Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~Doodle's Art Gallery~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Delroxian

Oh aheh that's completely understandable xD
@Delroxian

Oh aheh that's completely understandable xD
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@Ysandre

Trades are also a thing my dude. I'm pretty sure we can work something out next time we meet. Idk, I'm up for a lot of things, doesn't always have to be currency in any form.

Also, I'm subscribed to this post so you dont have to ping me =]
<3
@Ysandre

Trades are also a thing my dude. I'm pretty sure we can work something out next time we meet. Idk, I'm up for a lot of things, doesn't always have to be currency in any form.

Also, I'm subscribed to this post so you dont have to ping me =]
<3
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
Ugh, good.
I saw others doing it, and was a bit unsure if they just did not know, or if I was wrong in my recollection.

Also, I look forward to this.
Ugh, good.
I saw others doing it, and was a bit unsure if they just did not know, or if I was wrong in my recollection.

Also, I look forward to this.
tumblr_ohjk651twx1uskxoso1_500.gif
@Ysandre

Youre good you're good. On top of every thread there's a star, once clicked, you get notification of any activity in said thread.

Yes it'll be nice to see you again, it's been a w hi l e
@Ysandre

Youre good you're good. On top of every thread there's a star, once clicked, you get notification of any activity in said thread.

Yes it'll be nice to see you again, it's been a w hi l e
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
I feel that man.
I feel it har d.
I feel that man.
I feel it har d.
tumblr_ohjk651twx1uskxoso1_500.gif
@PhysikLily

Thank you so much for your compliments C: i really appreciate it x]
@PhysikLily

Thank you so much for your compliments C: i really appreciate it x]
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw I am going to say this before I die of your beautiful artwork.

I LOVE THE EXPRESSIONS AND POSES YOU DO! You have the best sense of humour. XD
@iDoodle2Draw I am going to say this before I die of your beautiful artwork.

I LOVE THE EXPRESSIONS AND POSES YOU DO! You have the best sense of humour. XD
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@BoomBreeze

Oh my gosh, thanks a lot!! x] Which in particular are you referring to? I have quite the collection of silly things xD thank you thankyouu (you just made my day a little brighter even though it's nighttime for me lol)
@BoomBreeze

Oh my gosh, thanks a lot!! x] Which in particular are you referring to? I have quite the collection of silly things xD thank you thankyouu (you just made my day a little brighter even though it's nighttime for me lol)
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw All of them! Though this one especially.[img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/5b244e1682310d86b81b625d544c2b56/tumblr_ogvrmvU56G1uhpgueo3_540.png[/img] Where is egg? Wut happens if she opens her eyes and sees no egg?
@iDoodle2Draw All of them! Though this one especially.tumblr_ogvrmvU56G1uhpgueo3_540.png

Where is egg?

Wut happens if she opens her eyes and sees no egg?
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
[color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]@BoomBreeze Oh my precious baby Genivís (it's funny how people assume that he's a female [i]because[/i] he has an egg, but if you noticed, the derg is wearing a male Wildclaw accent. It humors me) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24547645] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245477/24547645_350.png[/img] [/url] Here's the baby, he has motherly instincts and is also very shy. As for the egg, I plan to draw him with every variant of Flight eggs, but I haven't gotten to that yet. I busy myself with other projects and well, right now I'm in college. The original drawing has has eyes open, this version without the egg has his eyes closed.
@BoomBreeze

Oh my precious baby Genivís
(it's funny how people assume that he's a female because he has an egg, but if you noticed, the derg is wearing a male Wildclaw accent. It humors me)

24547645_350.png

Here's the baby, he has motherly instincts and is also very shy.

As for the egg, I plan to draw him with every variant of Flight eggs, but I haven't gotten to that yet. I busy myself with other projects and well, right now I'm in college.
The original drawing has has eyes open, this version without the egg has his eyes closed.
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12