Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Inspiration Search! (Free Art)
1 2 3 4
Ahhh <3

I'd love if you'd consider anyone on my front page. 8D <3
Ahhh <3

I'd love if you'd consider anyone on my front page. 8D <3
@RukaWilliams [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36052134] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360522/36052134_350.png[/img] [/url] this gal or anyone on my front page! I especially love her ginjinka form owo
@RukaWilliams

36052134_350.png

this gal or anyone on my front page! I especially love her ginjinka form owo
he/she/they | big nerd about music/art/movies
@Dawnsky23 Yes that includes OCs!
@Dawnsky23 Yes that includes OCs!
sig_by_baelfin_dci8azj_by_rukawilliams-dci918z.jpg ______ Ruka Williams
Adopts // Art Shop // Accents-Skins

Ruka ` +`` `` + Certified Weirdo
+ 0 FR~ ~ ~ `` For the HORDE!
Artist+ + + + + Hoof Trimming
@RukaWilliams

I have maybe a concept that you might be interested in drawing, for a character? I've been looking for concept art lately for my novel (that's currently self-published, but I'm preparing to dabble in traditional publishing), and need examples for characters to potentially release on social media.

I have a character I'm thinking of that I thought might be neat to draw. I'll try to give a description of him, if he interests you. My novel is based around Zodiac and a fantasy world with powers and magic as the normal - this character in specific is a main character of the third book. I currently have no art of him, and I've been on the search for the right artist! I love your art quite a lot, and if you don't end up drawing him, I would be very interested in getting a commission from you in the future.

Young adult male, at 21; tall, fit and slightly muscular build. Sharp chin, but soft sacial features. Face builds like a stretched square and triangle. Small nose, piercing golden eyes. Handsome and charming face, somber and serious expressions. Hair is usually slightly messy, an umber brown. Bangs that sweep slightly to the right. Broad shoulders and well-built.

He's a Healer; he has a warm golden light that rests softly in his hands, and often lights his veins the same color. His eyes match the power color, and it often speckles itself within his skin or lights the area around him. HIs representation is an eclipse - the golden light, the dark accents, and the soft white.

Most of the time, he wears a gold or white cloak, crested with the Libra glyph. During one point of the series, he wears a gas mask to protect from an illness. In this time sharp black uniform with the crest of an eclipse, a vest, formal pants, heavy jacket, etc, with a golden outline.

He also has a grey wolf companion with the same golden eyes, for a bonus.

This is one of the main characters in my series - thanks so much if you choose to draw him! :)
@RukaWilliams

I have maybe a concept that you might be interested in drawing, for a character? I've been looking for concept art lately for my novel (that's currently self-published, but I'm preparing to dabble in traditional publishing), and need examples for characters to potentially release on social media.

I have a character I'm thinking of that I thought might be neat to draw. I'll try to give a description of him, if he interests you. My novel is based around Zodiac and a fantasy world with powers and magic as the normal - this character in specific is a main character of the third book. I currently have no art of him, and I've been on the search for the right artist! I love your art quite a lot, and if you don't end up drawing him, I would be very interested in getting a commission from you in the future.

Young adult male, at 21; tall, fit and slightly muscular build. Sharp chin, but soft sacial features. Face builds like a stretched square and triangle. Small nose, piercing golden eyes. Handsome and charming face, somber and serious expressions. Hair is usually slightly messy, an umber brown. Bangs that sweep slightly to the right. Broad shoulders and well-built.

He's a Healer; he has a warm golden light that rests softly in his hands, and often lights his veins the same color. His eyes match the power color, and it often speckles itself within his skin or lights the area around him. HIs representation is an eclipse - the golden light, the dark accents, and the soft white.

Most of the time, he wears a gold or white cloak, crested with the Libra glyph. During one point of the series, he wears a gas mask to protect from an illness. In this time sharp black uniform with the crest of an eclipse, a vest, formal pants, heavy jacket, etc, with a golden outline.

He also has a grey wolf companion with the same golden eyes, for a bonus.

This is one of the main characters in my series - thanks so much if you choose to draw him! :)
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@RukaWilliams

Hey !
Maybe my dragons will inspire you. If anyone from my lair interest you then feel free to draw them ^^
Welcome versions of gijinka/human dragons xP
@RukaWilliams

Hey !
Maybe my dragons will inspire you. If anyone from my lair interest you then feel free to draw them ^^
Welcome versions of gijinka/human dragons xP
Signature2.pngpUhxYo0.gifSorry for my english :b
Ooh, best of luck! :D Seems like your own epic art journey and I wish you the best & I'd love to be pinged for your grand opening :>

Three options for you off the top of my head :> First is my character Ari, who is an ex-super soldier of sorts who inhabits a high-concept, cyber-steam-post-apocalyptic setting.

