Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LF] Art partner(s?) (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
That could be better than the whole message web
thingy .
That could be better than the whole message web
thingy .
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn @Deramadus
Yeah, definitely easier. We'd probably have to make another forum, though, as it would be off-topic for the creative corner.
@NovaBorn @Deramadus
Yeah, definitely easier. We'd probably have to make another forum, though, as it would be off-topic for the creative corner.
Alright, well whichever forum you think it would go in, you can go ahead and make the thread there! :) I feel that the creative corner is still kinda okay since we are discussing an art shop, but wherever you think this should go, you can put it there.
Alright, well whichever forum you think it would go in, you can go ahead and make the thread there! :) I feel that the creative corner is still kinda okay since we are discussing an art shop, but wherever you think this should go, you can put it there.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus
Yeah, I agree, I just hope that it doesn't go too off topic, if at all. So, we can just have it here!
@STRHKR
@NovaBorn

So, out of our options (art shop/adoptables), what do you think we should do first? Or, work on them at the same time? I think it's best to tackle one at a time, especially because I think most of us are new to it, but I'm fine with two at once, considering the size of our group.
@Deramadus
Yeah, I agree, I just hope that it doesn't go too off topic, if at all. So, we can just have it here!
@STRHKR
@NovaBorn

So, out of our options (art shop/adoptables), what do you think we should do first? Or, work on them at the same time? I think it's best to tackle one at a time, especially because I think most of us are new to it, but I'm fine with two at once, considering the size of our group.
probably just one at a time
probably just one at a time
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
I say one at a time aswell, but U have no idea what one to do first. Maybe adoptable because you can just color them and.. Boom..
But then it would have to be some really good adoptable designs, while art is just... Art. But once again I mean we be basic artists right here.. So IDK.
I say one at a time aswell, but U have no idea what one to do first. Maybe adoptable because you can just color them and.. Boom..
But then it would have to be some really good adoptable designs, while art is just... Art. But once again I mean we be basic artists right here.. So IDK.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@Novaborn @STRHKR @Deramadus
Yeah, I mean adoptables sound easiest to start, because you know what you're getting (as in orders). You made the base yourself, so you know what level of complexity it will be. Art, you could get a really complicated piece order for your first one, whereas, again, adoptables you know what to expect.
Yeah, I mean adoptables sound easiest to start, because you know what you're getting (as in orders). You made the base yourself, so you know what level of complexity it will be. Art, you could get a really complicated piece order for your first one, whereas, again, adoptables you know what to expect.
Themes wise, we could use the fact that there are four of us to our advantage, in a way? Maybe? Trying to think, but we could have four different styles, and have the name to do something with sour, salty, sweet, and savory? Just a thought, and a random one at that.
Themes wise, we could use the fact that there are four of us to our advantage, in a way? Maybe? Trying to think, but we could have four different styles, and have the name to do something with sour, salty, sweet, and savory? Just a thought, and a random one at that.
hm, I don't quite know
I'm currently working on a mirror adopt
hm, I don't quite know
I'm currently working on a mirror adopt
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
I like the 4 theme ideas, like that's so cool :O
Maybe Day, Night, Dawn, Dusk,
Winter, Spring, Fall, Summer?
But I like salty sweet sour savory :P
I have no idea what kinda adopt(s) I could do. Once we decide on a theme maybe ideas wilL flow..
I like the 4 theme ideas, like that's so cool :O
Maybe Day, Night, Dawn, Dusk,
Winter, Spring, Fall, Summer?
But I like salty sweet sour savory :P
I have no idea what kinda adopt(s) I could do. Once we decide on a theme maybe ideas wilL flow..
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10