Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 804 805 806 807 808 ... 1584 1585
AHHHHHHH that's fantastic, ixris! :D
AHHHHHHH that's fantastic, ixris! :D
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
Ixris - congrats and best of luck in your endeavors! :D

I myself am in for a big day tomorrow as well, gotta move into the college dorms. :)
Ixris - congrats and best of luck in your endeavors! :D

I myself am in for a big day tomorrow as well, gotta move into the college dorms. :)
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Haha believe me I'm within this 'Spitting distance' more than you would think. Lots of family in NC/VA.

Whispering- I certainly will! I just realized I've never shoved my photography at you guys. Hah, I suppose it's about time to fix that!

Ixris- That's so good to hear! Glad things are going good for you

CF- good luck moving into your dorm!!
Haha believe me I'm within this 'Spitting distance' more than you would think. Lots of family in NC/VA.

Whispering- I certainly will! I just realized I've never shoved my photography at you guys. Hah, I suppose it's about time to fix that!

Ixris- That's so good to hear! Glad things are going good for you

CF- good luck moving into your dorm!!
Cf I forget. Is this your freshman year? Regardless how exciting! I hope you have a marvelous move in day!
Cf I forget. Is this your freshman year? Regardless how exciting! I hope you have a marvelous move in day!
I need to find the motivation to finish my room
I need to find the motivation to finish my room
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Good luck moving, CF!

You can do it, Whisper! :D
Good luck moving, CF!

You can do it, Whisper! :D
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
I HAVE RETURNED

And also resubscribed! ^^ How's everyone doing this lovely Saturday? Hope things have gone well in my absence? (And the next chapter of Darkness Rising should be done by tomorrow~)

:3
I HAVE RETURNED

And also resubscribed! ^^ How's everyone doing this lovely Saturday? Hope things have gone well in my absence? (And the next chapter of Darkness Rising should be done by tomorrow~)

:3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Hey sara, things have been rather slow actually
Hey sara, things have been rather slow actually
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
@/Stream Really? Huh... Then how about I share some Dragons I hatched today? Particularly this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35288551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352886/35288551_350.png[/img] [/url] A triple Maize. His parents are guatanteed XYX Maize but with that secondary range.... Just the thought of this blows my mind, considering his parents sec range crosses through some of the reds, all of the blacks, whites, and purples, and most of the blues. I'm talking their range is HUGE and somehow a triple was born. And he was the first hatch of their first nest. O.o
@/Stream
Really? Huh... Then how about I share some Dragons I hatched today? Particularly this boy:

35288551_350.png

A triple Maize. His parents are guatanteed XYX Maize but with that secondary range.... Just the thought of this blows my mind, considering his parents sec range crosses through some of the reds, all of the blacks, whites, and purples, and most of the blues. I'm talking their range is HUGE and somehow a triple was born. And he was the first hatch of their first nest. O.o
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Sara fyi that unyko was trying to get a hold of you about riad and adva's kids. (Geez I hope it was you). I believe she said their lore was finished.

Welcome back!
Sara fyi that unyko was trying to get a hold of you about riad and adva's kids. (Geez I hope it was you). I believe she said their lore was finished.

Welcome back!
1 2 ... 804 805 806 807 808 ... 1584 1585