He's mute, however through making eye contact he can "speak" in a person's mind. His voice sounds like a person's own thoughts, and this ability has been used to incapacitate people and inject thoughts into their subconscious.

He's escaped the organization he hailed from and is lying low with his found family, an equally interesting collection of people. They run a BJ's type establishment, which, undercover, operates as a front for a resistance. Ari functions as the courier and reconnaissance, with some neat bird-themed gadgets. :>

Second on my list is Mourvedre or any of his loyalists. (next five dragons). Mourvedre is the head of house Valent, a cadet bloodline to the original nobility that controlled the land. It's died out, and now his faction is at war with another cadet bloodline, with the leaders vying for control.

It's a storyline full of convolution and turncoats. As for Mourvedre himself, he's a snappish, arrogant leader under a guise of something slightly smoother and well-rounded. He is incredibly moody and equal strokes brilliant and strokes blunder. Unless he’s seeking the solitude, it's unwise to leave him by himself as he's dynamic in a volatile way. While not evil, per say, he's an interesting character.

Arod is a recluse and a hostile one at that. He seems very, very young but is incredibly sharp and the opposite of naive. Jaded to the point of dysfunction and far slier than you'd ever hope to imagine, to think to mess with him is to already condemn yourself to a painful, early grave.

Israphel, Ruby, and Geier are ancient, ancestral warrior spirits. and I'm going to end it here because this is a novel now pfft
Ooh, best of luck! :D Seems like your own epic art journey and I wish you the best & I'd love to be pinged for your grand opening :>

Three options for you off the top of my head :> First is my character Ari, who is an ex-super soldier of sorts who inhabits a high-concept, cyber-steam-post-apocalyptic setting.

He's mute, however through making eye contact he can "speak" in a person's mind. His voice sounds like a person's own thoughts, and this ability has been used to incapacitate people and inject thoughts into their subconscious.

He's escaped the organization he hailed from and is lying low with his found family, an equally interesting collection of people. They run a BJ's type establishment, which, undercover, operates as a front for a resistance. Ari functions as the courier and reconnaissance, with some neat bird-themed gadgets. :>

Second on my list is Mourvedre or any of his loyalists. (next five dragons). Mourvedre is the head of house Valent, a cadet bloodline to the original nobility that controlled the land. It's died out, and now his faction is at war with another cadet bloodline, with the leaders vying for control.

It's a storyline full of convolution and turncoats. As for Mourvedre himself, he's a snappish, arrogant leader under a guise of something slightly smoother and well-rounded. He is incredibly moody and equal strokes brilliant and strokes blunder. Unless he’s seeking the solitude, it's unwise to leave him by himself as he's dynamic in a volatile way. While not evil, per say, he's an interesting character.

Arod is a recluse and a hostile one at that. He seems very, very young but is incredibly sharp and the opposite of naive. Jaded to the point of dysfunction and far slier than you'd ever hope to imagine, to think to mess with him is to already condemn yourself to a painful, early grave.

Israphel, Ruby, and Geier are ancient, ancestral warrior spirits. and I'm going to end it here because this is a novel now pfft
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
Sure, I'll throw in some dragons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41502376] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415024/41502376_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9024637] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90247/9024637_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8798813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87989/8798813_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9712820] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97129/9712820_350.png[/img] [/url]
Sure, I'll throw in some dragons.

41502376_350.png

9024637_350.png

8798813_350.png

9712820_350.png
ZincAlloy.gif
I'm still looking for inspiration! You don't have to submit dragons! OCs are alright too!
I'm still looking for inspiration! You don't have to submit dragons! OCs are alright too!
sig_by_baelfin_dci8azj_by_rukawilliams-dci918z.jpg ______ Ruka Williams
Adopts // Art Shop // Accents-Skins

