Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Serpy+Natron's Bio Buttons
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 81 82
@Serpenta Could I be added to the pinglist please? :D
@Serpenta Could I be added to the pinglist please? :D
@Serpenta

I happened to be looped back here and I love these designs! May I so be added to the ping list? Also, I haven't used these before, so how do I go about using these in my bio, homepage, ect?
@Serpenta

I happened to be looped back here and I love these designs! May I so be added to the ping list? Also, I haven't used these before, so how do I go about using these in my bio, homepage, ect?
ay0EZJ7.png
KLLfOPT.png
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! These are all amazing <3
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! These are all amazing <3
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@Emandra, there should usually be an icon of a tree you can click on most places to input text that allows you to add images, but I can't quite recall if signatures or the clan profile lets you do that. You do it by right clicking a button, opening the image in a new tab, and copy and pasting the url of that opened tab between two tags that you type yourself: [code][img]url here[/img][/code] OR clicking the tree icon and copy and pasting the url into the little window that shows up. So if I wanted to imbed an image in this post, I'd do this: [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/lzP7iob.png[/img][/code] And that would just look like this. [img]https://i.imgur.com/lzP7iob.png[/img]
@Emandra, there should usually be an icon of a tree you can click on most places to input text that allows you to add images, but I can't quite recall if signatures or the clan profile lets you do that. You do it by right clicking a button, opening the image in a new tab, and copy and pasting the url of that opened tab between two tags that you type yourself:
Code:
[img]url here[/img]

OR clicking the tree icon and copy and pasting the url into the little window that shows up.

So if I wanted to imbed an image in this post, I'd do this:
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/lzP7iob.png[/img]

And that would just look like this.

lzP7iob.png
lel.png
@emandra what Serpy said BUT in case you were asking about general use and crediting, these are all free to use. Stick em in your bio, stick em in your signature, slap them into your clan profile if you'd like. These are all FR art anyway.
If you'd like to link them to here so people know where to find them, that works too but it is not a necessity!
@emandra what Serpy said BUT in case you were asking about general use and crediting, these are all free to use. Stick em in your bio, stick em in your signature, slap them into your clan profile if you'd like. These are all FR art anyway.
If you'd like to link them to here so people know where to find them, that works too but it is not a necessity!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Serpenta

oooh! can you add me to the pinglist?
@Serpenta

oooh! can you add me to the pinglist?
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
@Natron @Serpenta ( Sorry, not sure who to ping )
I'd like to be on the pinglist please!
@Natron @Serpenta ( Sorry, not sure who to ping )
I'd like to be on the pinglist please!
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
@Serpenta

I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please! These are great resources!
@Serpenta

I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please! These are great resources!
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
Bookmarking!
Bookmarking!