Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Llanais Map of the World [Update 4/19]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
@Rainbowarcher22
Added myself to the pinglist but I'll still ping myself here
@Rainbowarcher22
Added myself to the pinglist but I'll still ping myself here
:O This is really cool and really nice looking! Good job!
:O This is really cool and really nice looking! Good job!
jPdGQf9.gifForum_sig.png
@Maltshakes @MaDragon @Failuresaurus @SylvanMoon @Khadjin @Rainbowditto @Yusaku @Lunakitty @KosmicOwl @gbot13 @DrAdelino @Hinumi @PantheraScience @Chezza @Artificiary @Cagliari @Praedyth @LaghingZuru @Giratina @feralrookie @ReyFairchild @Eruvyreth @KairinRose @CheeseChatot @icetail0912 @Sachqua @Lunakitty @lilastar @Tangaroa @HawkstarTheking @Snapdragoon @holes @Minstri @DragonDreamers @SpookyClockwork @Silverhame @Morvudd @Juri01 @TheDragonsQueen @Jadepillar @Lumenwood @idlewildly @GreenGalaxy @GlitchEnder @arboretumm @Acuarela @typoAdventure @Yuubi @spacedaydreamer @kirauriel @Pteranodon @Arinyl @Sandcastle @Arah @Taelen @Rainbowarcher22 @FeatherForest @Growlmon @Joryboo

Hello everyone!

As previously mentioned, work on WorldMap 3 has been put on hold until the canon map updates, that way I can make a product that is as canon compliant and therefore universally applicable as possible. Because the new canon map looks like it will make quite a few changes, I'll likely be starting fresh, meaning work on world map three will be ending, and I will be starting on world map four when the time comes.

And since WorldMap 3 will not be worked on any further, I see no reason not to release the full res version as it is. There are several areas which are still incomplete and will unfortunately remain incomplete, but lots of the map is still useful, and there's no use in my simply sitting on it.

Please let me know what you think and feel free to poke me with any questions! There's no need to ping since I'm subbed to the thread!

Thanks once again for all of your interest and support!

EDIT: I will likely be making a new thread when I start the new version. I'll let you all know when that happens.
@Maltshakes @MaDragon @Failuresaurus @SylvanMoon @Khadjin @Rainbowditto @Yusaku @Lunakitty @KosmicOwl @gbot13 @DrAdelino @Hinumi @PantheraScience @Chezza @Artificiary @Cagliari @Praedyth @LaghingZuru @Giratina @feralrookie @ReyFairchild @Eruvyreth @KairinRose @CheeseChatot @icetail0912 @Sachqua @Lunakitty @lilastar @Tangaroa @HawkstarTheking @Snapdragoon @holes @Minstri @DragonDreamers @SpookyClockwork @Silverhame @Morvudd @Juri01 @TheDragonsQueen @Jadepillar @Lumenwood @idlewildly @GreenGalaxy @GlitchEnder @arboretumm @Acuarela @typoAdventure @Yuubi @spacedaydreamer @kirauriel @Pteranodon @Arinyl @Sandcastle @Arah @Taelen @Rainbowarcher22 @FeatherForest @Growlmon @Joryboo

Hello everyone!

As previously mentioned, work on WorldMap 3 has been put on hold until the canon map updates, that way I can make a product that is as canon compliant and therefore universally applicable as possible. Because the new canon map looks like it will make quite a few changes, I'll likely be starting fresh, meaning work on world map three will be ending, and I will be starting on world map four when the time comes.

And since WorldMap 3 will not be worked on any further, I see no reason not to release the full res version as it is. There are several areas which are still incomplete and will unfortunately remain incomplete, but lots of the map is still useful, and there's no use in my simply sitting on it.

Please let me know what you think and feel free to poke me with any questions! There's no need to ping since I'm subbed to the thread!

Thanks once again for all of your interest and support!

EDIT: I will likely be making a new thread when I start the new version. I'll let you all know when that happens.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Llanai
Awesome! I'm so psyched about the new official world map and I bet your version of it will be amazing when that time comes!!!

The one you posted now isn't very full-res, tho. Did you use the correct link?
@Llanai
Awesome! I'm so psyched about the new official world map and I bet your version of it will be amazing when that time comes!!!

The one you posted now isn't very full-res, tho. Did you use the correct link?
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
Completely understandable, cant wait to see the new map coming from staff and what you do with it.
Your World Map Version look so fantastic, so i cant await the day you show into what you transform the coming one.

Thanks for keeping us updated!
Completely understandable, cant wait to see the new map coming from staff and what you do with it.
Your World Map Version look so fantastic, so i cant await the day you show into what you transform the coming one.

Thanks for keeping us updated!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@idlewildly @khadjin

Had some issues with the source file. Those should be rectified as of my posting this, so try again and see. Still not full res but coming in very close. Thanks for pointing out the file hosting issues

@Yuubi
Thanks! I'm excited to see what staff has in store as well!
@idlewildly @khadjin

Had some issues with the source file. Those should be rectified as of my posting this, so try again and see. Still not full res but coming in very close. Thanks for pointing out the file hosting issues

@Yuubi
Thanks! I'm excited to see what staff has in store as well!
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
The map looks so detailed and good ahhhhh I feel bad that your work on it was interrupted by the update, but looking forward to map 4! aslfkj
The map looks so detailed and good ahhhhh I feel bad that your work on it was interrupted by the update, but looking forward to map 4! aslfkj
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
oh my god this is gold[emoji=guardian star][emoji=treasure][emoji=treasure]
oh my god this is gold
cbQdPvX.png
love your work!!
love your work!!
WpjbI2U.gif
Oooh I'll have to check this out, looks amazing!
Oooh I'll have to check this out, looks amazing!
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24