Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Llanais Map of the World [Update 4/19]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
i wish i found these sooner
THIS IS EPIC
HOW U DID DIS
WHAT
i wish i found these sooner
THIS IS EPIC
HOW U DID DIS
WHAT
vdWaMqw.png
These maps are amazing! I can't believe how much effort was put into them.
These maps are amazing! I can't believe how much effort was put into them.

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
[size=1]@Maltshakes @MaDragon @Failuresaurus @SylvanMoon @Khadjin @Rainbowditto @Yusaku @Lunakitty @KosmicOwl @gbot13 @DrAdelino @Hinumi @PantheraScience @Chezza @Artificiary @Cagliari @Praedyth @LaghingZuru @Giratina @feralrookie @ReyFairchild @Eruvyreth @KairinRose @CheeseChatot @icetail0912 @Sachqua @Lunakitty @lilastar @Tangaroa @HawkstarTheking @Snapdragoon @holes @Minstri @DragonDreamers @SpookyClockwork @Silverhame @Morvudd @Juri01 @TheDragonsQueen @Jadepillar @Lumenwood @idlewildly @GreenGalaxy @GlitchEnder @arboretumm @Acuarela @typoAdventure @Yuubi @spacedaydreamer @kirauriel @Pteranodon @Arinyl @Sandcastle @Arah @Taelen @Rainbowarcher22 @FeatherForest @Growlmon @Joryboo @Anabiosis @Splendid @magpietellme @Harana @iamanawesometaco @literallyacat @Dromaeopteryx @Jaspernoir @copierthief @Korwa @marilith @FeatherForest @maocifer @Sketsifi @ShadewingRising @Dachshund59 @FlufferLover @HedwigHufflepuff[/size] Hello everyone! It's been quite a while and I've got a couple of items to clear First I'd like to thank everyone for your kind words and support once again. I've been kind of lax about responding to the thread, but I do read every post [s]multiple times[/s] and appreciate every word. Secondly, the main part of this little update, I've made something for you all. Below, you'll find a transportation route map of Southern Sornieth. The landmass shapes are directly loaned from WorldMap 3 and overlaid with new roads, routes, and city/settlement names cooked up by yours truly (along with some locations from friends' lore) There will also be a bit of lore to go along with this hopefully soon. That will depend on how the coming days go. [center] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545386191533375496/631956778195877888/8901_Trade_Map.jpg][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/dbbb679aa4bdcb441328b7be7cc9a675/tumblr_pz6fkdtDT51uvmu6eo1_1280.jpg[/img][/url] [Click Image for Full Size][/center] Finally, it's been a long time since this pinglist has been used. If you have been pinged to this post, but do not wish to be pinged again, you can remove yourself from the list using [url=https://forms.gle/4b823g1aB1DirBkt9]the form linked here[/url]. Thanks again, and do let me know what you think!
@Maltshakes @MaDragon @Failuresaurus @SylvanMoon @Khadjin @Rainbowditto @Yusaku @Lunakitty @KosmicOwl @gbot13 @DrAdelino @Hinumi @PantheraScience @Chezza @Artificiary @Cagliari @Praedyth @LaghingZuru @Giratina @feralrookie @ReyFairchild @Eruvyreth @KairinRose @CheeseChatot @icetail0912 @Sachqua @Lunakitty @lilastar @Tangaroa @HawkstarTheking @Snapdragoon @holes @Minstri @DragonDreamers @SpookyClockwork @Silverhame @Morvudd @Juri01 @TheDragonsQueen @Jadepillar @Lumenwood @idlewildly @GreenGalaxy @GlitchEnder @arboretumm @Acuarela @typoAdventure @Yuubi @spacedaydreamer @kirauriel @Pteranodon @Arinyl @Sandcastle @Arah @Taelen @Rainbowarcher22 @FeatherForest @Growlmon @Joryboo @Anabiosis @Splendid @magpietellme @Harana @iamanawesometaco @literallyacat @Dromaeopteryx @Jaspernoir @copierthief @Korwa @marilith @FeatherForest @maocifer @Sketsifi @ShadewingRising @Dachshund59 @FlufferLover @HedwigHufflepuff

Hello everyone! It's been quite a while and I've got a couple of items to clear

First I'd like to thank everyone for your kind words and support once again. I've been kind of lax about responding to the thread, but I do read every post multiple times and appreciate every word.

Secondly, the main part of this little update, I've made something for you all. Below, you'll find a transportation route map of Southern Sornieth. The landmass shapes are directly loaned from WorldMap 3 and overlaid with new roads, routes, and city/settlement names cooked up by yours truly (along with some locations from friends' lore)

There will also be a bit of lore to go along with this hopefully soon. That will depend on how the coming days go.
tumblr_pz6fkdtDT51uvmu6eo1_1280.jpg
[Click Image for Full Size]

Finally, it's been a long time since this pinglist has been used. If you have been pinged to this post, but do not wish to be pinged again, you can remove yourself from the list using the form linked here.

Thanks again, and do let me know what you think!
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
Looks awesome! Your maps are always awesome and this one is no exception [emoji=ridgeback love size=2]
Looks awesome! Your maps are always awesome and this one is no exception
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Oh, this is AMAZING. I always forget I signed on to the ping list until a day like this and then it's just so impressive!
Oh, this is AMAZING. I always forget I signed on to the ping list until a day like this and then it's just so impressive!
ahhhh this looks so cool! As always I love the amount of detail in the map <3
ahhhh this looks so cool! As always I love the amount of detail in the map <3
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
This is amazing!!!!
This is amazing!!!!
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
Really amazing work! [emoji=wildclaw love size=2]
Really amazing work!
rkC7fxE.png
@Tynethyne

These are incredible!
@Tynethyne

These are incredible!

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
Map!
Yay!
Map!
Yay!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png