Ruka ` +`` `` + Certified Weirdo
+ 0 FR~ ~ ~ `` For the HORDE!
Artist+ + + + + Hoof Trimming
I have a few forever unnamed ocs just going to slap on here quickly. Your art is so amazing! First of all, a Harpie. Red brown feathers line part of there face and elbows, as well as having complete falcon legs. Her wings are a white with splotchy red brown, and sometimes they make use the bone area to walk on all sixes but usually it's for flying, of course. Her white hair is in a messy bun, about the same color as her flowey fabric shirt. Her eyes look like a bird of preys, but instead of yellows or bright greens there a soft shade of purple. Second of all, there is a ghost spirit phantom like thing. It's black and kinda what you'd expect. It's `Mouth` opens up to a pointy teeth collection, as it steals teeth to put into its own mouth. Why not denctures, buddy? Third, I always list this one xD Basically a green eyed demon with galaxy hair that never comes out to the sunlight because how do you stand it and is pale as pale can get. She wears a black hoodie and has a few purple scales on her cheeks. Forth, maybe some of th3se babs inspire you? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41466891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414669/41466891_350.png[/img] Jinxie [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41459220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414593/41459220_350.png[/img] [/url] Mirai [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42442042] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424421/42442042_350.png[/img] [/url] Artemis
I have a few forever unnamed ocs just going to slap on here quickly. Your art is so amazing!
First of all, a Harpie. Red brown feathers line part of there face and elbows, as well as having complete falcon legs. Her wings are a white with splotchy red brown, and sometimes they make use the bone area to walk on all sixes but usually it's for flying, of course. Her white hair is in a messy bun, about the same color as her flowey fabric shirt. Her eyes look like a bird of preys, but instead of yellows or bright greens there a soft shade of purple.

Second of all, there is a ghost spirit phantom like thing.
It's black and kinda what you'd expect. It's `Mouth` opens up to a pointy teeth collection, as it steals teeth to put into its own mouth. Why not denctures, buddy?

Third, I always list this one xD
Basically a green eyed demon with galaxy hair that never comes out to the sunlight because how do you stand it and is pale as pale can get. She wears a black hoodie and has a few purple scales on her cheeks.

Forth, maybe some of th3se babs inspire you?

41466891_350.png

Jinxie

41459220_350.png

Mirai

42442042_350.png

Artemis
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@RukaWilliams
Oh, gosh. I just wanted to point out that your art style is very gorgeous *.*

Aging a character:
I might have a (little) task for you: I have two dragons, their characters are nearly same age but one of them has art, that not quite portraits that anymore. Please, meet Edval and Tybal. As you might notice by their art--at the very end of their lore (I usually desplay my dragons art there)--Edval is an elderly 'man'--bearded and wrinkled--while his best friend Tybal is shown in the beginning of his prime.
So, are you maybe interested in trying to age Tybal so he'd become a 'man' in his 50-60? :3

Scenery
I little while ago I got a sweet piece of writing from another FR-member, where my Trading Company is well described. While I now have a better image for it in mind, I simply can't put it down on paper and do it full justice. Are you maybe interested in doing a scenery of it?^^
Here some imput, descriptions for you (whole stories on the dragons lore pages):

Dalcenti- Stations of the Trading Company

"All Harpies worked at separate stations throughout the Trading Company; wrapping, sorting, bagging, delivering. A single, trustworthy dragon, dragoness or harpy was placed at each station to help the newer workers [...] Dalcenti himself had placed himself in the bagging section of the work stations. [...] the deliverers and the couriers who head off down to the Trading Post on a weekly basis.

The bagging station, for what it was, was pretty clean. Four desks were sat facing towards each other in the center of the room, and the walls and floors were cleaned to near perfection by Dalcenti himself with large windows for watching the outside world go by when all of the work was done for the day. Each pearly-white desk had a harpy/dragon working at it, [...]. Dekoda was sat next to his sister Imani to the left of the room, and Carel, Luis and Raybarn were sat at the others--all of which were dotted in random places down to being moved about repeatedly to limit the banter they played on their coworkers. There were four separate crates for the baggage done, [...]"

jewellers place -
" The walls were plastered with different designs and information on different gemstones. Lapis Lazuli, Emerald, Diamond, Amethyst; all of the gems one could think of were on those walls. Flags holding the family Emblem of two gemstones with a brash, iron sword pointing skywards in the middle were fluttering in the soft, spring breeze outside of the company’s building through large, open windows that were shadowed by velvet, red curtains. The floor had multiple different shavings from the metals their friend used and had books of all sizes thrown across it like he was throwing them at someone."

Kharis- The treasurey

"The walls were a simple cream colour, the sunlighy hitting it in certain spots to make it look like a marigold and light-creamy pattern. Soft white curtains were held over large, one-sided windows the shape of an Imperial's wings, flapping lazily from the small breeze coming through a few open patches of glass. Two separate Oakwood desks were placed at angles in the room, making extra space for the crates upon crates of treasure and gems the feminine duo would sometimes have to sort and count and weigh. There were a pair of gold-coated weighing scales at the corner and shining silver nameplates in the front-center of them. Kharis had a framed photograph of her, her two grey friends Dalcenti and Fuchur and their Jeweler fashionista--Cadoc--whilst Tinuel had a picture of her mate and herself, both smiling and happy in the midst of a crystal clear beach. The only real difference between the two desks--other than the nameplates--were the piles of paperwork. Since Tinuel was given the job of an assistant Treasurer, Kharis had tons of paperwork to fill out for both her and Tin. [...]

