Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Runaway ~ Pinkerlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[center][item=bonewood log] [size=5]Day 5[/size][/center] "So, you said you were looking for a charge?" Gwen asked Rain. "Yep." Rain nodded. "I don't know. It just feels like I'm looking for something, but I've got no idea what it is." "This raises an interesting question," Cori stated, sitting on Arc's back. "Really? What is it then, genius?" Arc smirked. "We can agree that there are different species of dragons based on our discovery of Rain, correct?" Everyone nodded. "Arc, you have that pearl you have a feeling you need to protect. Rain, you have your charge, if that's what you want to call it. What about you, Gwen? Do you have something you wish to protect?" "Not really," Gwen said thoughtfully. "I mean, I want to protect you guys, of course. But I don't have a pearl or a charge like you." "My question is, will Gwen discover something she wants to protect? Do all species have a charge or a pearl?" Cori hopped down from her position and walked alongside them. "My prediction is they don't." "You know, if there are all kinds of dragons, we should make names for them." Rain looked at everyone curiously. "Why?" Arc laughed. "Well, we've got to live with being dragons, or part dragons anyway, so why shouldn't we name ourselves? It's not like there's anyone else to tell us anything else." Rain smiled. "That's a good point. We're probably all different species. I mean, we all look really different." Arc looked around. He thought for a minute. "I feel like my kind are pearlcatchers. You know, because I'm so protective of my pearl." "That's a funny name. We should play baseball with your pearl, if you want to catch it. Or bowling, since it's so big." Gwen smirked. "I feel like a wildclaw. I've always been a fighting type, I think. Plus, these claws are super cool." "When I find my charge, I want to protect it forever," Rain added. "I can be a guardian!" "That settles it, then." Cori nodded. "I have been wondering about the suddenness of this apocalypse situation, though. Also, how you three were able to think of names so quickly. Were you meant to be?" "That's some pretty deep thinking Cori." Arc yawned. "It's boring me. Let's rest for a while." They found a spot underneath a group of trees. The familiars kept watch while their dragons slept. Arc was the last to fall asleep. He was still thinking about what Cori had said. Maybe they were meant to be dragons. Maybe this whole situation was meant to happen. He shrugged it off and went to sleep.
Bonewood Log
Day 5

"So, you said you were looking for a charge?" Gwen asked Rain.

"Yep." Rain nodded. "I don't know. It just feels like I'm looking for something, but I've got no idea what it is."

"This raises an interesting question," Cori stated, sitting on Arc's back.

"Really? What is it then, genius?" Arc smirked.

"We can agree that there are different species of dragons based on our discovery of Rain, correct?" Everyone nodded. "Arc, you have that pearl you have a feeling you need to protect. Rain, you have your charge, if that's what you want to call it. What about you, Gwen? Do you have something you wish to protect?"

"Not really," Gwen said thoughtfully. "I mean, I want to protect you guys, of course. But I don't have a pearl or a charge like you."

"My question is, will Gwen discover something she wants to protect? Do all species have a charge or a pearl?" Cori hopped down from her position and walked alongside them. "My prediction is they don't."

"You know, if there are all kinds of dragons, we should make names for them." Rain looked at everyone curiously.

"Why?" Arc laughed.

"Well, we've got to live with being dragons, or part dragons anyway, so why shouldn't we name ourselves? It's not like there's anyone else to tell us anything else." Rain smiled.

"That's a good point. We're probably all different species. I mean, we all look really different." Arc looked around. He thought for a minute. "I feel like my kind are pearlcatchers. You know, because I'm so protective of my pearl."

"That's a funny name. We should play baseball with your pearl, if you want to catch it. Or bowling, since it's so big." Gwen smirked. "I feel like a wildclaw. I've always been a fighting type, I think. Plus, these claws are super cool."

"When I find my charge, I want to protect it forever," Rain added. "I can be a guardian!"

"That settles it, then." Cori nodded. "I have been wondering about the suddenness of this apocalypse situation, though. Also, how you three were able to think of names so quickly. Were you meant to be?"

"That's some pretty deep thinking Cori." Arc yawned. "It's boring me. Let's rest for a while."

They found a spot underneath a group of trees. The familiars kept watch while their dragons slept. Arc was the last to fall asleep. He was still thinking about what Cori had said. Maybe they were meant to be dragons. Maybe this whole situation was meant to happen.

