Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Runaway ~ Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[center][item=glittering lacewing] [size=5]Day 157[/size][/center] Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
Glittering Lacewing
Day 157

Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=scout's cape] [size=5]Day 158[/size][/center] An apparel item! I'm not going to do anything, though.
Scout's Cape
Day 158

An apparel item! I'm not going to do anything, though.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=berserker] [size=5]Day 159[/size][/center] A battlestone! The coin I flipped landed on tails, though, so nothing happened.
Berserker
Day 159

A battlestone! The coin I flipped landed on tails, though, so nothing happened.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=black masked lovebird] [size=5]Day 160[/size][/center] Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
Black Masked Lovebird
Day 160

426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=bronze fabric scrap] [size=5]Day 161[/size][/center] Corvin held Fair's arm, and glared at Era. Fair was standing completely still. "Why are you here? You don't seem like you want to fight us," Corvin said quietly, hiding behind Fair's back when Era glared at him. "I don't have to explain myself to you," Era snapped. "He was just asking a question!" Fair said loudly, stepping forwards, and dragging Corvin with him. "Shut up, both of you. I came here to stop this fight, not argue with idiots," Era said quickly, waving his hand at them. Fair shut his eyes tightly, and Era was surrounded in light. Corvin narrowed his eyes and tried to see what was happening, but the light was too bright. He raised his hand, and the light disappeared as Era was thrown to the ground. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Bronze Fabric Scrap
Day 161

Corvin held Fair's arm, and glared at Era. Fair was standing completely still.

"Why are you here? You don't seem like you want to fight us," Corvin said quietly, hiding behind Fair's back when Era glared at him.

"I don't have to explain myself to you," Era snapped.

"He was just asking a question!" Fair said loudly, stepping forwards, and dragging Corvin with him.

"Shut up, both of you. I came here to stop this fight, not argue with idiots," Era said quickly, waving his hand at them.

Fair shut his eyes tightly, and Era was surrounded in light. Corvin narrowed his eyes and tried to see what was happening, but the light was too bright. He raised his hand, and the light disappeared as Era was thrown to the ground.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=dickinsonia vendian] [size=5]Day 162[/size][/center] Art time! I completely forgot about this, and I'm about to go to bed, so I don't think I can do it today.
Dickinsonia Vendian
Day 162

Art time! I completely forgot about this, and I'm about to go to bed, so I don't think I can do it today.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=noxious caterpillar] [size=5]Day 163[/size][/center] Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
Noxious Caterpillar
Day 163

426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=mirage puffer] [size=5]Day 164[/size][/center] A familiar! I don't really think I should introduce another dragon, so I'm not going to do anything.
Mirage Puffer
Day 164

A familiar! I don't really think I should introduce another dragon, so I'm not going to do anything.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=onyx] [size=5]Day 165[/size][/center] Era stood up. He wiped the blood from his face. Corvin was about to attack him again, but he held his hand up. "Just stop. I can heal them," Era said, nodding towards Arc and Silverspoon. "Really?" Corvin asked. "Of course. I have other abilities besides the ones you've seen," Era said, kneeling down next to them. He placed his hands over their hearts, and everyone held their breath as his hands were surrounded with light. "What happened?" Arc muttered as his eyes slowly opened. He sat up quickly when he saw Era. "Calm down. Your headache was healed, but it might return," Era said. "Who are you?" Silverspoon asked, sitting up and putting his hand to his chest. "Let me explain," Era said, smiling. Era told them what had happened, glaring at Corvin and Fair when he described their fight. Arc stared at him, his eyes widening with each sentence. Silverspoon glanced around, pretending not to be surprised. When Era finished his explanation, there was silence. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Onyx
Day 165

Era stood up. He wiped the blood from his face. Corvin was about to attack him again, but he held his hand up.

"Just stop. I can heal them," Era said, nodding towards Arc and Silverspoon.

"Really?" Corvin asked.

"Of course. I have other abilities besides the ones you've seen," Era said, kneeling down next to them. He placed his hands over their hearts, and everyone held their breath as his hands were surrounded with light.

"What happened?" Arc muttered as his eyes slowly opened. He sat up quickly when he saw Era.

"Calm down. Your headache was healed, but it might return," Era said.

"Who are you?" Silverspoon asked, sitting up and putting his hand to his chest.

"Let me explain," Era said, smiling.

Era told them what had happened, glaring at Corvin and Fair when he described their fight. Arc stared at him, his eyes widening with each sentence. Silverspoon glanced around, pretending not to be surprised. When Era finished his explanation, there was silence.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=barkback boar] [size=5]Day 166[/size][/center] Another familiar! This story doesn't need another dragon, so I'm not going to do anything.
Barkback Boar
Day 166

Another familiar! This story doesn't need another dragon, so I'm not going to do anything.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23