Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free to use FR flight splice emblems
@Athexreh
Please let me know if you make a Lightning/Nature or Nature/Lightning symbol! :) These icons are super cool, and one based around Lightning and Nature would be perfect for the overall theme of my clan.
@Athexreh
Please let me know if you make a Lightning/Nature or Nature/Lightning symbol! :) These icons are super cool, and one based around Lightning and Nature would be perfect for the overall theme of my clan.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@Athexreh Oh wow those are amazing! thanks so much!
@Athexreh Oh wow those are amazing! thanks so much!
615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png
@Athexreh

Ahh man, these are so awesome! The design is so smooth. :D

Could I perhaps request a Ice/Wind symbol? I'd love to use it somewhere in my clan bio, and maybe my lore thread, too! ^^
@Athexreh

Ahh man, these are so awesome! The design is so smooth. :D

Could I perhaps request a Ice/Wind symbol? I'd love to use it somewhere in my clan bio, and maybe my lore thread, too! ^^
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@Athexreh

This is the COOLEST thing ever because this is basically what my clan lore is about!! I'd love love love to see an Ice/Nature combo!! Could you put me on the pinglist for when you create that one? c:
@Athexreh

This is the COOLEST thing ever because this is basically what my clan lore is about!! I'd love love love to see an Ice/Nature combo!! Could you put me on the pinglist for when you create that one? c:
@Athexreh
Oh man, these are stunning!

Could you please ping me for updates?

A couple friends and I are doing a hatchery together and, between us, we'll have fire and lightning nests available for the hatchlings. A spliced icon would be perf for it!~~ <3
@Athexreh
Oh man, these are stunning!

Could you please ping me for updates?

A couple friends and I are doing a hatchery together and, between us, we'll have fire and lightning nests available for the hatchlings. A spliced icon would be perf for it!~~ <3
@Athexreh
Coul I get a ping If/When you make a Plague/Shadow emblem?
@Athexreh
Coul I get a ping If/When you make a Plague/Shadow emblem?
MBjujvx.png
@Athexreh

These are super cute! Do ping me if you ever make a Light + Earth one? I think sunbeams + mountains should be pretty easy to nail. ^^

Thanks for the hard work!
@Athexreh

These are super cute! Do ping me if you ever make a Light + Earth one? I think sunbeams + mountains should be pretty easy to nail. ^^

Thanks for the hard work!
ice/arcane looks so nice (which is the one I'd be picking bwahaha)
wonderful job!
ice/arcane looks so nice (which is the one I'd be picking bwahaha)
wonderful job!
p9QNy6q.pngToyhouse || Tumblr
@Athexreh
Could you make a Wind/Ice one?
@Athexreh
Could you make a Wind/Ice one?
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
@Athexreh These are beautiful! May I request a Water/Plague one?
@Athexreh These are beautiful! May I request a Water/Plague one?
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7