Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Runaway ~ Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[center][item=flamerest embers] [size=5]Day 177[/size][/center] There was an invisible line cutting through the two groups as they gathered with their families. The hurt and shock was only just catching up to them. Arc's focus shifted from Rain and Corvin's conversation to Silverspoon, who also looked as if he wanted to be alone. Arc stood up from his spot sitting on the grass and crossed the invisible line. "Can I talk to you?" Arc asked him, trying to imply with a look that he wanted to talk to him alone. "Fine," Silverspoon said, standing up. He let go of January's hand, and she glared up at them. "Listen..." Arc trailed off, not able to think of the words to explain what he wanted to say as they walked off together. "I'm sorry, too. For everything, really," Silverspoon said quickly, letting it out in one breath. He sighed. "I know. I really am sorry. I've seen the way you look at your family. I get why you did what you did. I forgive you," Arc said as they stopped walking. They were standing behind his house, out of view from everyone else. "Really? I mean, the things I've done..." Silverspoon looked away. "Just accept the forgiveness," Arc said, grinning. "Fine. I graciously accept your kindness." Silverspoon bowed dramatically. He looked up and grinned back. They laughed together behind the house, leaving the past behind. They discussed the future instead. Their talk grew more and more serious, but their smiles only widened. It was a long time before they walked out from their hiding spot together, still talking, but quieter. Their discussion was a secret. They promised to each other to never tell anyone else what they talked about, and split apart. Arc sat back down with Gwen, but he found himself glancing back at Silverspoon sometimes. Their secret future wasn't going to be a secret for long. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Flamerest Embers
Day 177

There was an invisible line cutting through the two groups as they gathered with their families. The hurt and shock was only just catching up to them. Arc's focus shifted from Rain and Corvin's conversation to Silverspoon, who also looked as if he wanted to be alone. Arc stood up from his spot sitting on the grass and crossed the invisible line.

"Can I talk to you?" Arc asked him, trying to imply with a look that he wanted to talk to him alone.

"Fine," Silverspoon said, standing up. He let go of January's hand, and she glared up at them.

"Listen..." Arc trailed off, not able to think of the words to explain what he wanted to say as they walked off together.

"I'm sorry, too. For everything, really," Silverspoon said quickly, letting it out in one breath. He sighed.

"I know. I really am sorry. I've seen the way you look at your family. I get why you did what you did. I forgive you," Arc said as they stopped walking. They were standing behind his house, out of view from everyone else.

"Really? I mean, the things I've done..." Silverspoon looked away.

"Just accept the forgiveness," Arc said, grinning.

"Fine. I graciously accept your kindness." Silverspoon bowed dramatically. He looked up and grinned back.

They laughed together behind the house, leaving the past behind. They discussed the future instead. Their talk grew more and more serious, but their smiles only widened. It was a long time before they walked out from their hiding spot together, still talking, but quieter. Their discussion was a secret. They promised to each other to never tell anyone else what they talked about, and split apart. Arc sat back down with Gwen, but he found himself glancing back at Silverspoon sometimes. Their secret future wasn't going to be a secret for long.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
@Aarca

Oooo that was a really interesting reaction! I wonder where this connection will go...
@Aarca

Oooo that was a really interesting reaction! I wonder where this connection will go...
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall
Yep! I think some things Era said made them change their minds about fighting each other...You'll see! :)
@Petall
Yep! I think some things Era said made them change their minds about fighting each other...You'll see! :)
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=stinglash] [size=5]Day 178[/size][/center] Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
Stinglash
Day 178

Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=almandine goby] [size=5]Day 179[/size][/center] Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
Almandine Goby
Day 179

426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=iridescent cloth] [size=5]Day 180[/size][/center] The two groups inched closer to each other. Arc and Gwen sat with Silverspoon and January near the house. January slowly warmed up to Arc and Gwen, with some nudging from Silverspoon. Rain and Aeron attempted to get Chandler and Malen to stay still, but weren't doing very well. They kept running off to bother Izra, who was talking with Fifteen. Rene, Glade, and Saturn were talking excitedly to each other. Rene was making purple lights that looked similar to fireflies. Glade and Saturn were trying to copy him, but they only made bursts of magic that shot off in random directions, nearly hitting some of the others. Amazing, Eskimo, and Lucky were running around and causing trouble. They kept trying to attack Fair, who Corvin was following around, saying that he needed to protect his charge. Corvin pushed them away with his magic, and Fair blinded them so they could run away. It didn't work, and the triplets continued to bother them. It was almost as if it was normal, everyone talking and playing together. As if there was something that pushed them together without them noticing. Something magical that was probably there before any deities interfered. Before a black dragon subtly united them. Their friendships grew as the hours went by, until the sun started to lower in the sky. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Iridescent Cloth
Day 180

The two groups inched closer to each other. Arc and Gwen sat with Silverspoon and January near the house. January slowly warmed up to Arc and Gwen, with some nudging from Silverspoon. Rain and Aeron attempted to get Chandler and Malen to stay still, but weren't doing very well. They kept running off to bother Izra, who was talking with Fifteen.

Rene, Glade, and Saturn were talking excitedly to each other. Rene was making purple lights that looked similar to fireflies. Glade and Saturn were trying to copy him, but they only made bursts of magic that shot off in random directions, nearly hitting some of the others.

Amazing, Eskimo, and Lucky were running around and causing trouble. They kept trying to attack Fair, who Corvin was following around, saying that he needed to protect his charge. Corvin pushed them away with his magic, and Fair blinded them so they could run away. It didn't work, and the triplets continued to bother them.

