Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LORE] The Maidens of Miresa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@MurEyeUh

Right?! When I was in Ice flight way back when, Miresa was actually this like.. mysterious egg that my clan kind of "worshipped" - but the egg was actually an evil spirit that had possessed the unborn hatchling, and it manipulated all of the clan to be her workers, basically.

So.. yeah. When I moved to Wind for a breath of fresh air, pun intended, I decided to go with a more zen-like approach, even though that is basically what a majority of Wind's lore is already. The entire concept of Eurielle came from her theme song found in her bio (all of my ladies have themes, if you're curious, the entire playlist is on my clan profile)

And at first the maidens of Miresa were meant to be 10 members, but obviously I couldn't settle for that. The original maidens were Xas (matriarch), Delma, Lecendre, Ink, Amaltheia, Duchess, Dune, Demetria, Empera and Lumi. They've since settled into different designs and roles.
@MurEyeUh

Right?! When I was in Ice flight way back when, Miresa was actually this like.. mysterious egg that my clan kind of "worshipped" - but the egg was actually an evil spirit that had possessed the unborn hatchling, and it manipulated all of the clan to be her workers, basically.

So.. yeah. When I moved to Wind for a breath of fresh air, pun intended, I decided to go with a more zen-like approach, even though that is basically what a majority of Wind's lore is already. The entire concept of Eurielle came from her theme song found in her bio (all of my ladies have themes, if you're curious, the entire playlist is on my clan profile)

And at first the maidens of Miresa were meant to be 10 members, but obviously I couldn't settle for that. The original maidens were Xas (matriarch), Delma, Lecendre, Ink, Amaltheia, Duchess, Dune, Demetria, Empera and Lumi. They've since settled into different designs and roles.
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
Oh I'd love to listen up to some fresh new music! I haven't done a playlist yet for my lore, but maybe I should. Hmm

Female pearlcatchers are my favorite breed/gender/pose but I never thought of having like a mono lair like you have done. That's really cool! I've been thinking about switching my main character from skydancer to pearlcatcher a lot lately. I think I might now that you've inspired me haha
Oh I'd love to listen up to some fresh new music! I haven't done a playlist yet for my lore, but maybe I should. Hmm

Female pearlcatchers are my favorite breed/gender/pose but I never thought of having like a mono lair like you have done. That's really cool! I've been thinking about switching my main character from skydancer to pearlcatcher a lot lately. I think I might now that you've inspired me haha
@MurEyeUh

Muhahah, female pearlcatchers will take over the world

Themes are super inspiring for me (obviously) - finding themes is super fun and relaxing, and then once you have one that suits your character, it's very motivating and inspiring to write lore.

One of my favourite themes is Delma's, her theme is really spot-on to her character. Another is Fern's.
@MurEyeUh

Muhahah, female pearlcatchers will take over the world

Themes are super inspiring for me (obviously) - finding themes is super fun and relaxing, and then once you have one that suits your character, it's very motivating and inspiring to write lore.

One of my favourite themes is Delma's, her theme is really spot-on to her character. Another is Fern's.
@Avani

*Changes Kore to a pearlcatcher and cackles evily*

I can never find good music at all! I gotta go through your playlist. At the moment I only have 2 dragons, (other's don't count as they are projects or 'passed on). It shouldn't be too hard to find two songs, lol
@Avani

*Changes Kore to a pearlcatcher and cackles evily*

I can never find good music at all! I gotta go through your playlist. At the moment I only have 2 dragons, (other's don't count as they are projects or 'passed on). It shouldn't be too hard to find two songs, lol
@MurEyeUh

It's super simple when you know where to look! I find a lot of great themes from Two Steps From Hell, HDSounDI and Epic Music World, they all have YouTube channels.
@MurEyeUh

It's super simple when you know where to look! I find a lot of great themes from Two Steps From Hell, HDSounDI and Epic Music World, they all have YouTube channels.
@Avani oh thank you!
@Avani oh thank you!
@Avani
A lair full of female pearlies, now that's dedication
@Avani
A lair full of female pearlies, now that's dedication
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@FelinaeFatale

I've spent around $400CAD on gems in the past two years for them, haha..
I work full-time and don't take part in the coli or anything so I've never had a good way to make a nice profit on FR. Binge-buying all the way~

Thank you though! It's taken about 2-3 years for me to get all of these dragons nice and pretty ;)
@FelinaeFatale

I've spent around $400CAD on gems in the past two years for them, haha..
I work full-time and don't take part in the coli or anything so I've never had a good way to make a nice profit on FR. Binge-buying all the way~

Thank you though! It's taken about 2-3 years for me to get all of these dragons nice and pretty ;)
:O this is really cool! I love the lore! There's a few formating issues that could be fixed? The bright pink text is hard to read, and certain sections (ie, the names of celebrations) should be bold to be more distinguishable from the rest of the text. Other than that, the lore itself is very well written, and I can't wait to see more of it! [emoji=tundra love size=1]
:O this is really cool! I love the lore!

There's a few formating issues that could be fixed? The bright pink text is hard to read, and certain sections (ie, the names of celebrations) should be bold to be more distinguishable from the rest of the text.

Other than that, the lore itself is very well written, and I can't wait to see more of it!
jPdGQf9.gifForum_sig.png
@FeatherForest

Thanks for your criticism! I've changed the look of the thread, let me know your input if you have the time! Thank you for reading!
@FeatherForest

Thanks for your criticism! I've changed the look of the thread, let me know your input if you have the time! Thank you for reading!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13