Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~Doodle's Art Gallery~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@iDoodle2Draw yea school just seems to consume all art time for me aswell. I still would love to be pinged cause I absolutely love your art style and your expressions on the dragons c:
@iDoodle2Draw yea school just seems to consume all art time for me aswell. I still would love to be pinged cause I absolutely love your art style and your expressions on the dragons c:
A3HkZGq.png
@CausalPancakes

Thank you thank you! You flatter me Cx Drawing the expressions are the fun part really~
I try to improve as much as I can to make my style fun and as visually pleasing as possible
0v0

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it!
@CausalPancakes

Thank you thank you! You flatter me Cx Drawing the expressions are the fun part really~
I try to improve as much as I can to make my style fun and as visually pleasing as possible
0v0

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it!
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw
I have no pace.
I sit and sink.
@iDoodle2Draw
I have no pace.
I sit and sink.
tumblr_ohjk651twx1uskxoso1_500.gif
Hiya @Vistron and @CasualPancakes

Some new arts are in! You can find them in Art of my own Dragons, Art of Others' Dragons and Works in Progress* of Others' Dragons.

Enjoy C:
Hiya @Vistron and @CasualPancakes

Some new arts are in! You can find them in Art of my own Dragons, Art of Others' Dragons and Works in Progress* of Others' Dragons.

Enjoy C:
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
Hey again @Vistron and @CasualPancakes xD

I got some more art in for the week. These will probably be some of the last in a while, I'm not sure. You can find them in Art of my own Dragons, Art of Others' Dragons, Works in Progress* of Others' Dragons and My Accent/Skin creations and Miscellaneous.

Thanks for your interest~
[=
Hey again @Vistron and @CasualPancakes xD

I got some more art in for the week. These will probably be some of the last in a while, I'm not sure. You can find them in Art of my own Dragons, Art of Others' Dragons, Works in Progress* of Others' Dragons and My Accent/Skin creations and Miscellaneous.

Thanks for your interest~
[=
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Hello you two! @Vistron @CasualPancakes

There are new art updates in Art of my own Dragons, Art of Others' Dragons and Works in Progress* of Others' Dragons.
^v^
Hello you two! @Vistron @CasualPancakes

There are new art updates in Art of my own Dragons, Art of Others' Dragons and Works in Progress* of Others' Dragons.
^v^
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw your art is gorgeous I love it
@iDoodle2Draw your art is gorgeous I love it

tumblr_ojha35z5L61vak51fo1_540.png
@SushiWatson

Oh, thank you for your kind words! C: I appreciate it, and I'm glad you think so
0v0
@SushiWatson

Oh, thank you for your kind words! C: I appreciate it, and I'm glad you think so
0v0
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw you're very welcome ^^
@iDoodle2Draw you're very welcome ^^

tumblr_ojha35z5L61vak51fo1_540.png
@iDoodle2Draw I'm not on this pinglist.. :0 Let's remedy that! (I mean I'm subscribed but that doesn't tell me when posts are edited :0!!! )
@iDoodle2Draw I'm not on this pinglist.. :0 Let's remedy that! (I mean I'm subscribed but that doesn't tell me when posts are edited :0!!! )
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12