Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Runaway ~ Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[center][item=sweet grass] [size=5]Day 167[/size][/center] Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
Sweet Grass
Day 167

Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=cheerful chime] [size=5]Day 168[/size][/center] Art time! I can't believe that I forgot about this again...I'll definitely remember next time!
Cheerful Chime
Day 168

Art time! I can't believe that I forgot about this again...I'll definitely remember next time!
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=amelanistic racer] [size=5]Day 169[/size][/center] Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
Amelanistic Racer
Day 169

426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=small chunk of granite] [size=5]Day 170[/size][/center] Everyone was silent. Era glanced around at them. "Listen. I came here to stop your fight. Now that you've stopped, I can leave," Era said, and turned around. "We haven't stopped," Silverspoon said, narrowing his eyes and smiling at Arc. "I don't want to fight you," Arc said. "Well, it's not my fault you've made me get headaches. This whole thing is your fault, Arcane dragon," Silverspoon said. "This isn't my fault! If it's anyone is at fault, it's the deities," Arc said, his fists curling. "You're insulting the deities?" Era asked, his grip on his sword tightening. Gwen saw Era's mood change and stepped in between them. She stared up at him, daring him to pull his sword out. Arc gave her a small smile. Silverspoon stared up at her from his spot sitting on the ground. He didn't expect her to protect him. Era stared at Gwen for a while, watching her to find out how hard it would be to fight her. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Small Chunk of Granite
Day 170

Everyone was silent. Era glanced around at them.

"Listen. I came here to stop your fight. Now that you've stopped, I can leave," Era said, and turned around.

"We haven't stopped," Silverspoon said, narrowing his eyes and smiling at Arc.

"I don't want to fight you," Arc said.

"Well, it's not my fault you've made me get headaches. This whole thing is your fault, Arcane dragon," Silverspoon said.

"This isn't my fault! If it's anyone is at fault, it's the deities," Arc said, his fists curling.

"You're insulting the deities?" Era asked, his grip on his sword tightening.

Gwen saw Era's mood change and stepped in between them. She stared up at him, daring him to pull his sword out. Arc gave her a small smile. Silverspoon stared up at her from his spot sitting on the ground. He didn't expect her to protect him. Era stared at Gwen for a while, watching her to find out how hard it would be to fight her.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=wild catsup] [size=5]Day 171[/size][/center] Battle time! Everyone made it out okay, though.
Wild Catsup
Day 171

426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=chimera fangs] [size=5]Day 172[/size][/center] Arc stood up slowly, still feeling weak, even after being healed. Silverspoon did the same, still staring at Gwen. "If you hurt either of them, I'll kill you," Gwen threatened Era quietly. "Yeah, what Bandages said," January said loudly as she walked up and stood next to Gwen, grinning as she made fun of the bandages wrapped around her chest. "Fine," Era said, holding his hands up. He took a step backwards. Arc never thought January would defend him. He saw the look she was giving Era. He looked around at everyone else surrounding them. They all looked nervous as they stared at Era. He saw a few of them that looked as if they were about to say something, but Era pulled out his sword. He held it at his side at looked around at all of them. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Chimera Fangs
Day 172

Arc stood up slowly, still feeling weak, even after being healed. Silverspoon did the same, still staring at Gwen.

"If you hurt either of them, I'll kill you," Gwen threatened Era quietly.

"Yeah, what Bandages said," January said loudly as she walked up and stood next to Gwen, grinning as she made fun of the bandages wrapped around her chest.

"Fine," Era said, holding his hands up. He took a step backwards.

Arc never thought January would defend him. He saw the look she was giving Era. He looked around at everyone else surrounding them. They all looked nervous as they stared at Era. He saw a few of them that looked as if they were about to say something, but Era pulled out his sword. He held it at his side at looked around at all of them.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=scholar] [size=5]Day 173[/size][/center] A battlestone! The coin I flipped landed on tails, though, so nothing happened.
Scholar
Day 173

A battlestone! The coin I flipped landed on tails, though, so nothing happened.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=silken feathers] [size=5]Day 174[/size][/center] Everyone held their breath, waiting to see what Era was going to do. He smiled. "I was sent here to stop the fighting and make sure that the future of our kind was with you. I think I've done my job correctly," Era said. "Really?" Arc asked. "Yes. You might not know it yet, but the deities are watching," Era explained. "I'm sure the deities are," Silverspoon muttered. "You'll see. I must leave you now, but don't worry," Era said, still smiling. He started to turn around, but stopped when he heard a voice. "Wait a minute! Exactly who are you?" Arc asked, his mind still blurry. "I already told you. I was the first," Era said. Era slashed his sword through the air, and as he did, he transformed. His dragon form towered over them. He seemed to enjoy intimidating them. He roared, so loudly that Corvin and Fair covered their ears. As the roar faded into silence, he disappeared. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Silken Feathers
Day 174

Everyone held their breath, waiting to see what Era was going to do. He smiled.

"I was sent here to stop the fighting and make sure that the future of our kind was with you. I think I've done my job correctly," Era said.

"Really?" Arc asked.

"Yes. You might not know it yet, but the deities are watching," Era explained.

"I'm sure the deities are," Silverspoon muttered.

"You'll see. I must leave you now, but don't worry," Era said, still smiling. He started to turn around, but stopped when he heard a voice.

"Wait a minute! Exactly who are you?" Arc asked, his mind still blurry.

"I already told you. I was the first," Era said.

Era slashed his sword through the air, and as he did, he transformed. His dragon form towered over them. He seemed to enjoy intimidating them. He roared, so loudly that Corvin and Fair covered their ears. As the roar faded into silence, he disappeared.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=discipline] [size=5]Day 175[/size][/center] A battlestone! The coin I flipped landed on tails, though, so nothing happened.
Discipline
Day 175

A battlestone! The coin I flipped landed on tails, though, so nothing happened.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=smoky quartz] [size=5]Day 176[/size][/center] Everyone seemed to let out a breath. The mysterious dragon was finally gone. Arc stared at Silverspoon, waiting to see what he would do, but he just stared back. "So..." Arc said quietly, trailing off after he couldn't think of anything. "Thanks for standing between me and that weirdo," Silverspoon muttered to Gwen. "Well, I wasn't just going to let him hurt you guys," Gwen said, shrugging. "I would have been fine with it," January said, grinning and wrapped her arms around Silverspoon from behind. She rested her head on his shoulder. Arc watched them talk together quietly. He turned to Gwen, who smiled at him. He hugged her tightly. He didn't know what would have happened if she had gotten hurt. If anyone in his family had gotten hurt. He looked past Gwen to see Silverspoon gazing at his family. Arc smiled, because Silverspoon seemed to be thinking the same thing. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon @MorningSkye14 @clarax @Petall @StormyPhoenix29[/size][/center]
Smoky Quartz
Day 176

Everyone seemed to let out a breath. The mysterious dragon was finally gone. Arc stared at Silverspoon, waiting to see what he would do, but he just stared back.

"So..." Arc said quietly, trailing off after he couldn't think of anything.

"Thanks for standing between me and that weirdo," Silverspoon muttered to Gwen.

"Well, I wasn't just going to let him hurt you guys," Gwen said, shrugging.

"I would have been fine with it," January said, grinning and wrapped her arms around Silverspoon from behind. She rested her head on his shoulder.

Arc watched them talk together quietly. He turned to Gwen, who smiled at him. He hugged her tightly. He didn't know what would have happened if she had gotten hurt. If anyone in his family had gotten hurt. He looked past Gwen to see Silverspoon gazing at his family. Arc smiled, because Silverspoon seemed to be thinking the same thing.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23