Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Serpy+Natron's Bio Buttons
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 81 82
@Serpenta
Hello, I have been following your work for really long, 2 years or around maybe, and not until now I noticed that you have a pinglist, I think I never asked to join it so I would like to ask you if you could add me so I can see what you have new, because is some of the most polished stuff I have seen over here and I love it!
@Serpenta
Hello, I have been following your work for really long, 2 years or around maybe, and not until now I noticed that you have a pinglist, I think I never asked to join it so I would like to ask you if you could add me so I can see what you have new, because is some of the most polished stuff I have seen over here and I love it!
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
@Serpenta
@Serpenta
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
Thank You @Serpenta and @Natron !
Thank You @Serpenta and @Natron !
ay0EZJ7.png
KLLfOPT.png
may I ask if anyone knows what this vista is called? been looking for its name everywhere.. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HIqNF92.png[/img]
may I ask if anyone knows what this vista is called? been looking for its name everywhere..
HIqNF92.png
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@fellefan it is called Vista: Outer Planes and it is not available for public use! It is given to ex-moderators if they step down from the moderator position.
@fellefan it is called Vista: Outer Planes and it is not available for public use! It is given to ex-moderators if they step down from the moderator position.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron
I assumed as much since I haven't seen it before, just wanted to know what it was called so I can admire it fully. thank you!
edit: huh, it's not in the game database. that's odd..
@Natron
I assumed as much since I haven't seen it before, just wanted to know what it was called so I can admire it fully. thank you!
edit: huh, it's not in the game database. that's odd..
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Poliwag3903

(Pinging myself because I accidentally deleted the previous)
@Poliwag3903

(Pinging myself because I accidentally deleted the previous)
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
@Kiary pinging myself for future reference.
These are really great, thank you for making the icons!!
@Kiary pinging myself for future reference.
These are really great, thank you for making the icons!!
tumblr_n7s8adjjdc1sl6hkto1_500.png
Nice! I might use these later :)
Nice! I might use these later :)
0QBdK7N.png
I think....I am also gonna be making some more Venue buttons but that will have to wait until after Tuesday due to some Windows complications
I think....I am also gonna be making some more Venue buttons but that will have to wait until after Tuesday due to some Windows complications
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 81 82