Keahi warehouses (next to main halls)/surroundings of the Trade Company -

"We were standing in front of the warehouse now. [...]
While the others were going to hide in the bamboo grove next to the warehouse I slipped inside, up to the second floor and to the little window right above the entrance gate."

Dragons:
Feel free to have a look around, maybe one of my dragons/their art inspires you ;3
Here some with humanized art:
Azure - Krashos - Yongrui - Urho - Tharkay - Fiendark - .... and others
So, please feel free to have a look around! Maybe another one is able to inspire you!

Thank you so much for the opportunity!! :3
@RukaWilliams
Oh, gosh. I just wanted to point out that your art style is very gorgeous *.*

Aging a character:
I might have a (little) task for you: I have two dragons, their characters are nearly same age but one of them has art, that not quite portraits that anymore. Please, meet Edval and Tybal. As you might notice by their art--at the very end of their lore (I usually desplay my dragons art there)--Edval is an elderly 'man'--bearded and wrinkled--while his best friend Tybal is shown in the beginning of his prime.
So, are you maybe interested in trying to age Tybal so he'd become a 'man' in his 50-60? :3

Scenery
I little while ago I got a sweet piece of writing from another FR-member, where my Trading Company is well described. While I now have a better image for it in mind, I simply can't put it down on paper and do it full justice. Are you maybe interested in doing a scenery of it?^^
Here some imput, descriptions for you (whole stories on the dragons lore pages):

Dalcenti- Stations of the Trading Company

"All Harpies worked at separate stations throughout the Trading Company; wrapping, sorting, bagging, delivering. A single, trustworthy dragon, dragoness or harpy was placed at each station to help the newer workers [...] Dalcenti himself had placed himself in the bagging section of the work stations. [...] the deliverers and the couriers who head off down to the Trading Post on a weekly basis.

The bagging station, for what it was, was pretty clean. Four desks were sat facing towards each other in the center of the room, and the walls and floors were cleaned to near perfection by Dalcenti himself with large windows for watching the outside world go by when all of the work was done for the day. Each pearly-white desk had a harpy/dragon working at it, [...]. Dekoda was sat next to his sister Imani to the left of the room, and Carel, Luis and Raybarn were sat at the others--all of which were dotted in random places down to being moved about repeatedly to limit the banter they played on their coworkers. There were four separate crates for the baggage done, [...]"

jewellers place -
" The walls were plastered with different designs and information on different gemstones. Lapis Lazuli, Emerald, Diamond, Amethyst; all of the gems one could think of were on those walls. Flags holding the family Emblem of two gemstones with a brash, iron sword pointing skywards in the middle were fluttering in the soft, spring breeze outside of the company’s building through large, open windows that were shadowed by velvet, red curtains. The floor had multiple different shavings from the metals their friend used and had books of all sizes thrown across it like he was throwing them at someone."

Kharis- The treasurey

"The walls were a simple cream colour, the sunlighy hitting it in certain spots to make it look like a marigold and light-creamy pattern. Soft white curtains were held over large, one-sided windows the shape of an Imperial's wings, flapping lazily from the small breeze coming through a few open patches of glass. Two separate Oakwood desks were placed at angles in the room, making extra space for the crates upon crates of treasure and gems the feminine duo would sometimes have to sort and count and weigh. There were a pair of gold-coated weighing scales at the corner and shining silver nameplates in the front-center of them. Kharis had a framed photograph of her, her two grey friends Dalcenti and Fuchur and their Jeweler fashionista--Cadoc--whilst Tinuel had a picture of her mate and herself, both smiling and happy in the midst of a crystal clear beach. The only real difference between the two desks--other than the nameplates--were the piles of paperwork. Since Tinuel was given the job of an assistant Treasurer, Kharis had tons of paperwork to fill out for both her and Tin. [...]

Keahi warehouses (next to main halls)/surroundings of the Trade Company -

"We were standing in front of the warehouse now. [...]
While the others were going to hide in the bamboo grove next to the warehouse I slipped inside, up to the second floor and to the little window right above the entrance gate."

Dragons:
Feel free to have a look around, maybe one of my dragons/their art inspires you ;3
Here some with humanized art:
Azure - Krashos - Yongrui - Urho - Tharkay - Fiendark - .... and others
So, please feel free to have a look around! Maybe another one is able to inspire you!

Thank you so much for the opportunity!! :3
1 2 3 4