Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free to use FR flight splice emblems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Athexreh

Could I request a Lightning/Ice one? Preferably in lightning's shade of turquoise?
@Athexreh

Could I request a Lightning/Ice one? Preferably in lightning's shade of turquoise?
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
Light arcane? Same symbol but different colors?
Light arcane? Same symbol but different colors?
7NebxtL.jpg
@Athexreh could you add me to the pinglist? This is so cool!
@Athexreh could you add me to the pinglist? This is so cool!
r7LsxK2.png
@Athexreh These are really gorgeous! I'm pinging you because I am starting a family tree/lineage project and I wanted to know if it was okay if I used this image as the family's crest. [img]http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n592/Athexreh/Logos/imageedit_73_5110564373_zpsn0spir5z.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32679752] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326798/32679752_350.png[/img] [/url] This guy will eventually be head of the family, and I have a bio layout (example in his bio) that I made myself and want to give to his descendants. It has your image in there where the crest would be. I'd like to ideally tweak the color/maybe add some gradients but I wanted to get your permission to use it before I did any of that.
@Athexreh These are really gorgeous! I'm pinging you because I am starting a family tree/lineage project and I wanted to know if it was okay if I used this image as the family's crest.
imageedit_73_5110564373_zpsn0spir5z.png

32679752_350.png

This guy will eventually be head of the family, and I have a bio layout (example in his bio) that I made myself and want to give to his descendants. It has your image in there where the crest would be. I'd like to ideally tweak the color/maybe add some gradients but I wanted to get your permission to use it before I did any of that.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir
Yup yup it's perfectly fine to use/tweak! Glad it works out for you and your project!
@ZenithNadir
Yup yup it's perfectly fine to use/tweak! Glad it works out for you and your project!
erDky6R.png
Frigid Souls: Lineage

Glitched color sales

Back From The Dead: Public Hatchery
29612259.png63640503.png
Don't mind me, just commenting so I can find this later...but these are awesome, and will be useful for my lovely little duel element dragons...
Don't mind me, just commenting so I can find this later...but these are awesome, and will be useful for my lovely little duel element dragons...
jdDV4Lt.png
Shadow/Plague would be awesome!
Shadow/Plague would be awesome!
Arcane/Nature would be awesome please!
Arcane/Nature would be awesome please!
Z7cgb70.png
@Athexreh
These look so good!

could you make a Earth/water one?
@Athexreh
These look so good!

could you make a Earth/water one?
nykbVnu.png
@Athexreh please add me to the general pinglist. Thank you!
@Athexreh please add me to the general pinglist. Thank you!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10