Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | In Shadow of the Gods-Nuzlocke-COMPLETE
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63
Congrats!!
Congrats!!
opzM5wG.gifHW4lpxl.pngegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gif0wMky.gif2Pe6z.gif
@Kyaritty

Thanks so much!
@Kyaritty

Thanks so much!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Woohoo!!
Woohoo!!
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
Yay! I'm happy for you!
Yay! I'm happy for you!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Kaial
I love this! Please add me to the pinglist!
@Kaial
I love this! Please add me to the pinglist!
uDWJxnb.png
Congrats! This means that those 3 are safe from death now, right? (I forget how Nuzlockes like these go.)
Congrats! This means that those 3 are safe from death now, right? (I forget how Nuzlockes like these go.)
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

They aren't safe from death, no. I will still be grinding for food with them and if they fall, they die.

But the risk is greatly decreased due to them now being max level - no unpleasant surprises etc
@tigressRising

They aren't safe from death, no. I will still be grinding for food with them and if they fall, they die.

But the risk is greatly decreased due to them now being max level - no unpleasant surprises etc
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
I don't really want to make a full announcement out of it but a dear friend of mine, who was going to co-nuzlocke with me as well, passed away today.
I learned a few hours ago.

It might be a while before I post my next update, but I promise I will.
I don't really want to make a full announcement out of it but a dear friend of mine, who was going to co-nuzlocke with me as well, passed away today.
I learned a few hours ago.

It might be a while before I post my next update, but I promise I will.
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @amberclawed, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @shirotsubaki6564

Okay guys so I feel like today I've got it together enough to properly talk about recent events.

A dear friend, who I was also going to be co-nuzlockeing with in this story, passed away on the 2nd of February.
It's been a very difficult time, but of course I'm not posting this for sympathy. It's not about me.

I just wanted to properly warn you, and apologize for, an upcoming hiatus in this 'locke.

I've not been able to write recently, and I need to rethink a few plot points that were set to happen in the future and so on.

You are welcome to ask questions/leave your thoughts in regard to the story though. It might be a good motivator.

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @amberclawed, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @shirotsubaki6564

Okay guys so I feel like today I've got it together enough to properly talk about recent events.

A dear friend, who I was also going to be co-nuzlockeing with in this story, passed away on the 2nd of February.
It's been a very difficult time, but of course I'm not posting this for sympathy. It's not about me.

I just wanted to properly warn you, and apologize for, an upcoming hiatus in this 'locke.

I've not been able to write recently, and I need to rethink a few plot points that were set to happen in the future and so on.

You are welcome to ask questions/leave your thoughts in regard to the story though. It might be a good motivator.

PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
I am soooo sorry to hear that! Losing someone close to you is never fun, take all the time you need in this trying time, you mental health is far more important than this and I will be sticking around no matter how long the Hiatus might be
I am soooo sorry to hear that! Losing someone close to you is never fun, take all the time you need in this trying time, you mental health is far more important than this and I will be sticking around no matter how long the Hiatus might be
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63