Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 802 803 804 805 806 ... 1584 1585
@Unyko - Oh wow, I really enjoyed the lore. Such a fun story, and she has a neat personality! <3 Thank you so much for sharing it, and I look forward to seeing the nest! :D

Scar - I'm personally up to 24. ^_^
@Unyko - Oh wow, I really enjoyed the lore. Such a fun story, and she has a neat personality! <3 Thank you so much for sharing it, and I look forward to seeing the nest! :D

Scar - I'm personally up to 24. ^_^
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
Salathielly - our clans probably have entire post offices now just for Maserift - Prufrock letters
Salathielly - our clans probably have entire post offices now just for Maserift - Prufrock letters
otQd63W.png
Eulerian - I apparently need a postmaster dragon now??? Next kid maybe lol

Okay hopefully now I am tired enough to sleep in a hotel. Have a good night, all, and thanks for more dragons and lovely lore. <3
Eulerian - I apparently need a postmaster dragon now??? Next kid maybe lol

Okay hopefully now I am tired enough to sleep in a hotel. Have a good night, all, and thanks for more dragons and lovely lore. <3
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
I have done something unforgivable [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34878965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348790/34878965_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have done something unforgivable

34878965_350.png
otQd63W.png
Eulerian - Yep, the baby will fit right in. XD
Eulerian - Yep, the baby will fit right in. XD
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
*laughs maniacally*

I'm going to breed the Naomi bloodline into the Shula one now. THIS FAE MAKES DECENT KIDS WITH THE LAVA FISHER GIRL
*laughs maniacally*

I'm going to breed the Naomi bloodline into the Shula one now. THIS FAE MAKES DECENT KIDS WITH THE LAVA FISHER GIRL
otQd63W.png
Yeah I thought that's what you were insinuating, lol. Oh dear. XD;;

Sal - Good luck! Sleep well! :D I hope the hotel is a nice one~!
Yeah I thought that's what you were insinuating, lol. Oh dear. XD;;

Sal - Good luck! Sleep well! :D I hope the hotel is a nice one~!
Eulerian - Oh, spiffy! I actually had a skydancer from that line once, but I ended up giving him to a friend because I thought I had a lore idea for him, but I ended up changing directions.

ixris - Thanks! It's not a bad hotel, and it's connected via walkway to the convention center. The only bad thing is they're doing construction in the hotel at the moment.
Eulerian - Oh, spiffy! I actually had a skydancer from that line once, but I ended up giving him to a friend because I thought I had a lore idea for him, but I ended up changing directions.

ixris - Thanks! It's not a bad hotel, and it's connected via walkway to the convention center. The only bad thing is they're doing construction in the hotel at the moment.
Alrighty guys, so I'll be in North Carolina for the next week and a half to view the eclipse and visit my grandma for her 94th. I probably won't have much access to internet while I'm gone (though I'll try to locate a coffee shop or something so I can do my daily chores). If you need or would like to alert me to something, please ping me! I'll respond when I get the chance.

And Eulerian, I will name that boy ASAP I promise.

Also Sal, I think you have the most shula line kids out of all of us, wow.
Alrighty guys, so I'll be in North Carolina for the next week and a half to view the eclipse and visit my grandma for her 94th. I probably won't have much access to internet while I'm gone (though I'll try to locate a coffee shop or something so I can do my daily chores). If you need or would like to alert me to something, please ping me! I'll respond when I get the chance.

And Eulerian, I will name that boy ASAP I promise.

Also Sal, I think you have the most shula line kids out of all of us, wow.
Oh wow, Scar, have fun viewing the eclipse, and congrats to your grandma on her 94th! :D
Oh wow, Scar, have fun viewing the eclipse, and congrats to your grandma on her 94th! :D
1 2 ... 802 803 804 805 806 ... 1584 1585