Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~Doodle's Art Gallery~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hi there @Vistron

I remembered you said you wanted me to ping you when there was updates?
Well, there's 3 new ones here in the Artwork for Others' Dragons section C:

Edit: Few more now and then aheh
Hi there @Vistron

I remembered you said you wanted me to ping you when there was updates?
Well, there's 3 new ones here in the Artwork for Others' Dragons section C:

Edit: Few more now and then aheh
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw

Oh wow. You're art style's still just lovely as ever~
@iDoodle2Draw

Oh wow. You're art style's still just lovely as ever~
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron

You flatter me x]
@Vistron

You flatter me x]
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@Vistron

Must I say, I really appreciate your comments and attention !
@Vistron

Must I say, I really appreciate your comments and attention !
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw
Hi there, I really like your style ^_^ All very expressive. May I ask how you get them so expressive? My art the dragons seem to be a little dull and generic. How do you get facial expression for you dragons? Thank you ^_^
@iDoodle2Draw
Hi there, I really like your style ^_^ All very expressive. May I ask how you get them so expressive? My art the dragons seem to be a little dull and generic. How do you get facial expression for you dragons? Thank you ^_^
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
[color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]Hello there @Blizoria! Thank you for your comments~ I'll try to answer your question best I can! It's actually very simple. I like to put it like this: If you don't want your art to be stiff, you must not be stiff yourself. I've noticed very often with my students/friends that they're kinda stiff and hesitant whilst drawing and it makes out their art sticky and 'cardboard like.' Now if this doesnt apply to you, it still goes; you have to experiment every now and then, step out of your comfort zone and try out new things. In my case, it's being a little exaggerated with how you draw the lines. If you want expression, you'll have to put expression [i]into[/i] it. [url=http://justaboredbrowser.tumblr.com/post/131707218512/tutorial-expressions]Here's a great explanation[/url] Whenever I'm drawing expression, I tend to make the face of whatever emotion I'm drawing. I found this to be common among artists and I thought it was funny to share. [img]https://mischiefweb.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/Blog-Images/Artist%20Profiles/Rauschkolb-feature/Rauschkolb-expression.jpg[/img] Just remember that it is all about mistakes and how you deal with them! You may see something you've drawn and perceive it as a mistake, but in reality, you can use what you did, and make something out of it. That is what I call style. [url=https://www.tumblr.com/search/expression%20tutorial]Some more helpful tips maybe[/url] I hope this helps! Thank you for coming to me for advice, I'm flattered~ If you have any more questions or queries, don't be afraid to ask!
Hello there @Blizoria! Thank you for your comments~

I'll try to answer your question best I can!
It's actually very simple. I like to put it like this: If you don't want your art to be stiff, you must not be stiff yourself. I've noticed very often with my students/friends that they're kinda stiff and hesitant whilst drawing and it makes out their art sticky and 'cardboard like.'
Now if this doesnt apply to you, it still goes; you have to experiment every now and then, step out of your comfort zone and try out new things. In my case, it's being a little exaggerated with how you draw the lines. If you want expression, you'll have to put expression into it.

Here's a great explanation

Whenever I'm drawing expression, I tend to make the face of whatever emotion I'm drawing. I found this to be common among artists and I thought it was funny to share.

Rauschkolb-expression.jpg

Just remember that it is all about mistakes and how you deal with them! You may see something you've drawn and perceive it as a mistake, but in reality, you can use what you did, and make something out of it. That is what I call style.

Some more helpful tips maybe

I hope this helps! Thank you for coming to me for advice, I'm flattered~
If you have any more questions or queries, don't be afraid to ask!
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@Blizoria

Your art is really nice if you think so or not! I love it !!

¿Maybe we could do an art trade sometime??
@Blizoria

Your art is really nice if you think so or not! I love it !!

¿Maybe we could do an art trade sometime??
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw
Wow thank you so much for the tips. You know what? I actually do the facial expression thing when I draw faces. lol I thought it was just a natural subconscious thing. Haha. But I will definitely look at those tutorials and keep practising. Oh also the last link isnt working for me.

Why thank you. I would love to do an art trade! PM me anytime ^_^
@iDoodle2Draw
Wow thank you so much for the tips. You know what? I actually do the facial expression thing when I draw faces. lol I thought it was just a natural subconscious thing. Haha. But I will definitely look at those tutorials and keep practising. Oh also the last link isnt working for me.

Why thank you. I would love to do an art trade! PM me anytime ^_^
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@Blizoria

Whoops, fixed it.

Just a whole bunch of posts there.
@Blizoria

Whoops, fixed it.

Just a whole bunch of posts there.
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@Vistron

New arts !
A few new ones in Art of Others' Dragons and some bases too
@Vistron

New arts !
A few new ones in Art of Others' Dragons and some bases too
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12