Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~Doodle's Art Gallery~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@iDoodle2Draw
Just wanna ask, which art program do you use? (Also, your art is GLORIOUS)
@iDoodle2Draw
Just wanna ask, which art program do you use? (Also, your art is GLORIOUS)
Oh goodness me, @WynterDragen your alert almost got lost in my notifications xD Hello there~!

(Thank you thankyou!)

I'm glad you asked =] It's sorta apparent in the Works in Progress pictures, but lemme confirm it for ya. I use Photoshop CS5 for all of the drawing and editing. I took Digital Design classes for 4 years to hone down the program itself. Photoshop, as you may know, is not meant for drawing but, my Painttool Sai isn't working on my main laptop. I just recently got a new laptop in which I must make time to install all of my art programs on it.
Soon hopefully I can mix the wonders of Sai and PS

I gotta say that Photoshop is super convenient and just has basically everything I need in a program. Another good program though, is Krita. Its a nice mix of Sai and Photoshop. Some things are odd about it but it works amazingly good for a free program and I've made nice things with it. Here's their site if you're interested. It's completely free too!

I make speedpaints of some of my arts, if you're curious to know. They're on my youtube channel. Not many great things but yeah.

Sorry for the long message. I like to be thorough ^^; I hope all that suffices your interest~
Oh goodness me, @WynterDragen your alert almost got lost in my notifications xD Hello there~!

(Thank you thankyou!)

I'm glad you asked =] It's sorta apparent in the Works in Progress pictures, but lemme confirm it for ya. I use Photoshop CS5 for all of the drawing and editing. I took Digital Design classes for 4 years to hone down the program itself. Photoshop, as you may know, is not meant for drawing but, my Painttool Sai isn't working on my main laptop. I just recently got a new laptop in which I must make time to install all of my art programs on it.
Soon hopefully I can mix the wonders of Sai and PS

I gotta say that Photoshop is super convenient and just has basically everything I need in a program. Another good program though, is Krita. Its a nice mix of Sai and Photoshop. Some things are odd about it but it works amazingly good for a free program and I've made nice things with it. Here's their site if you're interested. It's completely free too!

I make speedpaints of some of my arts, if you're curious to know. They're on my youtube channel. Not many great things but yeah.

Sorry for the long message. I like to be thorough ^^; I hope all that suffices your interest~
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw

*cries behind Sensei
someday..
@iDoodle2Draw

*cries behind Sensei
someday..
tumblr_ohjk651twx1uskxoso1_500.gif
@Ysandre

When we dorm together, I shall teach you my ways.
If you're willing of course xD
I can't wait, by the way!

we can cry together*
@Ysandre

When we dorm together, I shall teach you my ways.
If you're willing of course xD
I can't wait, by the way!

we can cry together*
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw
Yes pleassllepalspekapka
I downloaded Krita a while ago
Because
Laptop and all but
I cannot use it with my faulty BamBoo
And
I am prepared for much crying
@iDoodle2Draw
Yes pleassllepalspekapka
I downloaded Krita a while ago
Because
Laptop and all but
I cannot use it with my faulty BamBoo
And
I am prepared for much crying
@Ysandre

Always be prepared to cry
@Ysandre

Always be prepared to cry
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw

ALWAYS

I recall coming up with this very 'Art shop on the side' thing for college during high school... and here you are already deep into it.
Here I am, completely not anywhere. Dude.. you are actually way ahead of me already and I am scared that I will not catch up in time to join you.

BecauseIhavenotevenfiguredouthowtodrawyet
@iDoodle2Draw

ALWAYS

I recall coming up with this very 'Art shop on the side' thing for college during high school... and here you are already deep into it.
Here I am, completely not anywhere. Dude.. you are actually way ahead of me already and I am scared that I will not catch up in time to join you.

BecauseIhavenotevenfiguredouthowtodrawyet
@Ysandre

There's no need to feel like you need to "catch up" with me or anything. That's not how learning works xD we all run at our own paces.

We just take one step at a time my friend.
@Ysandre

There's no need to feel like you need to "catch up" with me or anything. That's not how learning works xD we all run at our own paces.

We just take one step at a time my friend.
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw Do you have a pingslist where I can be notified when ever you post more art?
@iDoodle2Draw Do you have a pingslist where I can be notified when ever you post more art?
A3HkZGq.png
Hi @CasualPancakes!

I saw you followed me on tumblr if I'm correct? Cx thanks. Most if not all of my art will be posted on my Tumblr blog.
I can ping you when I add art to this gallery but understand that my queue is finishing up for my Art Shop so there won't be many additions frequently. I'm also stepping into college in a month so art traffic will be slowing down dramatically.

I can still ping you if you wish. I don't mind others who appreciate art like I do C: thank you for your interest.
Hi @CasualPancakes!

I saw you followed me on tumblr if I'm correct? Cx thanks. Most if not all of my art will be posted on my Tumblr blog.
I can ping you when I add art to this gallery but understand that my queue is finishing up for my Art Shop so there won't be many additions frequently. I'm also stepping into college in a month so art traffic will be slowing down dramatically.

I can still ping you if you wish. I don't mind others who appreciate art like I do C: thank you for your interest.
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12