It was almost as if it was normal, everyone talking and playing together. As if there was something that pushed them together without them noticing. Something magical that was probably there before any deities interfered. Before a black dragon subtly united them. Their friendships grew as the hours went by, until the sun started to lower in the sky.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=flameburst waterstrider] [size=5]Day 181[/size][/center] Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
Flameburst Waterstrider
Day 181

426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=crumbling leather] [size=5]Day 182[/size][/center] As the dragons watched the sunset, Arc and Silverspoon stood up. They gestured for their families to sit closer, and they did. "We have an announcement," Arc said loudly, getting everyone's attention. He looked over at Silverspoon. "Arc's family have been living in this town for a while. We want mine to live here, too," Silverspoon said, avoiding January's eyes. He was surprised when he saw her smiling. "I know we were just fighting, but we've forgiven each other," Arc said, smiling. "We've survived this apocalypse caused by the deities. We shouldn't be fighting. We should be surviving," Silverspoon said loudly. He saw January grinning at him. "That was good," Arc muttered. "I know," Silverspoon muttered back, smirking. "Our clan will survive through the rest of this apocalypse. We can be friends, I just know we can," Arc said, looking at Corvin and Fair sitting together. "Maybe more than friends," Silverspoon mumbled to himself, following Arc's line of sight. "So, from now on, we are a clan. There are a lot of houses for everyone to live in, and there's enough room in the town to do anything we want. Welcome everyone, to the Clan of Survivors!" Arc said. "The Clan of Survivors!" Silverspoon said loudly, grinning. The dragons cheered and laughed. They weren't two different families. Now, they were a clan. Arc introduced himself to Silverspoon's family, and gave them houses. They weren't perfect, of course, but with a bit of work, they could have been. The air was full of laughter after someone lit a fire in the center of the town. Everyone gathered around it, and they didn't leave until the sun had nearly risen. Someone had gotten food, and they ate it, some in their human forms, others in their dragon forms. It was a celebration of new beginnings, new friendships, and a new world. A new world where they lived. Or, to put it better, where the Clan of Survivors survived. [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/aa5c0d11068f10de92c1e34daaefd766/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png[/img][/center] That's it! The end of Runaway. It makes me kind of sad, actually. Especially when I think of how bad my writing was when I first started this story. I think I've improved a lot. I actually really started to love the characters, even when I really didn't want to write anything. I've been writing this for pretty much half a year. Don't worry, though! I made a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2239948]clan lore thread[/url] for the Clan of Survivors! When I actually post some stuff there, you can read it. I'll probably post short stories and art there. So, yeah. That's pretty much it. You can ask me any questions you may be wondering about the story, and stuff that might be confusing. I honestly didn't plan that much ahead, except that Arc and Silverspoon were connected, and were made by the deities. I wrote everything day by day, so I might have forgotten to answer a few things in the story. I don't really know how I should end this, so I'll just say that I hope you enjoyed Runaway! [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Crumbling Leather
Day 182

As the dragons watched the sunset, Arc and Silverspoon stood up. They gestured for their families to sit closer, and they did.

"We have an announcement," Arc said loudly, getting everyone's attention. He looked over at Silverspoon.

"Arc's family have been living in this town for a while. We want mine to live here, too," Silverspoon said, avoiding January's eyes. He was surprised when he saw her smiling.

"I know we were just fighting, but we've forgiven each other," Arc said, smiling.

"We've survived this apocalypse caused by the deities. We shouldn't be fighting. We should be surviving," Silverspoon said loudly. He saw January grinning at him.

"That was good," Arc muttered.

"I know," Silverspoon muttered back, smirking.

"Our clan will survive through the rest of this apocalypse. We can be friends, I just know we can," Arc said, looking at Corvin and Fair sitting together.

"Maybe more than friends," Silverspoon mumbled to himself, following Arc's line of sight.

"So, from now on, we are a clan. There are a lot of houses for everyone to live in, and there's enough room in the town to do anything we want. Welcome everyone, to the Clan of Survivors!" Arc said.

"The Clan of Survivors!" Silverspoon said loudly, grinning.

The dragons cheered and laughed. They weren't two different families. Now, they were a clan. Arc introduced himself to Silverspoon's family, and gave them houses. They weren't perfect, of course, but with a bit of work, they could have been. The air was full of laughter after someone lit a fire in the center of the town. Everyone gathered around it, and they didn't leave until the sun had nearly risen. Someone had gotten food, and they ate it, some in their human forms, others in their dragon forms. It was a celebration of new beginnings, new friendships, and a new world. A new world where they lived. Or, to put it better, where the Clan of Survivors survived.
tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png

That's it! The end of Runaway. It makes me kind of sad, actually. Especially when I think of how bad my writing was when I first started this story. I think I've improved a lot. I actually really started to love the characters, even when I really didn't want to write anything. I've been writing this for pretty much half a year.

Don't worry, though! I made a clan lore thread for the Clan of Survivors! When I actually post some stuff there, you can read it. I'll probably post short stories and art there.

So, yeah. That's pretty much it. You can ask me any questions you may be wondering about the story, and stuff that might be confusing. I honestly didn't plan that much ahead, except that Arc and Silverspoon were connected, and were made by the deities. I wrote everything day by day, so I might have forgotten to answer a few things in the story.

I don't really know how I should end this, so I'll just say that I hope you enjoyed Runaway!
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
@Aarca

Congrats on finishing your Pinkerlocke! That's an accomplishment! This is a really sweet ending, I love it!
@Aarca

Congrats on finishing your Pinkerlocke! That's an accomplishment! This is a really sweet ending, I love it!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall
Thank you! I'm super glad you like it. :D
@Petall
Thank you! I'm super glad you like it. :D
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23