Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LF] Art partner(s?) (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'd be fine with that!
I'd be fine with that!
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@Deramadus Yeah, an art shop and/or adoptables. And that's fine, I love that we'll also have traditional because it will mix it up a little! Scanners really help (:

@STRHKR Alright, perfect!

And, again, up to you guys whether we leave it up another day or two or close it now, either way's fine.
@Deramadus Yeah, an art shop and/or adoptables. And that's fine, I love that we'll also have traditional because it will mix it up a little! Scanners really help (:

@STRHKR Alright, perfect!

And, again, up to you guys whether we leave it up another day or two or close it now, either way's fine.
I'm fine with whatever you guys want to do! Three is a good number, but if someone else wants to join I'm definitely not against it. :)
I'm fine with whatever you guys want to do! Three is a good number, but if someone else wants to join I'm definitely not against it. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
I'm impatient and just not gonna wait for the rest of you to reply to closing this or not so. If you guys wanna close it then it's perfectly fine :P First if all, -dips hat- We meet again. Second of all, -thrusts horrible art into thread- These are all 5-8 minutes because I just drew them to show something here. [img]https://preview.ibb.co/fFyjcy/IMG_20180616_132733.jpg[/img] [img]https://preview.ibb.co/fMyWqJ/IMG_20180616_135415.jpg[/img] This one took longer but [img]https://image.ibb.co/jcYpSy/imp.png[/img]
I'm impatient and just not gonna wait for the rest of you to reply to closing this or not so. If you guys wanna close it then it's perfectly fine :P
First if all, -dips hat- We meet again.
Second of all,
-thrusts horrible art into thread-
These are all 5-8 minutes because I just drew them to show something here.
IMG_20180616_132733.jpg
IMG_20180616_135415.jpg
This one took longer but
imp.png
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn Absolutely fine with me, but if the others accept, this will be closed for sure!
@NovaBorn Absolutely fine with me, but if the others accept, this will be closed for sure!
Totally fine with me! I'm just not sure what the next step is... ^^;
Totally fine with me! I'm just not sure what the next step is... ^^;
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus Next, we'd choose whether we would discuss on FR, or on a different chatting site, i.e discord.
@Deramadus Next, we'd choose whether we would discuss on FR, or on a different chatting site, i.e discord.
Ah, so sorry, but I don't have discord. ^^; I only really have FR to communicate on, sorry about that everyone.
Ah, so sorry, but I don't have discord. ^^; I only really have FR to communicate on, sorry about that everyone.
@Deramadus No problem, don't worry about it! FR is fine as well, the only thing that really concerns me is that we'd all have to forward a message to another person so that everyone gets it.
@Deramadus No problem, don't worry about it! FR is fine as well, the only thing that really concerns me is that we'd all have to forward a message to another person so that everyone gets it.
Or, to make it easier, we could just use this thread or another to plan? We could delete it once we make the actual shop. But it's just a suggestion.
Or, to make it easier, we could just use this thread or another to plan? We could delete it once we make the actual shop. But it's just a suggestion.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10