Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | In Shadow of the Gods-Nuzlocke-COMPLETE
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 62 63
@SallyJane

You didn't miss anything on them. The damn things are still chilling out by his fireplace because lair tabs didn't roll out. They were supposed to hatch the day said update happened.

I don't really have the space, but I'm considering hatching them just so the wait for them doesn't become ridiculously weird. @n@
@SallyJane

You didn't miss anything on them. The damn things are still chilling out by his fireplace because lair tabs didn't roll out. They were supposed to hatch the day said update happened.

I don't really have the space, but I'm considering hatching them just so the wait for them doesn't become ridiculously weird. @n@
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Aaah, the old lair space problem. I never have space too because every time I buy more a magical thing happens that fills it with new dragons very fast xD
(Although to be fair, I'm "only" at 6 pages right now ^^;;)
Aaah, the old lair space problem. I never have space too because every time I buy more a magical thing happens that fills it with new dragons very fast xD
(Although to be fair, I'm "only" at 6 pages right now ^^;;)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge
I'm max lair and. Suffering.

The vast majority of my dragons are tg, breed changed gen ones or very, very old. And I have characters for them all. I have a lot of trouble letting any go. c':
@Drachenschwinge
I'm max lair and. Suffering.

The vast majority of my dragons are tg, breed changed gen ones or very, very old. And I have characters for them all. I have a lot of trouble letting any go. c':
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
I know that feeling. Every time I try to tidy up my lair I just can't get myself to exalt/sell my old babies xD

Hmmm...did they announce a date when the new lair revamp should happen?
I know that feeling. Every time I try to tidy up my lair I just can't get myself to exalt/sell my old babies xD

Hmmm...did they announce a date when the new lair revamp should happen?
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge

Nope! Many of us were under the impression it would be done by the end of last year, but that was not the case.
@Drachenschwinge

Nope! Many of us were under the impression it would be done by the end of last year, but that was not the case.
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Awww, too bad. It looks pretty nice so far ^^;
Awww, too bad. It looks pretty nice so far ^^;
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge

I am very, very much looking forward to it.

And so is @Kizmetto, who can't even start her locke until tabs and hibernation roll out ;v;
@Drachenschwinge

I am very, very much looking forward to it.

And so is @Kizmetto, who can't even start her locke until tabs and hibernation roll out ;v;
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Oncoming Storm
A Mini Update~

They saw little of Solveig for the next few weeks - which, of course, was unsurprising. Edan and Ila both made visits to their den, and once the hatchlings grew old enough, Sol and Praz would frequently come over to visit with all four in tow.

Clara grew up, and Edan realized - far too late - why she had been such a fussy hatchling.
One of her back legs was broken, and must’ve been since the day they found her. Hidden by her thick fur, it healed without being set and couldn’t bend at all. Edan quickly made the decision that she would not be part of any hunting party, being far too hobbled to fight safely.
Mercifully, Clara didn’t mind. She found her passion in tending to the vegetable garden they’d planted, and even began experimenting with her magic to aid their growth.

Hazel and Marshall recovered from their transformations, and Espen and Clade were both sensible with theirs’, allowing the clan to continue operating near full force even with Solveig indisposed. Construction on their new building went smoothly, and with the bulk of the clan working in shifts, they managed to get it roofed and ready to move into before the end of the month.

A fortunate thing, as the coldest time of the year would soon be upon them. Icewarden’s festival was days away, and even the deserts of Dragonhome weren’t spared from the blizzard that comes with it.

Hello! I hate doing tell-y entries like this but ya know what? We have to rationalize dragons growing up in such a strange way, AND it keeps me on track. c:

Stay tuned for an Ice Fest update!

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @amberclawed, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane
Oncoming Storm
A Mini Update~

They saw little of Solveig for the next few weeks - which, of course, was unsurprising. Edan and Ila both made visits to their den, and once the hatchlings grew old enough, Sol and Praz would frequently come over to visit with all four in tow.

Clara grew up, and Edan realized - far too late - why she had been such a fussy hatchling.
One of her back legs was broken, and must’ve been since the day they found her. Hidden by her thick fur, it healed without being set and couldn’t bend at all. Edan quickly made the decision that she would not be part of any hunting party, being far too hobbled to fight safely.
Mercifully, Clara didn’t mind. She found her passion in tending to the vegetable garden they’d planted, and even began experimenting with her magic to aid their growth.

Hazel and Marshall recovered from their transformations, and Espen and Clade were both sensible with theirs’, allowing the clan to continue operating near full force even with Solveig indisposed. Construction on their new building went smoothly, and with the bulk of the clan working in shifts, they managed to get it roofed and ready to move into before the end of the month.

A fortunate thing, as the coldest time of the year would soon be upon them. Icewarden’s festival was days away, and even the deserts of Dragonhome weren’t spared from the blizzard that comes with it.

Hello! I hate doing tell-y entries like this but ya know what? We have to rationalize dragons growing up in such a strange way, AND it keeps me on track. c:

Stay tuned for an Ice Fest update!

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @amberclawed, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Oooh, looking forward to what's going to happen next!
Oooh, looking forward to what's going to happen next!
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
@SallyJane

It may involve a bunch of hatchlings playing in the snow at one point
@SallyJane

It may involve a bunch of hatchlings playing in the snow at one point
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 62 63