Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Runaway ~ Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
[center][item=stone fertility statue] [size=5]Day 134[/size][/center] Corvin stood completely still. He could hear everyone moving around him, but he didn't move. He couldn't see anything. His heart was racing. He hugged his book closer to his chest and tried to walk around. "Ah!" Corvin gasped, as he felt someone run past him. "Sorry," Fair said quickly, not paying attention. Corvin didn't recognize the voice, but he knew that it was someone who could hurt him. He wondered why they would apologize. He shook his head. He needed to find his family somewhere in the light. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Stone Fertility Statue
Day 134

Corvin stood completely still. He could hear everyone moving around him, but he didn't move. He couldn't see anything. His heart was racing. He hugged his book closer to his chest and tried to walk around.

"Ah!" Corvin gasped, as he felt someone run past him.

"Sorry," Fair said quickly, not paying attention.

Corvin didn't recognize the voice, but he knew that it was someone who could hurt him. He wondered why they would apologize. He shook his head. He needed to find his family somewhere in the light.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=ebon-edged spear] [size=5]Day 135[/size][/center] Art time! I drew a sketch of Gwen. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/66f6dd9210f09b39ebd76552c5ce9477/tumblr_or3ezmtdIt1w2fe0oo1_250.png[/img] [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Ebon-Edged Spear
Day 135

Art time! I drew a sketch of Gwen.

tumblr_or3ezmtdIt1w2fe0oo1_250.png
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=spathiphyllum] [size=5]Day 136[/size][/center] Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
Spathiphyllum
Day 136

Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=fever fly] [size=5]Day 137[/size][/center] Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
Fever Fly
Day 137

426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=sacridite] [size=5]Day 138[/size][/center] Arc felt the energy swirling around his hands. He held his hand in front of his face. His vision was blurry, and he could barely see Silverspoon standing still with fear. "What is this?" Arc asked quietly, not moving his eyes from the strange energy. "Magic, idiot. You're an Arcane dragon," Silverspoon said. "Arcane?" Arc asked. "You don't know anything," Silverspoon said, curling his fists. Arc punched Silverspoon in the face, but as his fist flew through the air, the magic surrounded it. Silverspoon was thrown backwards, and Arc fell to the ground as his head exploded with pain. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Sacridite
Day 138

Arc felt the energy swirling around his hands. He held his hand in front of his face. His vision was blurry, and he could barely see Silverspoon standing still with fear.

"What is this?" Arc asked quietly, not moving his eyes from the strange energy.

"Magic, idiot. You're an Arcane dragon," Silverspoon said.

"Arcane?" Arc asked.

"You don't know anything," Silverspoon said, curling his fists.

Arc punched Silverspoon in the face, but as his fist flew through the air, the magic surrounded it. Silverspoon was thrown backwards, and Arc fell to the ground as his head exploded with pain.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
@Aarca

I love how the first thing Arc does once he finds out he has magic is punch Silverspoon in the face. it made me laugh.

I know the effects are more serious than that, but I still think it's a really nice touch!
@Aarca

I love how the first thing Arc does once he finds out he has magic is punch Silverspoon in the face. it made me laugh.

I know the effects are more serious than that, but I still think it's a really nice touch!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[center][item=sinew net] [size=5]Day 139[/size][/center] The light disappeared. Everyone could see again. Arc wasn't moving, but Silverspoon stood up. He stumbled over to Arc and narrowed his eyes. "He's still not dead," Silverspoon muttered. "But you will be," Gwen said, walking up to Silverspoon. She shoved him away from Arc. "Watch what you say," Silverspoon said, looking down at her. "Oh, I will," Gwen whispered, and Silverspoon's heart skipped a beat when he saw a faint red glow coming from her eyes. Gwen knew that she was a Plague dragon. She had been talking to Corvin one day, and he had explained everything to her. She didn't really believe in magic, but she couldn't deny the feeling that she sometimes got when she was angry or sad. It crept around her heart sometimes. She directed the anger towards Silverspoon, and felt vines creeping over her shoulder. The rotting, infected vines that she had created slithered towards him as if they were snakes, and she resisted the urge to smile. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Sinew Net
Day 139

The light disappeared. Everyone could see again. Arc wasn't moving, but Silverspoon stood up. He stumbled over to Arc and narrowed his eyes.

"He's still not dead," Silverspoon muttered.

"But you will be," Gwen said, walking up to Silverspoon. She shoved him away from Arc.

"Watch what you say," Silverspoon said, looking down at her.

"Oh, I will," Gwen whispered, and Silverspoon's heart skipped a beat when he saw a faint red glow coming from her eyes.

Gwen knew that she was a Plague dragon. She had been talking to Corvin one day, and he had explained everything to her. She didn't really believe in magic, but she couldn't deny the feeling that she sometimes got when she was angry or sad. It crept around her heart sometimes. She directed the anger towards Silverspoon, and felt vines creeping over her shoulder. The rotting, infected vines that she had created slithered towards him as if they were snakes, and she resisted the urge to smile.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=scholar] [size=5]Day 140[/size][/center] A battlestone! The coin I flipped landed on tails, though, so nothing happened.
Scholar
Day 140

A battlestone! The coin I flipped landed on tails, though, so nothing happened.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=stardust sap lamp] [size=5]Day 141[/size][/center] Art time! A really quick sketch of what's happening right now. Arc is passed out, and Gwen is using her magic on Silverspoon. I don't think I've drawn his human form before. This isn't a very detailed version of it, though. I'll get to it soon! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5ae401ed496f090f2f55e76aff8c39ed/tumblr_oreeo8mOlb1w2fe0oo1_500.png[/img] [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Stardust Sap Lamp
Day 141

Art time! A really quick sketch of what's happening right now. Arc is passed out, and Gwen is using her magic on Silverspoon. I don't think I've drawn his human form before. This isn't a very detailed version of it, though. I'll get to it soon!

tumblr_oreeo8mOlb1w2fe0oo1_500.png
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=cindermint] [size=5]Day 142[/size][/center] Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
Cindermint
Day 142

426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23