Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LF] Art partner(s?) (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Drawpile is basically an art program in which you can set up a server that you can invite people to draw on, etc. It might be easier than sending the images all to one person if we can get it set up, but setting it up is the challenge that is giving me second thoughts.
Drawpile is basically an art program in which you can set up a server that you can invite people to draw on, etc. It might be easier than sending the images all to one person if we can get it set up, but setting it up is the challenge that is giving me second thoughts.
oof yea I'm not subbed

I have a lot of fall dragons but I'm not sure which one to use
oof yea I'm not subbed

I have a lot of fall dragons but I'm not sure which one to use
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Just say what were doing and I'll do it
Just say what were doing and I'll do it
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Honestly, drawpile is just something that's an option, but it's probably best to think more about it later..

I'll go with Newt as it's pretty ironic to have a desert lizard for a winter theme. It's up to you guys, though, as it doesn't really matter much if it matches your season. It's mostly just a character that will represent you, but if you want to keep the theme of your season, that's fine too!
Honestly, drawpile is just something that's an option, but it's probably best to think more about it later..

I'll go with Newt as it's pretty ironic to have a desert lizard for a winter theme. It's up to you guys, though, as it doesn't really matter much if it matches your season. It's mostly just a character that will represent you, but if you want to keep the theme of your season, that's fine too!
Would drawpile work for me since I'm a traditional artist? I picked my dragon for Spring! I kinda based it off of the violet flowers: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=231576&tab=dragon&did=38640226][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=11&gender=1&tert=117&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=7&auth=2fce08d15ee28b05741b0f105be62263e971e7a9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] This is a scry of what the actual dragon will look like. You can draw her with some flowers that go nicely with her and maybe [item=raider's fur armwraps][item=raider's fur legwraps] and maaaybe [item=dire kelpie mane] (idk about the kelpie mane yet so you can leave that out if you want) Heck, you can leave it all out if it's too much - just some flowers are fine. The only reason she has fur is because she is part Tundra, part Spiral, and part Guardian (she has small fins that go down her back and instead of a arrow-head tail it's a fin). But if it's too much, then you can totally just draw her as a normal Spiral. Or, I can pick another dragon. :) I could even draw my own banner if you wanted or if it would be easier?
Would drawpile work for me since I'm a traditional artist?

