Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Serpy+Natron's Bio Buttons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
@Lup, @bluebird3, @AtticaIonia, @Thrithr, @Hazeledpoppy, have a quick update inspired by your lovely comments and interest.

Included is the new autumn vista, the boneyard vista, and a new series of fainted, wounded, recovering or even dead dragons with a choice of three darkness + contrast settings, plus an extra shade-touched one for extra creepiness. Enjoy!
@Lup, @bluebird3, @AtticaIonia, @Thrithr, @Hazeledpoppy, have a quick update inspired by your lovely comments and interest.

Included is the new autumn vista, the boneyard vista, and a new series of fainted, wounded, recovering or even dead dragons with a choice of three darkness + contrast settings, plus an extra shade-touched one for extra creepiness. Enjoy!
lel.png
bump
bump
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@Serpenta
pinglist for updates please ;D
@Serpenta
pinglist for updates please ;D
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@GrumpyCatlover, added you. Thank you for the friendly bump!
@GrumpyCatlover, added you. Thank you for the friendly bump!
lel.png
@Serpenta

Oh man, thank you for making these :D could myself and my newbie friend (who loves the lore idea of FR) @Solariana be pinged for future updates? ^^ (she'd ping you separately but her wifi is spotty right now)
@Serpenta

Oh man, thank you for making these :D could myself and my newbie friend (who loves the lore idea of FR) @Solariana be pinged for future updates? ^^ (she'd ping you separately but her wifi is spotty right now)
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@HowlingGale, I shall add you both, no problem!
@HowlingGale, I shall add you both, no problem!
lel.png
@Serpenta ping me when you make Kore :D Especially the Coli ones
@Serpenta ping me when you make Kore :D Especially the Coli ones
@Serpenta

Please add me to the pinglist for updates! ^^
@Serpenta

Please add me to the pinglist for updates! ^^
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@LucarioLand, @IgnisFlamel, I've gone ahead and added you both!
@LucarioLand, @IgnisFlamel, I've gone ahead and added you both!
lel.png
@Serpenta please add me to your pinglist :)
@Serpenta please add me to your pinglist :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82