He shrugged it off and went to sleep.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=ghostly aura] [size=5]Day 6[/size][/center] Art time! I drew Rain, because I really need to practice drawing guardians. I think it turned out well, even though it's just a sketch. [img]http://i.imgur.com/YuOwtsG.jpg[/img]
Ghostly Aura
Day 6

Art time! I drew Rain, because I really need to practice drawing guardians. I think it turned out well, even though it's just a sketch.

YuOwtsG.jpg
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=simple copper bracelets] [size=5]Day 7[/size][/center] Time to breed some dragons! Arc and Gwen will be put on a nest as soon as one is open.
Simple Copper Bracelets
Day 7

Time to breed some dragons! Arc and Gwen will be put on a nest as soon as one is open.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=gold steampunk spats] [size=5]Day 8[/size][/center] Another apparel item! Arc and Gwen will be put on a nest tomorrow.
Gold Steampunk Spats
Day 8

Another apparel item! Arc and Gwen will be put on a nest tomorrow.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=handful of sprockets] [size=5]Day 9[/size][/center] Art time! I drew Gwen being scary with fangs. I really need to work on dragon anatomy... [img]http://i.imgur.com/mPz4WyS.jpg[/img]
Handful of Sprockets
Day 9

Art time! I drew Gwen being scary with fangs. I really need to work on dragon anatomy...

mPz4WyS.jpg
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=celestial horn] [size=5]Day 10[/size][/center] Arc woke up and immediately noticed that Gwen and Rain were gone. Their familiars were missing. He stood up quickly and noticed Cori sleeping against a tree. He ran up to her and tried to shake her awake. "Cori! Cori!" Arc whispered. "What?" Cori responded sleepily. "Gwen and Rain are gone!" His tail wrapped around his pearl tightly. "We must find them." Cori stood up quickly. She tilted her head towards a path of broken sticks and crumpled leaves. "I'm sure they went this way." Arc grabbed his bag and they raced through the forest until they were met with an area surrounded with pink and purple spiked rocks. The rocks formed a circle, and they could see figures moving inside it. "Gwen!" Arc yelled desperately. He heard a gasp and saw her walk out of a gap between the rocks. "Arc...I have something to tell you." Her eyes were filled with worry. "Okay. What is it?" Arc asked, multiple ideas of what could be happening filling his mind. He followed her into the circle and the first thing he noticed was that Rain, Nor, and Mellow were all there. Then he saw the eggs. They looked like eggs to him, at least. There were purple spheres surrounded by pink rings, and they were floating slightly off of the ground. "They're eggs." He couldn't place the tone of her voice. "Who laid them?" Arc asked nervously, but he knew the answer. "They're our eggs." Gwen's eyes filled with tears and she transformed into a human. Arc was so shocked, he did as well. "We made eggs." Arc stared at her. "Dragons can lay eggs. Do you know what this means?" Cori asked, brushing past them to sit with the other familiars. "It means we're going to have kids." Gwen hugged him tightly. "Oh my god, I laid eggs and they're going to hatch and then we're going to have kids." "Oh my god." Arc sighed. "Wow." So they sat by the nest and waited.
Celestial Horn
Day 10

Arc woke up and immediately noticed that Gwen and Rain were gone. Their familiars were missing. He stood up quickly and noticed Cori sleeping against a tree. He ran up to her and tried to shake her awake.

"Cori! Cori!" Arc whispered.

"What?" Cori responded sleepily.

"Gwen and Rain are gone!" His tail wrapped around his pearl tightly.

"We must find them." Cori stood up quickly. She tilted her head towards a path of broken sticks and crumpled leaves. "I'm sure they went this way."

Arc grabbed his bag and they raced through the forest until they were met with an area surrounded with pink and purple spiked rocks. The rocks formed a circle, and they could see figures moving inside it.

"Gwen!" Arc yelled desperately. He heard a gasp and saw her walk out of a gap between the rocks.

"Arc...I have something to tell you." Her eyes were filled with worry.

"Okay. What is it?" Arc asked, multiple ideas of what could be happening filling his mind.

He followed her into the circle and the first thing he noticed was that Rain, Nor, and Mellow were all there. Then he saw the eggs.

They looked like eggs to him, at least. There were purple spheres surrounded by pink rings, and they were floating slightly off of the ground.