I picked my dragon for Spring! I kinda based it off of the violet flowers:
dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=11&gender=1&tert=117&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=7&auth=2fce08d15ee28b05741b0f105be62263e971e7a9&dummyext=prev.png
This is a scry of what the actual dragon will look like. You can draw her with some flowers that go nicely with her and maybe Raider's Fur Armwraps Raider's Fur Legwraps and maaaybe Dire Kelpie Mane (idk about the kelpie mane yet so you can leave that out if you want) Heck, you can leave it all out if it's too much - just some flowers are fine. The only reason she has fur is because she is part Tundra, part Spiral, and part Guardian (she has small fins that go down her back and instead of a arrow-head tail it's a fin). But if it's too much, then you can totally just draw her as a normal Spiral. Or, I can pick another dragon. :) I could even draw my own banner if you wanted or if it would be easier?
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
So pretty ahhh
So pretty ahhh
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
I think drawpile has a video feed, but I'm not sure. I think I might have found that as a feature somewhere? Working on a banner at the moment as well. Also, I found a ton of assets and I made these, let me know what you think: [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e79e/f/2013/331/7/b/small_snowflake_divider___f2u__by_drache_lehre-d5nzxhr.gif[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3731/f/2017/163/e/3/e3a0f23ba18921c8c964cfd176e733b8-dbbf0e8.gif[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e79e/f/2013/331/7/b/small_snowflake_divider___f2u__by_drache_lehre-d5nzxhr.gif[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/bbf5/f/2012/279/0/b/animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgrounds__by_gasara-d5gz7ft.gif[/img][/center][columns][center]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam at ullamcorper leo. Integer laoreet pellentesque tortor, at elementum odio. Vivamus vitae ultricies lorem, a ultricies tellus. Sed ut sollicitudin nisl. Curabitur convallis est odio, eget malesuada nibh dictum a. Cras eu purus eget eros imperdiet placerat. Proin orci sapien, finibus vel vestibulum eget, placerat vel nulla. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Morbi quis sem mollis, lobortis erat at, gravida augue. Maecenas ut gravida erat. Etiam est mauris, molestie eget fermentum facilisis, faucibus vel felis. Fusce tincidunt risus sapien, at lacinia est ultricies et. Nullam eu nisi nibh. Vivamus a rhoncus massa, nec pulvinar magna. Mauris sollicitudin sit amet est nec ultricies. Aliquam convallis felis a rhoncus efficitur. Aliquam erat volutpat. Proin sodales arcu eget consectetur viverra. Nunc et tristique elit. Sed nisi est, elementum consectetur dapibus nec, tincidunt ac erat. Cras facilisis tellus ac mi commodo commodo. Mauris quis condimentum leo. Nulla convallis finibus enim, at bibendum erat elementum a. Vivamus non porttitor tortor, id convallis nisi. Vivamus ultricies malesuada semper. Pellentesque et justo et eros lobortis bibendum vel a arcu. Donec in nisl vitae erat accumsan tincidunt sed pretium urna. Morbi scelerisque nunc odio, in fermentum arcu imperdiet a. Cras vitae ipsum vel mi posuere egestas. Nulla tincidunt sollicitudin justo, quis porta sem. Etiam ac sodales ipsum, in sodales est. Mauris rutrum diam vel sem iaculis gravida. Praesent id ex at urna sagittis faucibus sed a quam. Quisque laoreet eros libero, a ultrices augue egestas vel. Nulla facilisi. Donec vitae erat et diam maximus lobortis. Ut id convallis ligula. Morbi convallis pellentesque ex. Curabitur gravida vestibulum cursus. Vivamus nec tincidunt sapien. Nullam commodo leo quis augue feugiat venenatis. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/22dd/f/2017/268/f/6/divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png[/img][/center] [nextcol] [center]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam at ullamcorper leo. Integer laoreet pellentesque tortor, at elementum odio. Vivamus vitae ultricies lorem, a ultricies tellus. Sed ut sollicitudin nisl. Curabitur convallis est odio, eget malesuada nibh dictum a. Cras eu purus eget eros imperdiet placerat. Proin orci sapien, finibus vel vestibulum eget, placerat vel nulla. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Morbi quis sem mollis, lobortis erat at, gravida augue. Maecenas ut gravida erat. Etiam est mauris, molestie eget fermentum facilisis, faucibus vel felis. Fusce tincidunt risus sapien, at lacinia est ultricies et. Nullam eu nisi nibh. Vivamus a rhoncus massa, nec pulvinar magna. Mauris sollicitudin sit amet est nec ultricies. Aliquam convallis felis a rhoncus efficitur. Aliquam erat volutpat. Proin sodales arcu eget consectetur viverra. Nunc et tristique elit. Sed nisi est, elementum consectetur dapibus nec, tincidunt ac erat. Cras facilisis tellus ac mi commodo commodo. Mauris quis condimentum leo. Nulla convallis finibus enim, at bibendum erat elementum a. Vivamus non porttitor tortor, id convallis nisi. Vivamus ultricies malesuada semper. Pellentesque et justo et eros lobortis bibendum vel a arcu. Donec in nisl vitae erat accumsan tincidunt sed pretium urna. Morbi scelerisque nunc odio, in fermentum arcu imperdiet a. Cras vitae ipsum vel mi posuere egestas. Nulla tincidunt sollicitudin justo, quis porta sem. Etiam ac sodales ipsum, in sodales est. Mauris rutrum diam vel sem iaculis gravida. Praesent id ex at urna sagittis faucibus sed a quam. Quisque laoreet eros libero, a ultrices augue egestas vel. Nulla facilisi. Donec vitae erat et diam maximus lobortis. Ut id convallis ligula. Morbi convallis pellentesque ex. Curabitur gravida vestibulum cursus. Vivamus nec tincidunt sapien. Nullam commodo leo quis augue feugiat venenatis. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/22dd/f/2017/268/f/6/divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png[/img][/center] [/columns] (The image below here will be all the different types of art you can order and their prices, probably will have examples with a link as well) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4bkNmIP.png[/img][/center]
I think drawpile has a video feed, but I'm not sure. I think I might have found that as a feature somewhere?

Working on a banner at the moment as well.

Also, I found a ton of assets and I made these, let me know what you think:
small_snowflake_divider___f2u__by_drache_lehre-d5nzxhr.gife3a0f23ba18921c8c964cfd176e733b8-dbbf0e8.gifsmall_snowflake_divider___f2u__by_drache_lehre-d5nzxhr.gif
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgrounds__by_gasara-d5gz7ft.gif
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam at ullamcorper leo. Integer laoreet pellentesque tortor, at elementum odio. Vivamus vitae ultricies lorem, a ultricies tellus. Sed ut sollicitudin nisl. Curabitur convallis est odio, eget malesuada nibh dictum a. Cras eu purus eget eros imperdiet placerat. Proin orci sapien, finibus vel vestibulum eget, placerat vel nulla. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Morbi quis sem mollis, lobortis erat at, gravida augue. Maecenas ut gravida erat. Etiam est mauris, molestie eget fermentum facilisis, faucibus vel felis. Fusce tincidunt risus sapien, at lacinia est ultricies et. Nullam eu nisi nibh. Vivamus a rhoncus massa, nec pulvinar magna. Mauris sollicitudin sit amet est nec ultricies.

