Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Llanais Map of the World [Update 4/19]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24
Oh wow! This is looking positively amazing! It just frustrates me so much that the new map happened right after you've put in, like.... so much time and effort, but - despite the lil' roadblock, your work is as amazing as ever! I'm so excited to see more and more of it as time passes C:
Oh wow! This is looking positively amazing! It just frustrates me so much that the new map happened right after you've put in, like.... so much time and effort, but - despite the lil' roadblock, your work is as amazing as ever! I'm so excited to see more and more of it as time passes C:
Thanks!
Thanks!
While i was acually looking for someone to make me a map of the general area my clan lives, i stumpled uppon this amazing masterpiece in the making, oh my Icewarden! It looks stunning!

I cant wait for your map AND the new one to come out, threw myself right into your pinglist....
While i was acually looking for someone to make me a map of the general area my clan lives, i stumpled uppon this amazing masterpiece in the making, oh my Icewarden! It looks stunning!

I cant wait for your map AND the new one to come out, threw myself right into your pinglist....
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Llanai this is somewhat unrelated but you might enjoy reading my series of clan lore (mostly the first post on that forum and then part two?? of the tour) it uses a lot of world building elements and is set in the far eastern portion of the sunbeam ruins

i really like this map you've made, it fits pretty well with my lore (which i've kinda had to fill in the blanks for/make stuff up related to geography)

(edit: lowkey using an edited version on my lore page)
@Llanai this is somewhat unrelated but you might enjoy reading my series of clan lore (mostly the first post on that forum and then part two?? of the tour) it uses a lot of world building elements and is set in the far eastern portion of the sunbeam ruins

i really like this map you've made, it fits pretty well with my lore (which i've kinda had to fill in the blanks for/make stuff up related to geography)

(edit: lowkey using an edited version on my lore page)
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
@yuubi

Thank you, friend! Unfortunately map V3... or what may become map V4... will be on hold for some time while we wait for canon updates. That said, I do take commissions for clan maps if you'd be interested <_<

@Raecat

O wow. I'll have to take a closer look at this when I can get back to my laptop this looks pretty great. I always love seeing the things I make put to good use!
@yuubi

Thank you, friend! Unfortunately map V3... or what may become map V4... will be on hold for some time while we wait for canon updates. That said, I do take commissions for clan maps if you'd be interested <_<

@Raecat

O wow. I'll have to take a closer look at this when I can get back to my laptop this looks pretty great. I always love seeing the things I make put to good use!
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
username updated from ProjectRay12 -> kirauriel , if you could update me on the pinglist that'd be swell!
username updated from ProjectRay12 -> kirauriel , if you could update me on the pinglist that'd be swell!
dNCLmdm.png4lq06cL.pngwU5ZLxY.gif928hpXE.png J7D1quC.png
hc8EHNU.png
eO2eGoz.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
holy cow this is amazing
holy cow this is amazing
he/him
pings OK!
@Kirauriel

I actually don't have the name ProjectRay12 on the current pinglist. I'm not sure if this is in error, but better for it to come up now than for you to miss an update, yes?

If its not too much trouble you can re-add yourself here!

Sorry about that
@Kirauriel

I actually don't have the name ProjectRay12 on the current pinglist. I'm not sure if this is in error, but better for it to come up now than for you to miss an update, yes?

If its not too much trouble you can re-add yourself here!

Sorry about that
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
Woops, i guess it was just a normal @, added myself to the pinglist though because i dont want to miss a thing!
Woops, i guess it was just a normal @, added myself to the pinglist though because i dont want to miss a thing!
dNCLmdm.png4lq06cL.pngwU5ZLxY.gif928hpXE.png J7D1quC.png
hc8EHNU.png
eO2eGoz.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
This is so cool! I love how all the coliseum venues are on here too
This is so cool! I love how all the coliseum venues are on here too
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse