myself, I find it one of the most interesting biomes!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Hey folks! More updates/a general notice here.

The pinglist is now kept in an offsite document, accessible on page 1! You can now add or remove yourselves easily.

A lot of changes have happened in my life recently, but the most notable and relevant one is that my spouse and I are expecting our first child. It's a wondeful thing, however: the first few months are the hardest in regard to fatigue and I've been feeling it quite a bit - it's basically impossible to get my head together to write! Aside from that, I've never met a single member of my spouse's family in person and so we are saving for a trip to the states to see everyone before it becomes unsafe for me to travel by air.

TL:DR:
We're very focused on family and offsite things atm and thus updates probably won't be happening much - or perhaps will be handled in a different way in the near future. I'm very pen to suggestions as to what you want to see!

Anyway, hope you all are doing well! Lmk, eh?

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean, @dragonstars12q, @Erithuet, @nwn
Hey folks! More updates/a general notice here.

The pinglist is now kept in an offsite document, accessible on page 1! You can now add or remove yourselves easily.

A lot of changes have happened in my life recently, but the most notable and relevant one is that my spouse and I are expecting our first child. It's a wondeful thing, however: the first few months are the hardest in regard to fatigue and I've been feeling it quite a bit - it's basically impossible to get my head together to write! Aside from that, I've never met a single member of my spouse's family in person and so we are saving for a trip to the states to see everyone before it becomes unsafe for me to travel by air.

TL:DR:
We're very focused on family and offsite things atm and thus updates probably won't be happening much - or perhaps will be handled in a different way in the near future. I'm very pen to suggestions as to what you want to see!

Anyway, hope you all are doing well! Lmk, eh?

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean, @dragonstars12q, @Erithuet, @nwn
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Oh congratulations! Take your time, being faitgued because of hormones sucks and that's just from my period. I hope you get to visit their family and get to know them!
Oh congratulations! Take your time, being faitgued because of hormones sucks and that's just from my period. I hope you get to visit their family and get to know them!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63