"They're eggs." He couldn't place the tone of her voice.

"Who laid them?" Arc asked nervously, but he knew the answer.

"They're our eggs." Gwen's eyes filled with tears and she transformed into a human. Arc was so shocked, he did as well.

"We made eggs." Arc stared at her.

"Dragons can lay eggs. Do you know what this means?" Cori asked, brushing past them to sit with the other familiars.

"It means we're going to have kids." Gwen hugged him tightly. "Oh my god, I laid eggs and they're going to hatch and then we're going to have kids."

"Oh my god." Arc sighed. "Wow."

So they sat by the nest and waited.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=sweetheart lace waist frill] [size=5]Day 11[/size][/center] Arc and Gwen are already on a nest, so I can't do anything.
Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill
Day 11

Arc and Gwen are already on a nest, so I can't do anything.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=peacekeeping headband] [size=5]Day 12[/size][/center] Wow, Pinkerton really wants them to breed! There's only a few more days left until their eggs hatch.
Peacekeeping Headband
Day 12

Wow, Pinkerton really wants them to breed! There's only a few more days left until their eggs hatch.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=seeker orb] [size=5]Day 13[/size][/center] Gwen paced around the circle nervously, glancing at the eggs. She was in dragon form, and very protective. Arc was swishing his tail and gently rolling his pearl between his paws, also in dragon form. Everyone else was out exploring. "You know, I'm not usually one for talking, but we should really talk about this," he started the conversation suddenly. "Talk about what?" Gwen asked, giving him a glare. "Look, I know you're nervous about the eggs hatching, and I can feel they're close, too, but come on. We made them." Arc's ears flattened in embarrassment. "You're not going to say anything about that?" "It was magic. There's no other explanation," she responded simply. "We're in a world of magic, after all. They're magic eggs." "Magic eggs?" Arc asked. "Well, yeah. They are floating." She glanced back at them. "Why else would they do that?" "That's true." He nodded. They sat there for a while and listened to the sounds of the forest. It was mostly silent. Gwen enjoyed the silence. She sat next to Arc and rested her head on his shoulder. "I wonder what they'll look like," she wondered quietly. "They'll be beautiful." He smiled down at her. "You're their mother." "Shut up." She chuckled. "Have you ever wondered how we managed to survive this long?" Arc asked. "I mean, we've almost got kids. This is our normal life now." "I like to accept life as it is." Gwen yawned. She fell asleep next to him, and he kept watch over the nest, listening to the quiet sounds of their surroundings.
Seeker Orb
Day 13

Gwen paced around the circle nervously, glancing at the eggs. She was in dragon form, and very protective. Arc was swishing his tail and gently rolling his pearl between his paws, also in dragon form. Everyone else was out exploring.

"You know, I'm not usually one for talking, but we should really talk about this," he started the conversation suddenly.

"Talk about what?" Gwen asked, giving him a glare.

"Look, I know you're nervous about the eggs hatching, and I can feel they're close, too, but come on. We made them." Arc's ears flattened in embarrassment. "You're not going to say anything about that?"

"It was magic. There's no other explanation," she responded simply. "We're in a world of magic, after all. They're magic eggs."

"Magic eggs?" Arc asked.

"Well, yeah. They are floating." She glanced back at them. "Why else would they do that?"

"That's true." He nodded.

They sat there for a while and listened to the sounds of the forest. It was mostly silent. Gwen enjoyed the silence. She sat next to Arc and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I wonder what they'll look like," she wondered quietly.

"They'll be beautiful." He smiled down at her. "You're their mother."

"Shut up." She chuckled.

"Have you ever wondered how we managed to survive this long?" Arc asked. "I mean, we've almost got kids. This is our normal life now."

"I like to accept life as it is." Gwen yawned.

She fell asleep next to him, and he kept watch over the nest, listening to the quiet sounds of their surroundings.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=sweetheart lace collar] [size=5]Day 14[/size][/center] Their children have been born! Izra and Day. Unfortunately, Day didn't make it out... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30600085] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306001/30600085_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30600086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306001/30600086_350.png[/img] [/url]
Sweetheart Lace Collar
Day 14

Their children have been born! Izra and Day. Unfortunately, Day didn't make it out...

30600085_350.png

30600086_350.png
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23