Aliquam convallis felis a rhoncus efficitur. Aliquam erat volutpat. Proin sodales arcu eget consectetur viverra. Nunc et tristique elit. Sed nisi est, elementum consectetur dapibus nec, tincidunt ac erat. Cras facilisis tellus ac mi commodo commodo. Mauris quis condimentum leo.

Nulla convallis finibus enim, at bibendum erat elementum a. Vivamus non porttitor tortor, id convallis nisi. Vivamus ultricies malesuada semper. Pellentesque et justo et eros lobortis bibendum vel a arcu. Donec in nisl vitae erat accumsan tincidunt sed pretium urna. Morbi scelerisque nunc odio, in fermentum arcu imperdiet a. Cras vitae ipsum vel mi posuere egestas.

Nulla tincidunt sollicitudin justo, quis porta sem. Etiam ac sodales ipsum, in sodales est. Mauris rutrum diam vel sem iaculis gravida. Praesent id ex at urna sagittis faucibus sed a quam. Quisque laoreet eros libero, a ultrices augue egestas vel. Nulla facilisi. Donec vitae erat et diam maximus lobortis. Ut id convallis ligula. Morbi convallis pellentesque ex. Curabitur gravida vestibulum cursus. Vivamus nec tincidunt sapien. Nullam commodo leo quis augue feugiat venenatis.

divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam at ullamcorper leo. Integer laoreet pellentesque tortor, at elementum odio. Vivamus vitae ultricies lorem, a ultricies tellus. Sed ut sollicitudin nisl. Curabitur convallis est odio, eget malesuada nibh dictum a. Cras eu purus eget eros imperdiet placerat. Proin orci sapien, finibus vel vestibulum eget, placerat vel nulla. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Morbi quis sem mollis, lobortis erat at, gravida augue. Maecenas ut gravida erat. Etiam est mauris, molestie eget fermentum facilisis, faucibus vel felis. Fusce tincidunt risus sapien, at lacinia est ultricies et. Nullam eu nisi nibh. Vivamus a rhoncus massa, nec pulvinar magna. Mauris sollicitudin sit amet est nec ultricies.

Aliquam convallis felis a rhoncus efficitur. Aliquam erat volutpat. Proin sodales arcu eget consectetur viverra. Nunc et tristique elit. Sed nisi est, elementum consectetur dapibus nec, tincidunt ac erat. Cras facilisis tellus ac mi commodo commodo. Mauris quis condimentum leo. Nulla convallis finibus enim, at bibendum erat elementum a. Vivamus non porttitor tortor, id convallis nisi. Vivamus ultricies malesuada semper. Pellentesque et justo et eros lobortis bibendum vel a arcu. Donec in nisl vitae erat accumsan tincidunt sed pretium urna. Morbi scelerisque nunc odio, in fermentum arcu imperdiet a. Cras vitae ipsum vel mi posuere egestas.

Nulla tincidunt sollicitudin justo, quis porta sem. Etiam ac sodales ipsum, in sodales est. Mauris rutrum diam vel sem iaculis gravida. Praesent id ex at urna sagittis faucibus sed a quam. Quisque laoreet eros libero, a ultrices augue egestas vel. Nulla facilisi. Donec vitae erat et diam maximus lobortis. Ut id convallis ligula. Morbi convallis pellentesque ex. Curabitur gravida vestibulum cursus. Vivamus nec tincidunt sapien. Nullam commodo leo quis augue feugiat venenatis.

divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
(The image below here will be all the different types of art you can order and their prices, probably will have examples with a link as well)
4bkNmIP.png

@/NovaBorn

Aw, thanks! She's still got a long way to go, but I have high hopes for her. :)

@/Zozilla

Oh, that looks great! We'll end up using less space since it will be for an intro/prices/rules, but it looks fine! Will you make some for the other seasons? We can also use other resources to make things more pretty too.
@/NovaBorn

Aw, thanks! She's still got a long way to go, but I have high hopes for her. :)

@/Zozilla

Oh, that looks great! We'll end up using less space since it will be for an intro/prices/rules, but it looks fine! Will you make some for the other seasons? We can also use other resources to make things more pretty too.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
oh my gosh it's wonderful (IDK why I didn't say anything earlier, I might have missed it)
It's so cute! And convenient! Please show more ahhhhh
oh my gosh it's wonderful (IDK why I didn't say anything earlier, I might have missed it)
It's so cute! And convenient! Please show more ahhhhh
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@STRHKR
LOOK AT WHAY ZOZILLA DID
@STRHKR
LOOK AT WHAY ZOZILLA DID
Nova, She/Her, Taurus