Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Followers of Arenji
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 51 52
Hello! May I ask what this is? Is it a type of group or roleplay? I bought a dragon who had the link in his bio :3
Hello! May I ask what this is? Is it a type of group or roleplay? I bought a dragon who had the link in his bio :3
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
@doctorcharhart
This is my clan lore that has evolved. It's become a cult that other clans have joined. It's kinda like an anti-flight group. I've done a few role plays based on the Melohn members and Arenji but this page right here is kinda an "about the group" thing. Basically all hatchlings my clan produces get the stamp "Property of Arenji" placed in their bios and, lore-wise, hatchlings that leave my clan are spies of Arenji (or at least have the option, as I can't control what you may choose to do with their lore) and their goal is to spread the word of Arenji to other clans and convert them.
@doctorcharhart
This is my clan lore that has evolved. It's become a cult that other clans have joined. It's kinda like an anti-flight group. I've done a few role plays based on the Melohn members and Arenji but this page right here is kinda an "about the group" thing. Basically all hatchlings my clan produces get the stamp "Property of Arenji" placed in their bios and, lore-wise, hatchlings that leave my clan are spies of Arenji (or at least have the option, as I can't control what you may choose to do with their lore) and their goal is to spread the word of Arenji to other clans and convert them.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
I did it! Maeby's lore is complete until I get more ideas! If you want me to change anything, I will. :D
I did it! Maeby's lore is complete until I get more ideas! If you want me to change anything, I will. :D
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
@Desmondtiny

tracking, since i just bought one of your dragons!! might make her lore part of this lore, if that's fine with you! ;0
@Desmondtiny

tracking, since i just bought one of your dragons!! might make her lore part of this lore, if that's fine with you! ;0
LUZk8tY.png
@maw
No need to ping! And I welcome lore written about Arenji.
@maw
No need to ping! And I welcome lore written about Arenji.
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Ooooh... somehow this is the first time I've stumbled across your clan's lore. My clan, the Suncircle Clan, is interested in being allies. Excursio, our leader, created the Suncircle Clan so that all dragons could come together and learn to live in harmony, but she refuses to bow to the whims of the Stormcatcher. She and some of her closest followers are preparing for the day when they can cut ties with their indifferent overlord and live independently, free from the constant demands of the Lightning Farm's call for employees and resources.
Ooooh... somehow this is the first time I've stumbled across your clan's lore. My clan, the Suncircle Clan, is interested in being allies. Excursio, our leader, created the Suncircle Clan so that all dragons could come together and learn to live in harmony, but she refuses to bow to the whims of the Stormcatcher. She and some of her closest followers are preparing for the day when they can cut ties with their indifferent overlord and live independently, free from the constant demands of the Lightning Farm's call for employees and resources.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@zenithnadir
I am glad you have discovered out cause. Would you like me to list you down as one of our allies? You have picked the perfect time to join us, as there are many new updates soon to come out.
@zenithnadir
I am glad you have discovered out cause. Would you like me to list you down as one of our allies? You have picked the perfect time to join us, as there are many new updates soon to come out.
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Yes indeed! You can number my clan among your allies.
Yes indeed! You can number my clan among your allies.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@zenithnadir
Added!
@zenithnadir
Added!
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@Desmondyiny love your lore! May i ask how mysterysandwing came to be your enemy? and you theirs?
@Desmondyiny love your lore! May i ask how mysterysandwing came to be your enemy? and you theirs?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 51 52